Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Photo Of Yvonne Nelson & Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy Loved Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Yvonne Nelson & Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy Loved Up (25726 Views)

Keela Harrison, Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy, Jamie Roberts Estranged Wife (Pics) / Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic / Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Unveiled. He's A British Photographer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Yvonne Nelson & Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy Loved Up by Ndlistic(m): 11:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
Check this loved up photo of Ghanaian actress , Yvonne Nelson and her British photographer lover & baby Daddy.

Jamie Roberts flies into Ghana to be with her.

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson & Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy Loved Up by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 24, 2017
undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson & Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy Loved Up by Nobody: 2:59am On Nov 24, 2017
The side nigga finally show himself angry hmmmmm wish them
All the best.

I like my coffee dark. coolTo each their own I guess.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson & Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy Loved Up by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 24, 2017
Shameless,dats all i can say to this long legs girl

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson & Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy Loved Up by femi4: 6:34am On Nov 24, 2017
Simplep:
If you are in her shoe, you ll do more than that

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson & Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy Loved Up by Elnino4ladies: 6:41am On Nov 24, 2017
femi4:
If you are in her shoe, you ll do more than that

Don't mind the hypocrite.

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson & Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy Loved Up by JamesReacher(m): 11:23am On Nov 24, 2017
No be Serena williams husband be this? haha

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson & Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy Loved Up by emmabest2000(m): 11:23am On Nov 24, 2017
Simplep:

Shameless as in ?
Shoo she bi the first babymama in Africa?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson & Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy Loved Up by Jackipapa: 11:23am On Nov 24, 2017
Is this not Majeed?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson & Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy Loved Up by Forzap: 11:25am On Nov 24, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson & Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy Loved Up by Realhommie(m): 11:25am On Nov 24, 2017
She fall for the guy coz na oyinbo, period.. For the passport, grin...
Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson & Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy Loved Up by pweeryambre: 11:25am On Nov 24, 2017
Simplep:
And what has she done to be shameful about Nne? . you should be happy for her luv is a beautiful thing.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson & Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy Loved Up by Ekeseges(f): 11:25am On Nov 24, 2017
No be only Majeed na Michael Jackson
Jackipapa:
Is this not Majeed?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson & Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy Loved Up by Marcelinho(m): 11:26am On Nov 24, 2017
Really? I have a dark Coffee for you
Rokia2:
The side nigga finally show himself angry hmmmmm wish them
All the best.

I like my coffee dark. coolTo each their own I guess.
Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson & Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy Loved Up by kay29000(m): 11:30am On Nov 24, 2017
I'm happy for her.
Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson & Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy Loved Up by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 24, 2017
Nice one smiley

Mehn when relationships with blacks no work out, nothing as refreshing like having a white guy as a baby daddy then your half caste kids starts rolling in, as in ehn? They are solely yours mehn cheesy and the dad could partake in their lives if he wants.

Sighs, and when u look at your biracial cute kids, u smile with huge contentment ,give them all the love and support, uv ever shared with anyone.

Trust me it's a good back up plan.. cheesy

It is.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson & Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy Loved Up by sandrahnaub(f): 11:32am On Nov 24, 2017
No love in that picture

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson & Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy Loved Up by Iheomabuchi: 11:33am On Nov 24, 2017
this actresses are good at "hubby snatching biz" husband snatching alert oo. lolz.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson & Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy Loved Up by dapsoneh: 11:33am On Nov 24, 2017
Fuckdaddy
Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson & Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy Loved Up by wunmi590(m): 11:34am On Nov 24, 2017
Good for her
Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson & Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy Loved Up by lagosrd: 11:35am On Nov 24, 2017
Am I sure of whom I am seeing behind....... I don't want to believe that's uncle John Perry again haha make I start going before una go finish me ....alele
Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson & Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy Loved Up by Pavore9: 11:40am On Nov 24, 2017
Realhommie:
She fall for the guy coz na oyinbo, period.. For the passport, grin...

At least the man is young as against our men who mostly end up with old white women for the passport.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson & Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy Loved Up by MhizzAJ(f): 11:41am On Nov 24, 2017
Yvonne is smart
She did the right thing
Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson & Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy Loved Up by stanliwise(m): 11:52am On Nov 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Yvonne is smart
She did the right thing
future parent
Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson & Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy Loved Up by Realhommie(m): 11:53am On Nov 24, 2017
Pavore9:

At least the man is young as against our men who mostly end up with old white women for the passport.
True that..
Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson & Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy Loved Up by Realhommie(m): 11:55am On Nov 24, 2017
Iheomabuchi:
this actresses are good at "hubby snatching biz" husband snatching alert oo. lolz.
No mind dem, yet dem be somr people role models..

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson & Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy Loved Up by yaqq: 11:58am On Nov 24, 2017
Shameful despicable nonsensetical ........God please I don't need a female child
Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson & Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy Loved Up by Sirheny007(m): 11:59am On Nov 24, 2017
Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson & Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy Loved Up by 1Sharon(f): 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
Eww... white men and their micro uncircumcised dick, no thanks

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson & Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy Loved Up by Kobicove(m): 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
Congratulations to them

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses / I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa / Maureen Solomon Celebrates Her 11th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.