Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

What Happened To Gabby? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Happened To Gabby? (4972 Views)

Gabby, Meet Me Here. What's Wrong Sweetie? You Cry, I Cry / Where Is My Gabby Baby Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 1:33am On Apr 05, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt] awwwww you gat it. . . .!! shocked shocked shocked, Yeah-- do it loud this time . my mouth is open wide patiently waiting to receive some more. . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy wink[/size]

EWWWW!!!! shocked shocked shocked Im sorry oo but I dont fart and I hardly fart. Thats the reality of me. I made fart famous before cause its the Jokes Section. If you really want loud fart I will have to ask my bf to come do em cause he is a pro. tongue grin embarassed lipsrsealed

Siena:

Eeeeeww. lipsrsealed

Siena:

Ogaga, oma ghare. smiley

You've definitely made a mistake - my gender's always had a blue (m) beside my username.

HMMMM!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 05, 2010
Gabry:

HMMMM!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry

What's wrong, Gabrwyl? undecided
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2010
[size=13pt]haba. . . but that's your favorite hobbies . OK!, don't tell me you're serious . wink . abeg , blow me some jare. . . smiley[/size]
Gabry:

EWWWW!!!! shocked shocked shocked Im sorry oo but I dont fart and I hardly fart. Thats the reality of me. I made fart famous before cause its the Jokes Section. If you really want loud fart I will have to ask my bf to come do em cause he is a pro. tongue grin embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2010
[size=13pt]oh really. . . . i thought i saw another Siena somewhere in our Urhobo thread . . . .OK! Man , how's your side today?? , nice reading your respondo! wink[/size]
Siena:

Ogaga, oma ghare. smiley

You've definitely made a mistake - my gender's always had a blue (m) beside my username.
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 06, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]oh really. . . . i thought i saw another Siena somewhere in our Urhobo thread . . . .OK! Man , how's your side today?? , nice reading your respondo! wink[/size]

I just realised you may be right - my wife did post on your language tuition thread.

She posts under the moniker Mrs. Siena.  cool We're doing fine, thanks.
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by mamagee3(f): 1:58am On Apr 06, 2010
^^Your wife is also a user on this forum? shocked shocked

That's a no-Cheating, Security tight Channel woman you got there.
grin
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:05am On Apr 06, 2010
[size=13pt]Nice for the feed back. . . .no wonder it is confusing sometimes. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink[/size]
Siena:

I just realised you may be right - my wife did post on your language tuition thread.

Siena:

Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 7:01am On Apr 06, 2010
Siena:

What's wrong, Gabrwyl? undecided

So now u use my full name right? angry sad

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]haba. . . but that's your favorite hobbies . OK!, don't tell me you're serious . wink . abeg , blow me some jare. . . smiley[/size]

Im always serious naa grin so a serious persin wont take farting as a hobby now. I will only blow u a kiss for now kiss kiss kiss

mama-gee:

^^Your wife is also a user on this forum? shocked shocked

That's a no-Cheating, Security tight Channel woman you got there.
grin

His wife has been a Nairalander even before they knew each other. wink She da bomb!
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 06, 2010
Gabry:

His wife has been a Nairalander even before they knew each other. wink She da bomb!

Wrong, sister!

Mrs Siena and myself knew each other way before we had computers, and the 'net. cool
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2010
Siena:

Wrong, sister!

Mrs Siena and myself knew each other way before we had computers, and the 'net.  cool

shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  So u both trick me? How can u trick MamaNgozi??  angry  angry angry
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2010
Gabry:

shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  So u both trick me? How can u trick MamaNgozi??  angry  angry angry

embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2010
[size=13pt]awwww that's true. . . .OK! , i blow kiss and kisses back to you~~ kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss wink[/size]
Gabry:

Im always serious naa grin so a serious persin wont take farting as a hobby now. I will only blow u a kiss for now kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 10:13am On Apr 10, 2010
Siena:

embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hmm! angry

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]awwww that's true. . . .OK! , i blow kiss and kisses back to you~~ kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss wink[/size]

