Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

What Happened To Gabby? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Happened To Gabby? (4974 Views)

Gabby, Meet Me Here. What's Wrong Sweetie? You Cry, I Cry / Where Is My Gabby Baby Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To Gabby? by uyimen: 4:53am On Apr 21, 2010
Gabry!!!
If anyone miss you ,
Its me.
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by candylips(m): 11:50am On Apr 21, 2010
^^ good for u
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 11:57pm On Apr 22, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]You're right friend. . . but religious people don't know about freewill and that's why you keep seeing them always disturbing people to save an unknown God out of ignorance. . .i have not fail to go against ''Religion'' practices because i know it's the main source of confusion in the world all in the name of God and continues division in understanding.

human being wasn't created my any so- called God (s) hiding somewhere in the sky. . . .i knew i came from a certain woman's womb and nothing much. most Religion belief a certain God have really created human and the world. no , that's wrong! .

Yeah sweet friend. . . everything is pretty working well with me out here. sometimes too busy and very soon i know people shall know why i always complain about busy all the time when some one ask me how's life. smiley.

Work is blazing in success. . . .my girl friend (s) are here. . .some travelled out . . . some are on the net while some are very busy in hell . Satanism is my family . . . family is doing great. wink
[/size]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Im sory ooo bu I believe in God. sad

uyimen:

Gabry!!!
If anyone miss you ,
Its me.

Ben!!! shocked shocked shocked

candylips:

^^ good for u

And for you grin
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:41am On Apr 23, 2010
[size=13pt] ok ok. . . .why did you believe in God? , i can't really kick against you choice . the God that the world does not understand and he doesn't understand the world . there must always be confusion is God is not abolish.

What ya think. . . .? wink
[/size]
Gabry:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Im sory ooo bu I believe in God. sad

Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2010
Why shouldnt I believe in God? I believe in God whom ceated the world, created us humans and He even created Satan. smiley Dont you think? Theres nothing to be confuse about. Well my dear, Im not gonna judge God as well as Satan but I know God works in mysterious ways.
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by uyimen: 8:22pm On Apr 25, 2010
@Ogaga
So you dont believe in God or what!

@Gabry
Na wa oh, so you can preach so well, by the powers confirmed on me by NL i hereby pronounce you PASTOR GABRY. Preach on pastor.
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by leuelliot(m): 4:33am On Apr 26, 2010
^^^ lol
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by deco2come: 10:11am On Apr 26, 2010
Too many pastors and pastoress in the house. I hope they are not the kind of pastor my brother has as his neighbor.
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2010
uyimen:

@Ogaga

@Gabry
Na wa oh, so you can preach so well, by the powers confirmed on me by NL i hereby pronounce you PASTOR GABRY. Preach on pastor.

Oh Oh. . . No be so now. I no want to become pastor oo. . . This is just my blief and what I understood about Life and earth in general. ben, why are u on and off from here? Are u done with your studies already or u working?

leuelliot:

^^^ lol

no mind da fella wink

deco2come:

Too many pastors and pastoress in the house. I hope they are not the kind of pastor my brother has as his neighbor.

he was just joking about the pastor thing
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by uyimen: 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2010
Gabry babe, dnt mind me jor,
Am through wit my studies am now on a year internship in a local hospital,in a south west village of my country.where we hv to improvise alot.
Work load is quite heavy,sometimes workin for hrs which is very tasking.I also move around alot wit NGOs usually on various enlightenment and immunization streams.
There days i struggle to stay inform wit happens around d world.
I hardly logon 2d net.when am nt workin i just fall down n sleep.
How is ur work?nd how ar u coping wit it?
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2010
[size=13pt]I wasn't surprise you're sounding like em pastor friend , you have always been in line with religion . although you have ask me why shouldn't you believe in God but too me i see no reason--- i mean , no reason you should believe the unbelievable . The God that wasn't there and does not exist from nowhere ?? . common , you're more than that friend .
please. . . don't allow religion to enslave your brain . im telling you this because of the love
i've stored in my heart for you . be a free thinker---your mind and your brain working together with a deep meditation can really be of help . like i read , your mother practices Buddhism and you know what it takes to meditate .

