Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Get A Buyer Challenge ! Earn 20k Or More On Every Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Get A Buyer Challenge ! Earn 20k Or More On Every Car (430 Views)

You Need To Sell Your Car? No Time To Find A Buyer? Worry No More. Let's Help U! / Every Car Dealer Needs To Have A Car Tracker Installer Standby / Place Your Used Car On Hire Purchase , Earn 20k Reffering A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Buyer Challenge ! Earn 20k Or More On Every Car by flinsburg: 4:19am On Nov 24, 2017
Good morning ,

Use your social circles today and make some cool cash ,

Just spread any of our car adverts on your social links , like whatsapp, instagram , Facebook, jiji, OLX, Twitter, snapchat and earn money if someone you refer to us buys the car .

You can earn in different ways like
Marking up the prize
Our instant commission of 20k or more

You don't have to stress it , just share , you would be surprise by the response you get.

Our cars are always very affordable and I assure you that you would earn a lot by doing this.

Call me on 08059149648

I will also form a group where I show you cars.

You can also make a request for a friend and if we have the car , we would provide you with details.

Become our partner and let's make money together.

PQ SWITCH AUTOS

Re: Get A Buyer Challenge ! Earn 20k Or More On Every Car by utepu: 5:29am On Nov 24, 2017
I am interested. Do you have a car shop at Abuja?
Re: Get A Buyer Challenge ! Earn 20k Or More On Every Car by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 24, 2017
D
Re: Get A Buyer Challenge ! Earn 20k Or More On Every Car by flinsburg: 6:00am On Nov 24, 2017
utepu:
I am interested. Do you have a car shop at Abuja?

No sir but we have clients that come all the way from there because our prizes are affordable.

WE also arrange deliveries of cars down to the place.

Thanks for your show of interest.
Add me on whatsapp for more.
Re: Get A Buyer Challenge ! Earn 20k Or More On Every Car by flinsburg: 7:47am On Nov 24, 2017
To join our group on whatsapp click on the link below

https:///HYrRYh5jSeG6e6hGclmkG3

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Land Cruiser 2014 Body / Honda CRV, Very Clean And Cheap / Registered 2010 Toyota Camry Sport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.