Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,817 members, 7,798,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) (41036 Views)

MBA Victims Ask Oyakhilome To Return ₦1 Billion Donated By Maxwell Odum / 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) / Oyedepo, Oyakhilome To Minister At Church Of God Missions 50th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by donnie(m): 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2017
P0intBlank:

@Bolded of course I know. They are usually negative, jealous, ignorant and bitter. Always ready to pick a fight but you're not like them so you refuse to condescend to their level

You can take cue from how Pastor Chris responds to critics - he ignores them

I know what you're talking about. Just do your own, preach the gospel and leave me to do my own okay. I did not take permission from any man before I started. Thank you.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by Maximus85(m): 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2017
easy4beno:

Try sharpening your mathematics skills..that's N36.3billion! almost a N40B

Master teacher, you could have corrected me in humbly.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by P0intBlank(m): 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2017
donnie:

I know what you're talking about. Just do your own, preach the gospel and leave me to do my own okay. I did not take permission from any man before I started. Thank you.

No probs

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2017
donnie:

hahaha, you right bro. they don't need soft hands, they need iron hand. They are very good to use derogatory words to imidate one in believing their gibberish hoping you won't backlash, anyone that try that with me has just met his match, if you are not buying my market, I'm not buying yours either, so fly away.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by postemail: 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2017
donnie:

When you give to the needy you are lending to the Lord and He will repay. Prov 19:7.

But when you give to to the work of evangelization of the world... which is God's vision, He promotes you and increases His grace upon your life, because you have become partners together. He increases your capacity to receive and do bigger things for His kingdom in these last days.

It matters where you sow your seed and what grace is at work there? Is that a ministry or minister called by God?

It matters how you sow... better to give joyfully, in faith and love, expecting a harvest.

Thanks for your reply. I was wondering since these pastors spend the offering on Bentley and Jet, and not for the work of God, isn't it better that Christians give directly to the needy? I think providing food for the hungry, help to the needy, health to sick is doing work of God. What do you think?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by leye4u: 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2017
sinceraconcept:
Sultans and Emirs are not religious leaders,they're rather leaders of their cities. you should rather say Imams but there is no Imam in Nigeria with private jet and Rolls Royce,Imams don't put jazz in their mouth to talk topeople and jazz them into paying tithe,even Emirs and Sultans don't collect any tithe from anyone
i dont understand what you saying joor...i would start taking you serious when you know what you are saying....imans,emir and sultan dont collect anything ko.....abeg go and sleep joor
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by donnie(m): 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
postemail:

Thanks for your reply. I was wondering since these pastors spend the offering on Bentley and Jet, and not for the work of God, isn't it better that Christians give directly to the needy? I think providing food for the hungry, help to the needy, health to sick is doing work of God. What do you think?

What about pastors who have jets without touching church money?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by Organs(m): 11:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
P0intBlank:

I see your point. But as one who has experienced divine healing on numerous occasions (including one which was instantaneous). No one will ever confuse me that Miracles are not real. I hope you get one when you need it so your doubts will be dissolved.

Ok, Cool. I hope you know the babalawos and the shrine dwellers do same... Why do you think people patronize them? My broda i am muslim ok. I have lots of excellent christian friends, in Nigeria we more or less follow pastors and imams. That is why our society is messed up. Some years ago, a 10 year old girl will travel from one end of Nigeria to another to start JSS1, anyone she comes across will be nice and good to her. Now look at what we have? In churches today you are praying about enemies of progress, everyone is now an enemy, that is how they thrive, healing, power, the goodlife as Gods blessings, being poor, struggling, etc are all negatives and of the devil..... siddon there dey follow all these fake pastors. I don talk my own finish. I leave you with one final thought to share with you as a brother of faith, See here my broda, it doesnt matter if you are muslim or christian, your own mother praying for you is more powerful and will be answered by God faster than all the pastors joined together so give that money to your own mother, or a needy one in your community or neighbor, make Nigeria a better place stop propagating rogues like Suleiman, Orits, Oyakilome Oyedepo, El zazaki etc. Be sincere, be good to others you meet across the way, stop judging and lets together make the world a better place.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by donnie(m): 11:33pm On Dec 01, 2017
Organs:

Ok, Cool. I hope you know the babalawos and the shrine dwellers do same... Why do you think people patronize them? My broda i am muslim ok. I have lots of excellent christian friends, in Nigeria we more or less follow pastors and imams. That is why our society is messed up. Some years ago, a 10 year old girl will travel from one end of Nigeria to another to start JSS1, anyone she comes across will be nice and good to her. Now look at what we have? In churches today you are praying about enemies of progress, everyone is now an enemy, that is how they thrive, healing, power, the goodlife as Gods blessings, being poor, struggling, etc are all negatives and of the devil..... siddon there dey follow all these fake pastors. I don talk my own finish. I leave you with one final thought to share with you as a brother of faith, See here my broda, it doesnt matter if you are muslim or christian, your own mother praying for you is more powerful and will be answered by God faster than all the pastors joined together so give that money to your own mother, or a needy one in your community or neighbor, make Nigeria a better place stop propagating rogues like Suleiman, Orits, Oyakilome Oyedepo, El zazaki etc. Be sincere, be good to others you meet across the way, stop judging and lets together make the world a better place.

You say stop judging and in the same breath, you call them rogues?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by P0intBlank(m): 12:12am On Dec 02, 2017
Organs:

@bolded I find funny when people do same thing they accuse others of.

You just called certain people rogues without evidence what does that make you?

These people have added value to lives of many

I can certainly speak of Oyakhilome. My life is better because our paths crossed. So many people can say the same

You never find a fake N30 note because there's no real N30 note. You only find fake because the original exists

Don't allow sentiments beguile your sense of judgement

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by sinceraconcept(m): 5:24am On Dec 02, 2017
leye4u:
i dont understand what you saying joor...i would start taking you serious when you know what you are saying....imans,emir and sultan dont collect anything ko.....abeg go and sleep joor
Imams don't extort like your thief pastors. I've never contributed more that. 20 naira for development of mosque and ive not contributed money up to 20 times. which I'm very sure is well used for the development of the mosque. that's very common to other Muslims too a d it does not stop them from being successful. what we Muslims just do when we become rich is buy kettles for mosques,paint mosques,build mosque,and give to the needy,pay hospital bills and school fees for those that lack. Imams always have their own works they do even though they spend more time in mosque than pastors do in church,an imam goes to mosque 5 times a day,maybe if he's not around or for like 2'o clock prayer,maybe because he is at work,someone else that is versed in Quran can lead prayer. its only Christians that take pastor as occupation when even Jesus was a carpenter. Jesus was never lazy and never depended on people to extort and steal from . So get your facts right,only government pays Emirs and Sultans cos they're kings of their respective cities,imams of mosques don't earn any salary or tithe from anybody,, because they work too.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by postemail: 8:03am On Dec 02, 2017
donnie:

What about pastors who have jets without touching church money?

Morning my friend.

Some may have bought jets out of the church finances. But why buy a jet costing millions of Naira? I reckon that money if spent on projects that improve quality of lives for the impoverished masses would make "Jesus" smile. Imagine Redeemed Church having a health Care center and a soup kitchen next to their church branches all around Nigeria. That will be great, isn't it?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by donnie(m): 8:14am On Dec 02, 2017
postemail:

Morning my friend.

Some may have bought jets out of the church finances. But why buy a jet costing millions of Naira? I reckon that money if spent on projects that improve quality of lives for the impoverished masses would make "Jesus" smile. Imagine Redeemed Church having a health Care center and a soup kitchen next to their church branches all around Nigeria. That will be great, isn't it?