Oga, are u still a devil worshipper?
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:45am On Apr 10, 2010
[size=13pt]Yeah~~ i am still a Devil worshipper. . . . what's ya thought? wink[/size]
Gabry:

Oga, are u still a devil worshipper?
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 2:10pm On Apr 10, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Yeah~~ i am still a Devil worshipper. . . . what's ya thought? wink[/size]

Me? well, i find it strange oo cause alot of my friends are devil worshippers as well. undecided
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2010
[size=13pt]I understand how you feel my dear friend. . . .most of my friends have also shared with me how they find it so strange to worship devil~~ Satan but i have not fail to make them come to understand that the impression they're having on DEVIL is wrong!. Religious folks have been deceiving the world saying Satan~~ devil and all his demon's are bad . no thats not true. . .

Regardless of what you may have been taught to believe or what you are convinced is irrational and nonsensical; Satan and his Demons are VERY REAL. They are not "evil" as the Christian Church has depicted them to be. In truth, Satan does not conform to the Christian or Western concept of "evil." "Good" and "evil" are nothing more than cultural concepts; Satan transcends this. smiley
[/size]
Gabry:

Me? well, i find it strange oo cause alot of my friends are devil worshippers as well. undecided
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by mamagee3(f): 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2010
Why do I have a feeling THE-AMAKA was banned? undecided
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2010
[size=13pt]I feel the same too. . . . but , you're suppose to be in the best place to ask of her where about. smiley[/size]
mama-gee:

Why do I have a feeling THE-AMAKA was banned? undecided
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by mamagee3(f): 7:51pm On Apr 10, 2010
^^Was she really banned? tongue
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2010
[size=13pt]no idea for now. . . . but , i wanted to ask you this question before you did . awww , i hope you are not kidding us here??. that lady is one of your best dude on here and i don't suspect you guy's have known somewhere else out side this forum. . .maybe on phone or other net space.

Ok~~ i will ask our super moderator if she's banned or something. . . . wink
[/size]
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by mamagee3(f): 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]no idea for now. . . . but , i wanted to ask you this question before you did . awww , i hope you are not kidding us here??. that lady is one of your best dude on here and i don't suspect you guy's have known somewhere else out side this forum. . .maybe on phone or other net space.
Ok~~ i will ask our super moderator if she's banned or something. . . . wink
[/size]
PUH-LEASE, save this comment for Na2Day, Chiogo and Fl Gators. grin grin

Cause for all I know she's not even close to being my least favorite user in this forum. wink

I just noticed they've been less fights for the past 5days on Nairaland. . .

So, I thought something must be wrong.
grin
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2010
[size=13pt]Tee hee hee~~~ grin grin

so. . . .she's trouble-some dude in here most occasion i have notice she can't do without flaming words on people. . . . mmmm , you're my bad!! . so , you're not missing her? cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]
mama-gee:

PUH-LEASE, save this comment for Na2Day, Chiogo and Fl Gators. grin grin

Cause for all I know she's not even close to being my least favorite user in this forum. wink

I just noticed they've been less fights for the past 5days on Nairaland. . .

So, I thought something must be wrong.
grin

Re: What Happened To Gabby? by mamagee3(f): 8:21pm On Apr 10, 2010
I only miss her laughable Curse words. grin grin
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2010
[size=13pt]likewise me. . . .but i think you didn't discovered enough on her . awww she showed me something at the Religion section . . . .one occasion i bite my finger after reading one of her post. . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy .

Well , i guest she come soon to respond us. . . . smiley
[/size]
mama-gee:

I only miss her laughable Curse words. grin grin
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 11:20am On Apr 11, 2010
Oga, I know what you mean when you talk about Saan. Been there and I know exactly what you man but I dont want to talk further cause I also have Haters here. Now Im a Catholic but I take no religious sides and I dont judge people cause my Father told me not to judge His people. My mother is a Buddhist and I have many family members whom are Muslims, Hindu's, Paganism, Atheist and so on. I get along fine with all of them cause religion, race, shape and size does not come into my brain when communicating with people.

