Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch (36938 Views)

How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO) / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by peacettw: 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
enemyofprogress:
we operate in the night, that shows you're ignorant

Lol grin. Glad u noticed.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by DJMCOTTY(m): 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
The truth is there are withches, there are women witches and there are witches that are mothers.. So someones mum could be a witch. I mean.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by baby124: 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
I will organize people to beat the hell out of that pastor. Nonsense.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by nkwuocha1: 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
chineduemmao:
mr i d like u to note that the physical controls the spiritual instead... why didnt de prophet tell him that buhari is his problem [which is true]? because it wouldnt make sense huh! they want to keep you coming back while they feed on your ignorance.

There's no correlation between my post you quoted and your explanation. Make me understand better. Again I said sometimes the spiritual controls the physical

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by DJMCOTTY(m): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
What ever you do don't confront her ....... Go for deliverance let the holyspirit do the arrest
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by chineduemmao: 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blackfyre:

Truly.....you are a man of spirituality....but as you can see on this thread so many people are ignorant and wallowing in it...the idea of such upsets their balance and is driving them bonkers....so they result to calling peeps like you and I as mentally unsound....

If we had such beliefs since cradle now....it will be understood as brainwashed but for people like you and I that were strongly of a different mind till experiences changed us.....they don't want to listen...

Issokay....everyone has their time...just dey look.....i can see the agitation...emotions in your post...trust me I have been there....just dey look my brother....no give yourself HBP ooo...
u were rather hasty with your conclusion that no one else experienced something like ur i've experienced strange stuffs maybe worse than urs but i refused to see it through that angle thus i understand it better
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
chineduemmao:
u were rather hasty with your conclusion that no one else experienced something like ur i've experienced strange stuffs maybe worse than urs but i refused to see it through that angle thus i understand it better

Point out where I made such conclusion.....
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Hezkano: 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
My brother is possible bc am also a living witness of the operations of witches and wizard but don't be discouraged the Lord that created you will see you through in Jesus Name. What you need to do is to continue to pray and ask for mercy and abstain from sin. Create a consistent prayer hour especially In the early hour of the day say 1am - 2am and pray that God should give you revelations and power to pray. The Lord is your strength, seek for faithful Men of God and be Mindful of what they tell you to do, If it is contrary to the word of God. Know the man is fake. It is well even inside well!
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by chineduemmao: 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
nkwuocha1:

There's no correlation between my post you quoted and your explanation. Make me understand better. Again I said sometimes the spiritual controls the physical
maybe u should know that ur post i quoted is not the main topic but part of the main topic reason it
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by juman(m): 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hiss

All mothers are witches.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by juman(m): 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
By the way, me gan gan be wizard.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by slyrone(m): 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
40kobo77:
First.

I am a Christian and personally do not believe in prophesies,visions or those that claim to see the future.

I pray to God directly,and I have never bothered in my life attaching my self to any church.

It has worked for me.

I also do not believe witches exist. I have heard of witches confessing,but until i see a witch in a witch form,I will never believe in such tales.

Now back to you. This is a very weighty accusations/prophetic seeing by these men of God.

But before we even start dissecting the matter proper. I have a couple of questions that can help me guide/answer you properly.

Question 1- Did you seek these men of God out for special prayers?And specifically mentioned anything about your mom to them?

Question 2- Were you approached by them randomly?

Question 3- Are you facing any challenge(s), hardship, failures in life or anything that will tend to make you see your mother in any light aside being your mom?

Question 4- You claim to be a spiritual person in your write up. So,has the spirit in anyway informed you that your mother is a witch?

Question 5- As a spiritual person,does your faith believe in the existence of witches?

We are talking about your mother here,and the woman that did not only bring you into this world,but also nurtured you.

I don't know your mom. But It will disrespectful for me to start analysing her,if you don't answer the pertinent questions I asked you.

When I get your answers, we will then go into the discussion proper.

Thanks.

you ll know a man who has never faced any spiritual attack. Bro believe it or not witches and wizards dey

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by chineduemmao: 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blackfyre:

Point out where I made such conclusion.....
u said this ...till experience changed us...
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Karleb(m): 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
I'll know that's a lie.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
chineduemmao:
u said this ...till experience changed us...