Pray for the church. Dont join the world in attacking the church; neither should you provide ammunition for them to do so. Be an example. Will it be a crime if you join RCCG and become wealthy enough to set up those kitchens and heath centres as one man?

There's a higher way of doing things. Christians need to be aware that there's an ongoing battle between light and darkness and there's no middle ground. There's nothing like that stupid "political correctness" Christians try to exhibit. Be wise.

#Activist #KingdomAddict #EndtimeChuurch
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by postemail: 8:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
donnie:

Pray for the church. Dont join the world in attacking the church; neither should you provide ammunition for them to do so. Be an example. Will it be a crime if you join RCCG and become wealthy enough to set up those kitchens and heath centres as one man?

There's a higher way of doing things. Christians need to be aware that there's an ongoing battle between light and darkness and there's no middle ground. There's nothing like that stupid "political correctness" Christians try to exhibit. Be wise.

#Activist #KingdomAddict #EndtimeChuurch

Hi Donnie. Happy weekend!

To be frank, the actions of some of these so called "men of God" bring a lot of ridicule to the body of Christ. I have lost faith in a lot of them. Considering their enormous wealth, it's so pitiful to see their lack of commitment in helping the impoverished segment of the population.

I have been to Yeodo church ( David yongin cho), it was so different from the practice of pastors here in Nigeria. It was more about helping your neighbor irrespective of his religious leaning. There was never any pressure to sow seeds, no pressure to give give give!

God should be given the utmost respect by all including these pastors. Some pastors act like they are God, but they ain't! They claim to speak with God... Utter rubbish! God has spoken to all of us with his creations. We should spend more time trying to understand his work, his way, his creation. There are lot we can learn from his work. May be we spent a bit more time understanding his works we could discover a total cure for cancer.

I believe it's a God-giving duty for us to love and care for one another. By sharing love we could reduce the level of enmity in our society, reduce the evil.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by jeff1607(m): 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
zionmde:

Guy keep quiet
Campus ministry of BLW celebrate first class members in uniport every time, Frank Edward even gave cash reward to a first class French graduate that translated on of his songs. I am a product of BLW and I know my educational level, so don't say what u don't know.

U say oyedepo and Adeboye avoids Pst Chris? Yet during shiloh last year Oyedepo closed a service with Sinach song, even in canaanland they sing a lot of BLW songs inspired by PST CHRIS.
pst Chris chose to stay way from PFN because we are not pentecostals and secondly it's an association of pastors who fought his ministry wen they had not yet understood the gospel.

I wish this write up I am quoting was not written by a Christian because the Bible said "Judgement will start from the house of God" so before God starts questioning freeze, bobrisky, shekau, etc, u must answer urs first, so be careful whom u choose to criticize.

Lastly Oyedepo and Adeboye came from the same ministry, they don't also associate with TB Joshua, Olukoya etc. Why?

zionmde:

Guy keep quiet
Campus ministry of BLW celebrate first class members in uniport every time, Frank Edward even gave cash reward to a first class French graduate that translated on of his songs. I am a product of BLW and I know my educational level, so don't say what u don't know.

U say oyedepo and Adeboye avoids Pst Chris? Yet during shiloh last year Oyedepo closed a service with Sinach song, even in canaanland they sing a lot of BLW songs inspired by PST CHRIS.
pst Chris chose to stay way from PFN because we are not pentecostals and secondly it's an association of pastors who fought his ministry wen they had not yet understood the gospel.

I wish this write up I am quoting was not written by a Christian because the Bible said "Judgement will start from the house of God" so before God starts questioning freeze, bobrisky, shekau, etc, u must answer urs first, so be careful whom u choose to criticize.

Lastly Oyedepo and Adeboye came from the same ministry, they don't also associate with TB Joshua, Olukoya etc. Why?

ogbeni when I first started my post, did I use any offensive word?