The world won't and can never be a better place if religion madness is not abolish . remember , Mad people can never understand each other even though , they're all answering the same sickness. They must be confusion as far there's religion in the world.

A new life style where everyone can have total--- i mean , total freewill can make everyone live in peace and harmony . Christians and muslims can sleep in the samE BED.

Religion--- God--Jesus---Virgin Mary---etc big time sucks!!

please . . . . think about it.
[/size]
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2010
[size=13pt]I Don't believe in the God the world known. . . i have my own God. JEHOHA YAWHE-- HOLY SPIRIT are not qualified to stand with me . God SUCK!! and you know it . that guy isn't in my book.

Satan is taking over. . . .he always rule and he shall continue to rule the world. wink
[/size]
uyimen:

@Ogaga

Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 4:24pm On May 03, 2010
uyimen:

Gabry babe, dnt mind me jor,
Am through wit my studies am now on a year internship in a local hospital,in a south west village of my country.where we hv to improvise alot.
Work load is quite heavy,sometimes workin for hrs which is very tasking.I also move around alot wit NGOs usually on various enlightenment and immunization streams.
There days i struggle to stay inform wit happens around d world.
I hardly logon 2d net.when am nt workin i just fall down n sleep.
How is your work?nd how ar u coping wit it?

Work is up and down here. Ive been travelling alot around the states lately. Makes me miss my bf day by day. Ben, sorry to hear about your long hours on training. I guess thats how he medical world works. As long as you like what you are doing, everythng else will fall in place. How are things with yur gf?

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I wasn't surprise you're sounding like em pastor friend , you have always been in line with religion . although you have ask me why shouldn't you believe in God but too me i see no reason--- i mean , no reason you should believe the unbelievable . The God that wasn't there and does not exist from nowhere ?? . common , you're more than that friend .
please. . . don't allow religion to enslave your brain . im telling you this because of the love
i've stored in my heart for you . be a free thinker---your mind and your brain working together with a deep meditation can really be of help . like i read , your mother practices Buddhism and you know what it takes to meditate .

The world won't and can never be a better place if religion madness is not abolish . remember , Mad people can never understand each other even though , they're all answering the same sickness. They must be confusion as far there's religion in the world.

A new life style where everyone can have total--- i mean , total freewill can make everyone live in peace and harmony . Christians and muslims can sleep in the samE BED.

Religion--- God--Jesus---Virgin Mary---etc big time sucks!!

please . . . . think about it.
[/size]

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I Don't believe in the God the world known. . . i have my own God. JEHOHA YAWHE-- HOLY SPIRIT are not qualified to stand with me . God SUCK!! and you know it . that guy isn't in my book.

Satan is taking over. . . .he always rule and he shall continue to rule the world. wink
[/size]

Oga, u see. I dont intnd to judge, you or anyone else. . . Im not against you nor am I with you and this same principle applies towards all the other religions Ive seen on this earth. U see, to me, Im not really a religion persin or anything but I respect them. To me, I still belive in God cause God as protected me through thick and thin, through the stormy and windy weathers and so on.

I agree with you that Satan took over this earth but yo must remember one thing which is that Satan came from God. Satan was a Fallen Angel named Lucifer and he was one of God's Angels.
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 03, 2010
Oh my Gabby, i miss u.
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 8:19am On May 06, 2010
bigmodo:

Oh my Gabby, i miss u.