Eh ehn.....i was speaking in the sense that....we both didn't believe such things prior to our experiences...so where did jump into conclusion to include everybody?
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Ossyglobal: 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
[quote author=shollyb4 post=62729979] wa u just said do happen to me anytime I pray.... These witches matter of thing is still confusing me [/quote
Do not fear. they want to make you stop praying becausevits affecting their camp.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Champele(m): 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
I will Slap the idiot and then call him/her son of a witch
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by showboy2301: 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
[quote author=Preeck post=62661401] Dear Nairalanders, i have a been a registered user on this platform going back as far as 2008. I decided to use this moniker to create this thread because of the sensitivity of this personal issue.
"My friend, I feel ur pain. I was in dis type of mess b4 Jesus liberated me. You are the only one that can say NO to ur oppressor. Go for deliverance and the Almighty Jesus will set u free. It happens like this but series of funny replies will drive u out. Becareful
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
Preeck:
Dear Nairalanders, i have a been a registered user on this platform going back as far as 2008. I decided to use this moniker to create this thread because of the sensitivity of this personal issue.
I am a realist as well as a spiritual person, a born Christian to be precise.
I don't want to bore you with so much details, all I have to ask is: what do you do when you are told that your mum is a witch. I have tried to do away with this information or revelation for some years now because I thought it's just some callous scammers trying to get something out of you, but today somewhere in a faraway place I have never been to or known, I was told the same thing about my mum. What do I do. Of course she's my mum and I will ever be grateful she brought me to this world but what do I do to be free from her spiritual grasp over me.
I know this is an open forum but I will really want kids to stay away from commenting on this post.
Are you from BENIN.....??
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by wiseguy(m): 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
It's appalling how people believe there are witches but will never believe it could be their mother. So, whose mother is the witches? Are we saying witches don't have children anymore? Again, that your mother is a witch does not mean she's out to harm you. She might have even joined the witchcraft just to protect you. But that doesn't make it right and anything unnatural has repercussions. And the repercussions may be on her children especially if she had in the course of protecting her own or wanting her own
children to be the best, harmed other people's children. In a nutshell, anybody can be a witch including your mother.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
TELL HER THAT S FRIEND OR COWORKER IS TRYING TO KILL YOU AND WHATEVER HER ANSWER IS CALL ME ON 08069714445.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by chineduemmao: 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blackfyre:

Eh ehn.....i was speaking in the sense that....we both didn't believe such things prior to our experiences...so where did jump into conclusion to include everybody?
u don't need to say it. Experience changed u meaning we havent seen anything.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by smudge2079(m): 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
No one can tell me that shit.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
Preeck:
Dear Nairalanders, i have a been a registered user on this platform going back as far as 2008. I decided to use this moniker to create this thread because of the sensitivity of this personal issue.
I don't want to bore you with so much details, all I have to ask is: what do you do when you are told that your mum is a witch. I have tried to do away with this information or revelation for some years now because I thought it's just some callous scammers trying to get something out of you, but today somewhere in a faraway place I have never been to or known, I was told the same thing about my mum. What do I do. Of course she's my mum and I will ever be grateful she brought me to this world but what do I do to be free from her spiritual grasp over me.
I know this is an open forum but I will really want kids to stay away from commenting on this post.
It's simple. Pretend as if you knew nothing and pray to God to deliver her that's all. Don't let anybody fool you in telling that mothers can't be witches or that it's fake prophecy. Now that you know, you can now channel your prayer point( not for her to die but to repent).
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Bhol28: 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
If you are truely a Christian,i mean a born again christian then you have the solution to your problem with you.Why are u still going to a human being like you for solutions to your prob when you have ur bible ,your mouth to pray with and fast,your faith to work with.Ok tell us,what solution have u gotten from going to the prophets.They have succeeded in adding to your prob by telling u ur mom is a witch.Pray hard to God,I believe u will overcome whatever challenges u are facing that is making it easy to believe visions that ur mum is a witch
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Olafisoyem: 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
As a Christian you can ask God to reveal the truth to you. Do go by what anyone says unless God has told you the exact same thing.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Preeck: 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
[quote author=showboy2301 post=62730997][/quote]

Thanks for ur reply.. I believe I will conquer all obstacles. I've stayed long enough on nairaland to take some users seriously.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by nathanccr(m): 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
Preeck:
My first question will be, do u really love your mom?
2. Have u been limited in some key areas of your life....e.g financially? Have u been progressing or retrogressing even with these revelations?
3. What steps have u taken so far to seek God's counsel on this ish?
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by orisa37: 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
Bring home your Christian Prayer group and pray fervently, seriously and unshakingly always in her presence.
One day she will blow up in confusion and either confess or collapse leaving you to treat her.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by GoldHorse(m): 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
I tot u said u are born again?! What's the use or meaning of being born again?

Your question (to a a general forum like this) can be likened to a Nuclear scientist asking an okada repairer how to handle a nuclear reactor.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by Preeck: 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
asuustrike2009:

It's simple. Pretend as if you knew nothing and pray to God to deliver her that's all. Don't let anybody fool you in telling that mothers can't be witches or that it's fake prophecy. Now that you know, you can now channel your prayer point( not for her to die but to repent).

You know what, I've been pretending and acting casual about it for more than 5 yrs, I will never confront her because I respect her so much and she knows this. I am confident that only the living God I worship can allow any harm to come to me
Re: What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch by chineduemmao: 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
HomeOfMe:
You better believe witches exist,why? I know a family whom have gone thru a lot in life both spiritually and financially. This woman has five children all of them have bn married for years and haven't been able to even get pregnant for once-none of them,is that a coincidence? There mother is not the witch but their step grandmother..
so wetin com happen as de grangrand don die? pikin don full everywhere abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) / Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja / Pastor David Ibiyeomie's 55 Cakes In One 55th Birthday Cake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.