Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Send Unlimited Emails For Free 100% Inbox Rate Without Having Any Email Address - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Send Unlimited Emails For Free 100% Inbox Rate Without Having Any Email Address (1507 Views)

Do You Know That It Is Possible To Get Paid To Write Short Emails For Companies? / How To Obtain Loans At Cheaper Interest Rate Without Collateral. / How To Re-generate RRR After Using Wrong Email Address For Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send Unlimited Emails For Free 100% Inbox Rate Without Having Any Email Address by granmaster(m): 11:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
Tubemailer is a windows based software that auto send personalized emails, to all your targeted audience via youtube and all the mails delivered to their gmail inbox accounts .

This software allows you to send mails to people that commented to any video on youtube and any email you

send to them delivers to their email inbox , this is no longer the time, when you send mails to people and it

goes to spam folder, This software sends your mail to youtube thus making YouTube to deliver the mail to

your targeted audience mail inbox Tubemailer, automates your daily marketing tasks unlike other Tube marketing

software in the market, it can go beyond the limits imposed by YouTube if you want it to.So you are in total control,

and can run the software conservatively

You can use this software to advertise any business you want to thousands of people without actually having their emails address
i will drop the download link below

https://player.vimeo.com/video/244344183

Demo download link https://yadi.sk/d/R3SOX0vr3Q3inN

First Question Solved

cmoney22222:
Must it be youtube email this software can only send to?

it sends emails to those that commented on any video on youtube , those that comments on youtube are highly targeted leads , 98% of them are interested in that niche thats why they watch the video and comments on it to ask questions or give some recommendation

lets take for instance:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dh03_BFyRg

lets say we are promoting something that has to do with fitness and we need to send emails to alot of targeted audience
now going to the above YouTube video you will find out that it has 1,265 Comments
this 1,265 Comments are linked to 1,265 targeted audience if we send emails to them recommending a better fitness program or a better fitness product that will enhance their fitness result, you already know what the result will be like, i don't need to tell you that grin grin cool
This software is for smart guys use your IQ to figure out things you can do with it
Re: Send Unlimited Emails For Free 100% Inbox Rate Without Having Any Email Address by Turbostar(m): 11:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
yes put me know through boss
Re: Send Unlimited Emails For Free 100% Inbox Rate Without Having Any Email Address by granmaster(m): 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
Re: Send Unlimited Emails For Free 100% Inbox Rate Without Having Any Email Address by tobeson(m): 4:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
Where is the download link?
Re: Send Unlimited Emails For Free 100% Inbox Rate Without Having Any Email Address by granmaster(m): 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
tobeson:
Where is the download link?
i will pm you the download link once am through with uploading
Re: Send Unlimited Emails For Free 100% Inbox Rate Without Having Any Email Address by android1: 11:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
Oga your video is not even explanatory
Re: Send Unlimited Emails For Free 100% Inbox Rate Without Having Any Email Address by granmaster(m): 10:07am On Nov 25, 2017
android1:
Oga your video is not even explanatory

Sorry its not for newbies
Re: Send Unlimited Emails For Free 100% Inbox Rate Without Having Any Email Address by cmoney22222: 10:41am On Nov 25, 2017
granmaster:

Sorry its not for newbies
where the link sir
Re: Send Unlimited Emails For Free 100% Inbox Rate Without Having Any Email Address by granmaster(m): 10:49am On Nov 25, 2017
cmoney22222:
where the link sir
sent to your email
Re: Send Unlimited Emails For Free 100% Inbox Rate Without Having Any Email Address by cmoney22222: 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2017
granmaster:
sent to your email
am checking it out sir
Re: Send Unlimited Emails For Free 100% Inbox Rate Without Having Any Email Address by Becoted001(m): 5:45pm On Nov 25, 2017
Download link
Re: Send Unlimited Emails For Free 100% Inbox Rate Without Having Any Email Address by cmoney22222: 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2017
granmaster:

sent to your email
Re: Send Unlimited Emails For Free 100% Inbox Rate Without Having Any Email Address by granmaster(m): 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
cmoney22222:

it sends emails to those that commented on any video on youtube , those that comments on youtube are highly targeted leads , 98% of them are interested in that niche thats why they watch the video and comments on it to ask questions or give some recommendation

lets take for instance:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dh03_BFyRg

lets say we are promoting something that has to do with fitness and we need to send emails to alot of targeted audience
now going to the above YouTube video you will find out that it has 1,265 Comments
this 1,265 Comments are linked to 1,265 targeted audience if we send emails to them recommending a better fitness program or a better fitness product that will enhance their fitness result, you already know what the result will be like, i don't need to tell you that grin grin cool
This software is for smart guys use your IQ to figure out things you can do with it
Re: Send Unlimited Emails For Free 100% Inbox Rate Without Having Any Email Address by dgbanj: 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
send me the trial version here
Re: Send Unlimited Emails For Free 100% Inbox Rate Without Having Any Email Address by granmaster(m): 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
dgbanj:
send me the trial version here king2naija@gmail.com
grin grin grin ok bro will upload it in minutes
Re: Send Unlimited Emails For Free 100% Inbox Rate Without Having Any Email Address by dgbanj: 3:36am On Nov 26, 2017
it is more than an hour and yet to get the stuff
Re: Send Unlimited Emails For Free 100% Inbox Rate Without Having Any Email Address by granmaster(m): 7:33am On Nov 26, 2017
dgbanj:
it is more than an hour and yet to get the stuff

Sorry for disappointment
Re: Send Unlimited Emails For Free 100% Inbox Rate Without Having Any Email Address by granmaster(m): 7:50am On Nov 26, 2017
ok guys here is the demo link https://yadi.sk/d/R3SOX0vr3Q3inN for those that wants to try the demo before the real one
if you need the real one message me
Re: Send Unlimited Emails For Free 100% Inbox Rate Without Having Any Email Address by granmaster(m): 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
it looks like only one person needed this
Re: Send Unlimited Emails For Free 100% Inbox Rate Without Having Any Email Address by barapistis(m): 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
What's the price bro

Are the mails designable
Re: Send Unlimited Emails For Free 100% Inbox Rate Without Having Any Email Address by granmaster(m): 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
barapistis:
What's the price bro

Are the mails designable

It sends personalized emails to users you can download the demo above then test it out
Re: Send Unlimited Emails For Free 100% Inbox Rate Without Having Any Email Address by granmaster(m): 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
barapistis:
What's the price bro

Are the mails designable

For the price you need to add me on WhatsApp 08061114232 so that we talk

1 Like

Re: Send Unlimited Emails For Free 100% Inbox Rate Without Having Any Email Address by granmaster(m): 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
Also those that have downloaded it I forgot to mention some thing, before the robot will automate your internet explorer you need to untick the protected mode watch the below video to learn how

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dnc22Ru2kg
Re: Send Unlimited Emails For Free 100% Inbox Rate Without Having Any Email Address by funsho75(m): 11:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
I will love to hv it
Re: Send Unlimited Emails For Free 100% Inbox Rate Without Having Any Email Address by granmaster(m): 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
funsho75:
I will love to hv it
Then contact me to have it
Re: Send Unlimited Emails For Free 100% Inbox Rate Without Having Any Email Address by barapistis(m): 8:38am On Dec 09, 2017
granmaster:

Then contact me to have it

ok bro,same guy..dont worry

as per your directions

got a link via whatsapp,downloaded it but its asking for a pass,so help abeg

more blessing to your head

(1) (Reply)

I Need Ur Help Nairalers / Gtcoins: A Fraudulent Marketing Campaign By Gtbank. / How Can I Create Jumia Global Merchants Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.