Sinach and oyakhilome na the same thing?

concerning academics, I said some not all, haba

in all Christian denominations there would be people who carry matter for head but with what I personally experienced it was more in BLW

next time you read slowly and comprehend , did I make mention of the MUSICIANS from BLW?

when adeboye and Co invite pastors for their programmes do u see Chris n his cohorts? same with Chris when he invites other men of God

I'm entitled to my opinion, it's a free world, if u don't like what I wrote there are others ways of driving ur point, it's either to u take, like, support my opinion or you hate it. I can't force mine on you

u are asking me why they don't associate with others? how would I know what's in their hearts?

I believe there must be something holding them back n it's not only pastors from the same ministry they associate with, others outside their ministry make guest appearances at each other's church programme.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by jeff1607(m): 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
P0intBlank:

This is an exaggeration. I attended BLW and no one told me to nor did I neglect my academics.

Not everyone will partner with you. Paul had his co-labourers (Mark, Barnabas and a few others). He didn't necessarily roll with the other apostles. So does Pastor Chris have his Partners (Benny Hinn and some other ministers of the Gospel worldwide)

I made an error, it's not all but most, those who studied in Uniben, know how things happened there, sisters given to guys to do follow up and vice-versa but that's not important. because u didn't neglect ur academics didn't mean others didn't, I'm only talking about what I saw, sacrifices students made especially for those student-pastors

you got a point tho, Not everyone will partner with you

but why make it so glaring and make it look as if other pastors are serving another god or something
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by P0intBlank(m): 12:14am On Dec 03, 2017
jeff1607:

I made an error, it's not all but most, those who studied in Uniben, know how things happened there, sisters given to guys to do follow up and vice-versa but that's not important. because u didn't neglect ur academics didn't mean others didn't, I'm only talking about what I saw, sacrifices students made especially for those student-pastors

you got a point tho, Not everyone will partner with you

but why make it so glaring and make it look as if other pastors are serving another god or something

@bolded It's actually the other way round. Below is an excerpt from a welcome address delivered by Pastor Chris when Benny Hinn came to Christ Embassy for the first time

They said I was too much like you Pastor Benny Hinn… because how could the results be so alike. If they insist that Pastor Chris was of the devil… they’d have a problem because they already believed in Pastor Benny. You were like a covering to us… Thank you Pastor Benny Hinn for coming. Everyone join me to welcome Pastor Benny.”

As for your first point, it wasn't just me. Lets just say in BLW our priorities are different. So some of things you saw us do might not make sense short term but has certainly paid off in the long run. An A in the university is good but an A in life is much more important.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by Maestro21: 12:53am On Dec 03, 2017
jeff1607:

in all Christian denominations there would be people who carry matter for head but with what I personally experienced it was more in BLW

next time you read slowly and comprehend , did I make mention of the MUSICIANS from BLW?

when adeboye and Co invite pastors for their programmes do u see Chris n his cohorts? same with Chris when he invites other men of God

I'm entitled to my opinion, it's a free world, if u don't like what I wrote there are others ways of driving ur point, it's either to u take, like, support my opinion or you hate it. I can't force mine on you

u are asking me why they don't associate with others? how would I know what's in their hearts?

I believe there must be something holding them back n it's not only pastors from the same ministry they associate with, others outside their ministry make guest appearances at each other's church programme.

LOL, if you have nothing to say then you should just carry your olofofo somewhere else.

Anybody who accepts my child and rejects me does not know their left from their right. That is why Jesus felt the Jews/Pharisees were absurd. They claimed to love God and the law but when the one whom the law was describing came, they rather crucified him.

In the same vein, to accept Sinach's song is to accept Pastor Chris. She is only singing what she learnt from him. That is why Zionmade mentioned that aspect to you, but in your bid to talk before thinking, you missed the point.

Imagine a Harvard professor angry that a Polytechnic in Borno did not invite him to teach there? Abeg tell me, who needs whose help?