Mama Gee, speaking about The Amaka, yeah, I havent heard from her in a long time. No yarn her oo. Most of the time, she is speaking the truth and the truth is always cold and bitter but that is what I admire her for. Looking at the bright side, she actually makes this forum lively due to the open debates and positive arguments. Thumbs up to her. Will be good to see her once again on this forum some time.
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:29pm On Apr 11, 2010
[size=13pt]awwwwwwww i feel you friend. . . . hater's must surely arise to provoke the mind but too glad to read such an interesting comment . . .you see , my objectives are to enlighten people to the truth and expose all of the lies these recent so-called "religions" have created regarding Satan, Satanism, and Satanists. [/size]

Gabry:

Oga, I know what you mean when you talk about Saan. Been there and I know exactly what you man but I dont want to talk further cause I also have Haters here. Now Im a Catholic but I take no religious sides and I dont judge people cause my Father told me not to judge His people. My mother is a Buddhist and I have many family members whom are Muslims, Hindu's, Paganism, Atheist and so on. I get along fine with all of them cause religion, race, shape and size does not come into my brain when communicating with people.

Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 11:50pm On Apr 11, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]awwwwwwww i feel you friend. . . . hater's must surely arise to provoke the mind but too glad to read such an interesting comment . . .you see , my objectives are to enlighten people to the truth and expose all of the lies these recent so-called "religions" have created regarding Satan, Satanism, and Satanists. [/size]

Well, I believe veryone has their own beliefs and everone understands different things in life. Its all fine just as long as each individual dont judge and provoke one another. There is a reason why there ae humans being place on earth with differen beliefs.

So how is everything? How's work and your gf and your family?
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by dayokanu(m): 7:12pm On Apr 12, 2010
@OP,

She has been getting laid big time
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 3:18am On Apr 13, 2010
dayokanu:

@OP,

She has been getting laid big time

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Na waa for uuu ooo. . . . WHo's da one getting laid 20 times a week? No be me now grin

Guy, u need deliverance from Amdioha. No go yarn me like this oo. Im still be pikin biko! angry
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by deco2come: 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2010
Who say the poster don die. Na Lie OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Me wey go live to 120 years. Dey there dey deceive yourself. Abi you wan compete with me as the oldest living person.

Welcome back Gab. Don't mind my absent. Na condition make crayfish bend.
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 11:55pm On Apr 20, 2010
deco2come:

Who say the poster don die. Na Lie OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Me wey go live to 120 years. Dey there dey deceive yourself. Abi you wan compete with me as the oldest living person.

Welcome back Gab. Don't mind my absent. Na condition make crayfish bend.

Na waa! U no go hear me callin your name since the 16th century abi?

And what does "Na condition make crayfish Bend" mean?
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:29am On Apr 21, 2010
[size=13pt]You're right friend. . . but religious people don't know about freewill and that's why you keep seeing them always disturbing people to save an unknown God out of ignorance. . .i have not fail to go against ''Religion'' practices because i know it's the main source of confusion in the world all in the name of God and continues division in understanding.

human being wasn't created my any so- called God (s) hiding somewhere in the sky. . . .i knew i came from a certain woman's womb and nothing much. most Religion belief a certain God have really created human and the world. no , that's wrong! .

Yeah sweet friend. . . everything is pretty working well with me out here. sometimes too busy and very soon i know people shall know why i always complain about busy all the time when some one ask me how's life. smiley.

Work is blazing in success. . . .my girl friend (s) are here. . .some travelled out . . . some are on the net while some are very busy in hell . Satanism is my family . . . family is doing great. wink
[/size]
Gabry:

Well, I believe veryone has their own beliefs and everone understands different things in life. Its all fine just as long as each individual dont judge and provoke one another. There is a reason why there ae humans being place on earth with differen beliefs.

So how is everything? How's work and your gf and your family?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love / Chilling With Elder Brother After A Studio Session [photos] / Ladies Looking For Love :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.