WHere the hell have u been? angry angry angry tongue grin
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:51pm On Jun 03, 2010
[size=13pt]Im feeling your points but won't still agree with you that God exist and Satan is from God. . ., if you insist then , there isn't any big deal for the Godhead of Religion to kick against Satan.[/size]

Gabry:

Oga, u see. I dont intnd to judge, you or anyone else. . . Im not against you nor am I with you and this same principle applies towards all the other religions Ive seen on this earth. U see, to me, Im not really a religion persin or anything but I respect them. To me, I still belive in God cause God as protected me through thick and thin, through the stormy and windy weathers and so on.

I agree with you that Satan took over this earth but yo must remember one thing which is that Satan came from God. Satan was a Fallen Angel named Lucifer and he was one of God's Angels.
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 9:18am On Jun 04, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Im feeling your points but won't still agree with you that God exist and Satan is from God. . ., if you insist then , there isn't any big deal for the Godhead of Religion to kick against Satan.[/size]

Bros, nobody is kicking Satan naa. It is all a matter of individual prefeences wink
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:12pm On Jun 05, 2010
[size=13pt]You mean , nobody is kicking against Satan. . . pleasee don't tell me you aren't seeing all the damage '' Religion '' - is causing the name of the innocent '' Satan '' - to promote the name of their God (s).

well , if you said it is matter of individual preference i should agree with you one way , but honestly speaking i don't appreciate all their so called lies on Satan , it isn't good at all .
[/size]
Gabry:

Bros, nobody is kicking Satan naa. It is all a matter of individual prefeences wink
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]You mean , nobody is kicking against Satan. . . pleasee don't tell me you aren't seeing all the damage '' Religion '' - is causing the name of the innocent '' Satan '' - to promote the name of their God (s).

well , if you said it is matter of individual preference i should agree with you one way , but honestly speaking i don't appreciate all their so called lies on Satan , it isn't good at all .
[/size]

Bro, you know how Nairaland is with heir sarcassm and they come in here and mock everything and anything for the fun of it. Its not just about religion and Satan and God and all. They even mock people whom have other points of view. You dont have to take it so hard on yourself.

I always tell people, dont let people bring you down and dont let people change the way you like yourself to be. If you are happy with yourself, than stay whom you really are.

besides, in life, whatever you do and no matter what you do, good or bad, people will always mock and criticize you naa. Have you ever realize that? Its like theres always someone to always mock you no matter how perfect you are.

So bros, if you are happy to pray to Satan and you think it is the way and truth to your life, than by all mans, go ahead. This na free world ooo. wink
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2010
[size=13pt]You see. . . .? , this is why i respect you and too proud to share with your matured mind , i wish some people can take example from you , but it isn't too late . I read through your post carefully and wasn't that amazed with your truthful and intelligent words because that you have always bring along with every of your sharing .

I feel your points dear sweet heart , people take important things for granted and that's why they find it difficult to learn . like you said , you respect everyone's option about what believe and believe , yeah . . . freedom of choice is permitted in most cases but the wrong thing is when some other religion is spoiling others to promote their God . . . how can we know the true one to follow now? . that mean's , Religion is a kind of Confusion key in the world today , i am not Religious person but too spiritual to allow religion to exist in my generation . i really want religion to be abolish before it turn the world to something else .

I practice life style--path and nothing like religion is in my book , i hate religion because it isn't safe at all. . .though i grab your point , it's a free world . wink
[/size]
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]You see. . . .? , this is why i respect you and too proud to share with your matured mind ,  i wish some people can take example from you , but it isn't too late . I read through your post carefully and wasn't that amazed with your truthful and intelligent words because that you have always bring along with every of your sharing .

I feel your points dear sweet heart , people take important things for granted and that's why they find it difficult to learn .  like you said , you respect everyone's  option about what believe and believe  , yeah . . .  freedom of choice is permitted in most cases but the wrong thing is when some other religion is spoiling others to promote their God . . .  how can we know the true one to follow now? . that mean's , Religion is a kind of Confusion key in the world today , i am not Religious person but too spiritual to allow religion to exist in my generation . i really want religion to be abolish before it turn the world to something else .