I have listened to some of those PFN guys and even on here I have said it; they make me laugh but at the same time I celebrate God for the victories. When I hear them talk about our right standing in God; talking in tongues regularly and the powers from it; oil and mantle and use of doves to represent the Holy Spirit etc. I remember what some of those same preachers said about that message 15 years ago. Today, they are preaching it on their pulpits and even using the same examples Pastor Chris used in those days when teaching same things. Which goes to show that some of them listen to his messages in secret.

Pastor only cares about associations of the godkind. Who you associate with here means nothing to God if his word is not being recognized and honored. It is not a political gathering. When you say "something is holding them back" also say "something is holding him back" from fraternizing with them. He has never asked for anybody's endorsement because he has never needed it.

Even Pastor Benny Hinn that is his close friend these days would not have met Pastor if he did not ask Sinach to take him to meet her Pastor. Meanwhile, some of those your Nigerian Pastors were famzing Benny Hinn to score cheap political points.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by orisa37: 7:45am On Dec 03, 2017
And Same God will bless you more IJN AMEN!!! Hallelujah.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by zionmde: 10:03am On Dec 03, 2017
jeff1607:

So u have a problem with Pst Chris teachings yet u sing a song that was Constructed with the same teachings?
For ur info I attend winners sometimes a lot of those times their pastors repeat exactly the same line in Pst Chris messages, I could even complete was they say before they say it. Meaning they listen to these tapes a lot of times.
The same question a synagogue member will ask u, why don't TB Joshua invite adeboye and oyedepo?
Let me put this, Redeem is the parent church to living faith and pastor Chris counts that bird on their logo used to represent the Holy Spirit as an insult to God, so he won't minister in such a church.

Lastly in Christianity u don't have ur opinion, if whatever u say cannot be found in God's word is unacceptable.

Shut up is not an insult sometimes it can be an advice
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by jeff1607(m): 11:31am On Dec 03, 2017
zionmde:

So u have a problem with Pst Chris teachings yet u sing a song that was Constructed with the same teachings?
For ur info I attend winners sometimes a lot of those times their pastors repeat exactly the same line in Pst Chris messages, I could even complete was they say before they say it. Meaning they listen to these tapes a lot of times.
The same question a synagogue member will ask u, why don't TB Joshua invite adeboye and oyedepo?
Let me put this, Redeem is the parent church to living faith and pastor Chris counts that bird on their logo used to represent the Holy Spirit as an insult to God, so he won't minister in such a church.

Lastly in Christianity u don't have ur opinion, if whatever u say cannot be found in God's word is unacceptable.

Shut up is not an insult sometimes it can be an advice

Ok shut up
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by jeff1607(m): 11:35am On Dec 03, 2017
P0intBlank:

@bolded It's actually the other way round. Below is an excerpt from a welcome address delivered by Pastor Chris when Benny Hinn came to Christ Embassy for the first time

As for your first point, it wasn't just me. Lets just say in BLW our priorities are different. So some of things you saw us do might not make sense short term but has certainly paid off in the long run. An A in the university is good but an A in life is much more important.

rightly said but still everyone wasn't as lucky as you.

we all ve different paths to take in life
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by jeff1607(m): 11:44am On Dec 03, 2017
Maestro21:

LOL, if you have nothing to say then you should just carry your olofofo somewhere else.

Anybody who accepts my child and rejects me does not know their left from their right. That is why Jesus felt the Jews/Pharisees were absurd. They claimed to love God and the law but when the one whom the law was describing came, they rather crucified him.

In the same vein, to accept Sinach's song is to accept Pastor Chris. She is only singing what she learnt from him. That is why Zionmade mentioned that aspect to you, but in your bid to talk before thinking, you missed the point.

Imagine a Harvard professor angry that a Polytechnic in Borno did not invite him to teach there? Abeg tell me, who needs whose help?

