Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,787 members, 7,889,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:18 PM

What Is The Longest Time You Have Spent In Traffic And Where? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is The Longest Time You Have Spent In Traffic And Where? (14132 Views)

Port Harcourt 7pm Curfew: Residents Trapped In Traffic Gridlock: Pics & Video / A Person Is Already In UK While Segalink Who Dropped Him Off Is Still In Traffic / Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Longest Time You Have Spent In Traffic And Where? by purem(m): 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
obataokenwa:
[s]Your way of response shows you're so frustrated with life already...I responded to a topic of how many hours I've spent on traffic and I gave my own experience and you start abusing your people for no just reason...must you be angry with my comment...

I wonder how u reason with people.
.....The End....[/s]

Hooo God wetin be dis nw bros

Y uno geh sense embarassed
Re: What Is The Longest Time You Have Spent In Traffic And Where? by mastermaestro(m): 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
TemmyTee82:

Which one is spiritual powers laughter again? grin

That 'break coconut' line got me drunk me in laughter. cheesy cheesy How are you tonight? Happy weekend!
Re: What Is The Longest Time You Have Spent In Traffic And Where? by TemmyTee82(f): 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
mastermaestro:

That 'break coconut' line got me drunk me in laughter. cheesy cheesy How are you tonight? Happy weekend!

Lol. Na so na. I'm fine tonight. Happy happy weekend/Black Friday.
Re: What Is The Longest Time You Have Spent In Traffic And Where? by mastermaestro(m): 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
TemmyTee82:

Lol. Na so na. I'm fine tonight. Happy happy weekend/Black Friday.

Black Friday? Have you got a cheap gift me? wink
Re: What Is The Longest Time You Have Spent In Traffic And Where? by TemmyTee82(f): 10:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
mastermaestro:

Black Friday? Have you got a cheap gift me? wink
Oh sorry. I'm done with shopping already. Next year though....
Re: What Is The Longest Time You Have Spent In Traffic And Where? by mastermaestro(m): 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
TemmyTee82:

Oh sorry. I'm done with shopping already. Next year though....

That's some heartbreaker of a news. cry Next year? Not even Christmas. Ha! undecided Anyway, enjoy yourself. smiley
Re: What Is The Longest Time You Have Spent In Traffic And Where? by TemmyTee82(f): 10:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
mastermaestro:

That's some heartbreaker of a news. cry Next year? Not even Christmas. Ha! undecided Anyway, enjoy yourself. smiley

Things are not cheap at Christmas na. The opposite is the case, you know.

I will try to enjoy.
Re: What Is The Longest Time You Have Spent In Traffic And Where? by centboy123456(m): 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
obataokenwa:
Was in Lagos last two months... Traffic at Volts and Costain nearly made me suffocate. Right now going to Lagos scares me.

I spent two weeks in Lagos, the stress I experienced within those period; I've never seen such here in Abuja for the past years. I was on traffic for whole five hours just to cross over to Agbara that's not up to twenty minutes drive.

Suffering dey that state.

lol bro welcome to lagos

1 Like

Re: What Is The Longest Time You Have Spent In Traffic And Where? by mastermaestro(m): 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
TemmyTee82:

Things are not cheap at Christmas na. The opposite is the case, you know.

I will try to enjoy.

Are you sure things aren't cheap? I know it's only prices of food items that go up during Yuletide. Abi u wan buy fowl for me? cheesy By the way, where did you serve the nation?
Re: What Is The Longest Time You Have Spent In Traffic And Where? by centboy123456(m): 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
[quote author=Ayblaize post=62660151][/quote]

lol guy u make me laff no be small
Re: What Is The Longest Time You Have Spent In Traffic And Where? by TemmyTee82(f): 11:04am On Nov 25, 2017
mastermaestro:

Are you sure things aren't cheap? I know it's only prices of food items that go up during Yuletide. Abi u wan buy fowl for me? cheesy By the way, where did you serve the nation?

I go give you fowl. It's Kwara state o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Any Nigerian In Malaysia?pls Help! / Rail Transportation Services To Resume Wednesday July 29, 2020 / Tarco Aircraft Carrying 130 Nigerian Evacuees Leave Port Sudan For Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.