Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! (404 Views)

Diamond Access Bank Loan / Which Bank Is The Best For Fixed Deposit Account / AWOOF!!! Food For All Nation (partnering Access Bank) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by dapzyadix(m): 6:55am On Nov 24, 2017
Hello , I am Adisa Adedapo Jubril, a Camp Ambassador for Access Bank. Some of you already know or have heard about me especially those of you that submitted your CVs to my mail during the last Frontline Officers recruitment for Access Bank.
Now it is the time for the Entry level position categories.
I am excited to announce that Access Bank is currently recruiting for the Entry Level Graduates.

REQUIREMENTS :
First class (1st class) and Second class (2:1) university graduate of any course of study.
University graduates only if not more than twenty four years old.
If you meet the requirements, forward your CV containing your date of birth and class of division to adisajubrila@gmail.com

N.B : The portal for application is still going to be opened later on the Access Bank website, but going through me as a Camp Ambassador comes with some perks and makes the whole process easier for you, as you can always contact me in case you have any questions.
You can also reach me on 0. 8. 0. 6. 6. 6. 3. 3. 7. 9. 8 if you have any questions.
All the best!!!
Re: Access Bank Is Recruiting!!! by Dimade(m): 7:38am On Nov 24, 2017
Do u have an official email address? Pls public beware, application for ETs are done on the bank website.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Of Interlocking Stones In Nigeria / What Was Your Best Investment In Yourself In 2017 / Any Stock Brooker In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.