Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple (32493 Views)

Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple by GibsonB(m): 6:21am On Nov 24, 2017
So the reason why we pay Offerings, is not because we want to make heaven in the first place, its just to be rich, Hmm, Anyway today is not for Ebiwali. Straight to the point.
Daddy is not here to Freeze!lol.. Daddy Freeze is not giving up his #freethesheeple movement, infact the more Pastors preach the more he picks their words against them..

This time its Pastor Adeboye of Redeem Church who had earlier said that Curse will follow anyone who doesn't pay tithe, however this time during a mid-week service he said the only reason he takes offering is to remove people from Poverty.

He said;
'The only reason we take offering at all is because, that's the only way to get you out of poverty'.

This is the part that Resurrected Freeze's anger and other well Meaning Nigerians, he shared the video and lambast him heavily, saying the preaching is False. see below!

This is the kind of false preaching that probably plunged us into poverty in the first place! ~FRZ
-
#FreeTheSheeple

Watch the Video here:
https://twitter.com/DaddyFRZ/status/933786758789189632

or here

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/11/freeze-lambast-pastor-adeboye-for.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 24, 2017
Daddy Freeze, na yah money??
Yah mouth go freeze one day the way you're going.

FTC!!!

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple by GibsonB(m): 6:28am On Nov 24, 2017
Reactions

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple by Iseoluwani: 6:42am On Nov 24, 2017
fix your broken home freeze..

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple by LilSmith55(m): 6:42am On Nov 24, 2017
OkAy
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple by Greyworld: 6:44am On Nov 24, 2017
Poverty Libration Ministry int. inc. worldwide.

17 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple by OBIGS(m): 6:45am On Nov 24, 2017
So church done turn MMM. But this 1 we no how to reach the owner but fear of God no go allow u challenge daddy GO. the God I know will not ask for money to bless his children in return...

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple by ipobarecriminals: 6:56am On Nov 24, 2017
the guy is confused

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple by elsse(m): 6:58am On Nov 24, 2017
But on a serious note,why is freeze so pained about the whole issue

Let him kuku open a tithe free church or sheeple centre make we rest..... Everyone can't be wise neither can everyone be stupid

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple by Secretgis: 6:58am On Nov 24, 2017
make unna free my data
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple by hisgrace090: 7:19am On Nov 24, 2017
Children of God do all with faith.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple by LuvU2: 7:30am On Nov 24, 2017
grin how u going to free poor people from poverty by collecting d little they have from them?

If that's d case we should all be collecting from beggars and widows around us. No? Ooops I garrit shocked pastor Adeboye is a special messenger from God whose purpose ND calling is to stand as a Special money doubling schemer for God.

97 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple by Slaveman343: 7:41am On Nov 24, 2017
OBIGS:
So church done turn MMM. But this 1 we no how to reach the owner but fear of God no go allow u challenge daddy GO. the God I know will not ask for money to bless his children in return...
The one wey I bold. Na lack of fear of God make people dey side with their GOs. If better fear of God catch them na freeze side dem go dey.

Those sheeples na rebels dem be. God help us.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple by BluntBoy(m): 7:43am On Nov 24, 2017
God bless you, Freeze. The Bible talked about people like Adeboye:

In their greed they will make up clever lies to get hold of your money. But God condemned them long ago, and their destruction will not be delayed. (2 Peter 2:3)

138 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple by UbanmeUdie: 9:57am On Nov 24, 2017
shocked

The carnal mind will NEVER understand the things of the spirit and neither will it profit him.

Full stop!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple by FitnessDoctor: 10:57am On Nov 24, 2017
Instead of construction companies and residential buildings everywhere, they use much of the offering to construct a church which is just a 5 mins walk separated from each other

If you want to free people from poverty how about providing affordable quality education. How much is the tuition fees of Redeemers University can the poor go there?

In Other News
Here Is What Your Favorite Sex Position Says About You
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/10/here-is-what-your-favorite-sex-position.html

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple by NwaAmaikpe: 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
shocked

You take my offering to save me from poverty?
Such a whack teaching!

I've said it before.

Any person who depletes his savings to pay tithe in order to be wealthy is no different from the fool who set his house ablaze during the cold just to generate warmth.

91 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple by northvietnam(m): 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
Vj
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple by GMarhoh9(m): 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
This guy thrives on attention, just deny him that & he'll keep shut

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple by TANTUMERGO007(m): 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
Adeboye and oyedipo are criminals and thieves

25 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple by sniperr007(m): 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
Iseoluwani:
fix your broken home freeze..

Na u break e home bah?

18 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple by positivelord: 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
hahahah
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple by deebrain(m): 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
Anyone who takes this gentleman seriously is unfortunate.

I proudly and would proudly pay my tithe to my church. Forever.

If you like and i speak to all these nairalanders, the lagoon is always available for you and your families to jump into.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple by massinola(m): 12:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
Gbam
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple by Sunnycliff(m): 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
Tithing issue is becoming stale

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple by PointZerom: 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
Luke 6:38 38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple by massinola(m): 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
yfufkfofps:
Seunooooohhhh

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple by ovieigho(m): 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
I am a living testimony
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple by mrvitalis(m): 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
Imagine the boldness

Read acts 2;44-45 the watch your pastor

If you still think people like adeboye are doing the right thing then am sorry for you

They claim they can recieve tithe because they are the Levites but they own properties

Levites own nothing I mean nothing

Once you have a property to your name you are not entitled to tithe and offering

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple by rattlesnake(m): 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
freeze how a 'sinner' started a powerful revolution

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Celestial Pastor Who Chained Son Arrested / Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? / "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.