I practice life style--path and nothing like religion is in my book , i hate religion because it isn't safe at all. . .though i grab your point , it's a free world . wink
[/size]

Oga, I guess you misunderstood the whole point about religion and those people whom bash  other spiritual beliefs or other religion is also misunderstanding the whole point about everything.

For your case, u dont hear the judgements from anyone elses mouth apart from the people whom you've seen / heard judging your beliefs. That is the words of those people themselves and not the words of the Religion so it is not fair for you to think that Religion should be abolished.

By right, you should say that those people whom are being Judgemental should change their attitude. If they were to preach the word of God yet they speak faulty things concerning towards what is not their beliefs, they are indirectly and directly not following the words of God because as I have said this many many times, God tells his followers NOT TO JUDGE therefore it is wrong of them to judge other people like that just because they dont understand nor they dont believe nor they cannot accept other beliefs.

To me to be honest, the only truth which is neccessary for a person to follow is when the person abide to the basic rules in life such as Do not kill, do not despoil, do not steal, try not to lie, do not commit adultery, do not fraud, do not bully and the most IMPORTANT THING is try to think with common sense. . . Like when you leader tells you to eat sh1t, will you do so? No! So that is coomon sense thinking. U know? Everyone knows these basic rules and we should all know that this is the right way to live. The rest. . . Leave it to the hands of the one you trust and worship.
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by dayokanu(m): 5:57am On Jun 06, 2010
She is getting laid
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2010
[size=13pt]Shuttup your stinky mouth dog. . . . embarassed embarassed , how dare you s!?! angry angry sad[/size]

dayokanu:

She is getting laid
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 12:03am On Jun 09, 2010
Dayo, u again with your getting laid issue. I know you have not had it in 4 years naa but dont worry, one day you will tongue

Oga, abeg oo. No go talk bad words like this naa. The guy was joking embarassed
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by mamagee3(f): 12:08am On Jun 09, 2010
This Dayokanu is a complete womaniser!

Going after women from every section and board.
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 1:57am On Jun 09, 2010
Really? shocked
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by dayokanu(m): 3:11am On Jun 09, 2010
This Dayokanu is a complete womaniser!

Going after women from every section and board.

Mamagee you are the only cockroach in my cupboard, only fish in my aquarium
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:16am On Jun 09, 2010
[size=13pt]I hope so if really he's joking but i wasn't that satisfied to read this kind of a comment on you , alright then --- i withdraw my anger . grin grin wink [/size]

Gabry:

Oga, abeg oo. No go talk bad words like this naa. The guy was joking embarassed
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:20am On Jun 09, 2010
[size=13pt]well , i didn't suspect that guy is womanizing type of person. . . . the only reason i throw that hard word on em is because of making a such post on you ---anyway , i guess we are all here to know each other . . . wink [/size]

Gabry:

Really? shocked
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Gabry(f): 6:53am On Jun 09, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I hope so if really he's joking but i wasn't that satisfied to read this kind of a comment on you , alright then --- i withdraw my anger . grin grin wink [/size]

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]well , i didn't suspect that guy is womanizing type of person. . . . the only reason i throw that hard word on em is because of making a such post on you ---anyway , i guess we are all here to know each other . . . wink [/size]

Awwww. . . U are such a sweetheart kiss
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:49pm On Jun 09, 2010
[size=13pt]Thank you. . . . smiley . you know? , i admire you alot and i won't give it up to someone else . Yeah , you're turing me (((ON))) and i too much cherish your styles . sweet heart. . . .im proud of you . kiss kiss kiss kiss[/size]

Gabry:

Awwww. . . U are such a sweetheart kiss
Re: What Happened To Gabby? by dayokanu(m): 12:11am On Jun 10, 2010
Can you two get a room and sh-ag yourselves? Abi whats all this Love wan tin tin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love / Chilling With Elder Brother After A Studio Session [photos] / Ladies Looking For Love :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.