Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,805 members, 7,893,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 03:22 AM

Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste (29724 Views)

Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum / Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards / Davido Poses With Idris Elba At MOBO Awards 2017 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by Lalas247(f): 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

What is world class about Davido's music?
Shatta Wale is more lyrical than David
Lyrical shocked I don’t even like david9 but Shatta Wale...... kolewerk dear
Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by Mariangeles(f): 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Hope Shatta Wale can see this ... instead of him to go and make music “world class music” he busy stalking wish uo n down ... mtcheew

Anyway Davido is aite, I Just think he is slightly arrogant ... furthermore he didn’t hustle or work hard to get to the top .... omo baba olowo
Please bhumble
When you're the son of a King you don't hustle, things have no choice but to fall into place for you.
Who hustles for hustle's sake when you have everything.people expect you to strife when you don' t have to to please them. It's almost like you have to give an explanation for being born rich in this part of the world like you don't deserve anything unless you suffer for it...But hey when you're blessed ,you're blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by Lalas247(f): 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
Mariangeles:
When you're the son of a King you don't hustle, things have no choice but to fall into place for you.
Who hustles for hustle's sake when you have everything.people expect you to strife when you don' t have to to please them. It's almost like you have to give an explanation for being born rich in this part of the world like you don't deserve anything unless you suffer for it...But hey when you're blessed ,you're blessed.
You have a point dear ... if we don’t have to hustle why stress our selves .. true dat
But I still think he can humble himself a lil ...
Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by Leonyluiz(m): 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Hope Shatta Wale can see this ... instead of him to go and make music “world class music” he busy stalking wish uo n down ... mtcheew

Anyway Davido is aite, I Just think he is slightly arrogant ... furthermore he didn’t hustle or work hard to get to the top .... omo baba olowo
Please bhumble

First of all I have met wiz. And he is more arrogant in a stylish way than Davido. And never say Davido didn't work hard. Yeah true. He didn't suffer for cash and petty needs but he worked up to where he is now.
Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by Beryl007: 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
*For your Borehole Drilling and Geophysical Survey at Reasonable Price....Contact us @ SDU Geology Firm...via call and whatsapp : 09035560780 Email: samueladeyemia9@gmail.com. We are at your Service at Ogun State, Oyo State , Lagos State, Osun State, Ekiti State and environs
Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by Mariangeles(f): 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lalas247:

You have a point dear ... if we don’t have to hustle why stress our selves .. true dat
But I still think he can humble himself a lil ...
When you understand the way rich kids are brought up, you'd understand Davido. I think he's more unapologetic than proud. I like him for that...unpretentious, irrespective of what people say...What we describe as humility is hardly what it is.
Davido was brought up rich so he's just being himself and only the rich kids can understand that.
Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by stieyven(m): 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
40kobo77:
Davido is an American.

Place of Birth: Atlanta Georgia. Nationality: American.

How is he an African?has David in any interview,writeup or press address called himself an African?

Jealous Igbo writer below me.

Who God has blessed,no man can curse.
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20:7
Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
Record has been set. Who'll be next? Davido just dey make name Like Dat.
Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by Alwaysking: 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Please bhumble
Come here baby grin

Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by jiggyman(m): 5:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
Keneking:
The guy is buying awards with money

kill your self Man
Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by dlaw70(m): 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
40kobo77:
Davido is an American.

Place of Birth: Atlanta Georgia. Nationality: American.

How is he an African?has David in any interview,writeup or press address called himself an African?

Jealous Igbo writer below me.

Who God has blessed,no man can curse.

D*mb ass have u ever heard of dual citizenship?
Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by adecrownsec: 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
good
Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
dukie25:
Davido over Wizkid anytime any day any place.
FIA burn dem

ur head dey there grin
Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
Benekruku:
Trying hard to meet-up!

Whats so special about performing at MOBO awards

Because when you remove M from MOBO it becomes OBO grin
Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by papiwyte(m): 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
Baddest
Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by Opelwonder(m): 2:00am On Nov 27, 2017
TemmyTee82:

Abi na. Don't know eco99 though.
i guess the mods banned him and formatted every trace of him. The dude is incognito
Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by Opelwonder(m): 2:04am On Nov 27, 2017
Lalas247:
Oniranu grin
am i lying? Are u d lalastica? Or ur own is just lalas?
Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by TemmyTee82(f): 9:14am On Nov 27, 2017
Opelwonder:
i guess the mods banned him and formatted every trace of him. The dude is incognito

Oh. Too bad.
Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by Opelwonder(m): 9:27am On Nov 27, 2017
TemmyTee82:

Oh. Too bad.
awon corper. How is life as a corper
Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by Opelwonder(m): 9:28am On Nov 27, 2017
Lalas247:

Lyrical shocked I don’t even like david9 but Shatta Wale...... kolewerk dear
are u d lalastica av been hearing about?
Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by TemmyTee82(f): 10:17am On Nov 27, 2017
Opelwonder:
awon corper. How is life as a corper

**smiles coyly**
Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by Lalas247(f): 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
Opelwonder:
are u d lalastica av been hearing about?
Yes ke grin
Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by Antoeni(m): 2:22am On Nov 28, 2017
I am a Davidonian
Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by Opelwonder(m): 6:54am On Nov 28, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes ke grin
so u ar d lover of snakes. Kai! I tut lalastica was a guy. By d way, why did u change ur picture. Ntin for d boys?

1 Like

Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by Lalas247(f): 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
Opelwonder:
so u ar d lover of snakes. Kai! I tut lalastica was a guy. By d way, why did u change ur picture. Ntin for d boys?
Me and lalasticlala are one ... grin he and she grin

If the he likes snakes me seff like snakes ... u got snake for us cheesy
Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by Opelwonder(m): 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
Lalas247:

Me and lalasticlala are one ... grin he and she grin

If the he likes snakes me seff like snakes ... u got snake for us cheesy
pls criously who is lalastica? I bought acres of land in Australia, i want to clear the land. U know the land will av that tin he likes.
Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by Lalas247(f): 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
Opelwonder:
pls criously who is lalastica? I bought acres of land in Australia, i want to clear the land. U know the land will av that tin he likes.
You can clear it with me cheesy I will forward ur request lala na busy man ... Mynd won’t even entertain any land
Re: Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste by Opelwonder(m): 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
Lalas247:

You can clear it with me cheesy I will forward ur request lala na busy man ... Mynd won’t even entertain any land
if u want the contract, show me sample by catching one alive with ur hand. A rattlesnake will give automatic employment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija Couple, Soma And Angel Loved Up In New Year Photos / Timi Dakolo's Wife, Busola Dakolo, Stuns In New Photos / Fan Drags Wizkid To The Ground As He Performs On Stage (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.