I have listened to some of those PFN guys and even on here I have said it; they make me laugh but at the same time I celebrate God for the victories. When I hear them talk about our right standing in God; talking in tongues regularly and the powers from it; oil and mantle and use of doves to represent the Holy Spirit etc. I remember what some of those same preachers said about that message 15 years ago. Today, they are preaching it on their pulpits and even using the same examples Pastor Chris used in those days when teaching same things. Which goes to show that some of them listen to his messages in secret.

Pastor only cares about associations of the godkind. Who you associate with here means nothing to God if his word is not being recognized and honored. It is not a political gathering. When you say "something is holding them back" also say "something is holding him back" from fraternizing with them. He has never asked for anybody's endorsement because he has never needed it.

Even Pastor Benny Hinn that is his close friend these days would not have met Pastor if he did not ask Sinach to take him to meet her Pastor. Meanwhile, some of those your Nigerian Pastors were famzing Benny Hinn to score cheap political points.

if u got nothing to say carry ur matter enter sea

what do you say about the Yoruba lady who sang gospel songs but later found out her mentor isn't what she thought he was.

want to ask, let's say a pastor says something will not happen on a particular day and it happens, would you still follow him?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by Maestro21: 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2017
jeff1607:

if u got nothing to say carry ur matter enter sea

what do you say about the Yoruba lady who sang gospel songs but later found out her mentor isn't what she thought he was.

want to ask, let's say a pastor says something will not happen on a particular day and it happens, would you still follow him?

Whether her mentor is what she thought he was is immaterial. Jesus said when the Pharisees sit on Moses' seat and give instructions according to the law, obey it but don't copy their own personal lifestyle.

If her mentor taught her things that helped her write beautiful songs, then he did it for her and anybody who sings those songs are unwittingly endorsing the message of her mentor. Stop asking questions that you do not even understand.

As for your other question, let me ask; when Jesus said about Lazarus "this sickness is not unto death" did Jesus misprophesy? Were his disciples supposed to abandon him after that? Yea, that is your answer.

And if you asked that question because of TB Joshua, I can mention other prophecies from those PFN guys none of which came to pass. Instead of comparing and asking divisive questions - just humble yourself wherever you serve and grow.

Yale is not for everybody; some people will be satisfied in LAUTECH, others in UNILAG but there are some that must experience Harvard and Yale.

Let those in LAUTECH not deride and envy those in Harvard. And let those in Harvard not look down or mock those in LAUTECH. God has accepted them both.

Make of this what you will.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by jeff1607(m): 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
Maestro21:

Whether her mentor is what she thought he was is immaterial. Jesus said when the Pharisees sit on Moses' seat and give instructions according to the law, obey it but don't copy their own personal lifestyle.

If her mentor taught her things that helped her write beautiful songs, then he did it for her and anybody who sings those songs are unwittingly endorsing the message of her mentor. Stop asking questions that you do not even understand.

As for your other question, let me ask; when Jesus said about Lazarus "this sickness is not unto death" did Jesus misprophesy? Were his disciples supposed to abandon him after that? Yea, that is your answer.

And if you asked that question because of TB Joshua, I can mention other prophecies from those PFN guys none of which came to pass. Instead of comparing and asking divisive questions - just humble yourself wherever you serve and grow.

Yale is not for everybody; some people will be satisfied in LAUTECH, others in UNILAG but there are some that must experience Harvard and Yale.

Let those in LAUTECH not deride and envy those in Harvard. And let those in Harvard not look down or mock those in LAUTECH. God has accepted them both.

Make of this what you will.

if you are using yeshua as a yardstick to the question I asked, then I guess this argument isn't worth discussing, if pastors were christ-like (in totality) we won't be discussing this issue.

I only asked a question directed to u a simple yes or no would do

just as u said when I aired my point, u went off what I asked.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by Organs(m): 8:22am On Dec 04, 2017
jayloms:

First of all, I am not your Chairman.

Secondly, I don't do the judgment, cause I am not the one sitting on the judgment throne - God is.

Thirdly, I hold no judgment over you or any one criticizing them cause it is not my responsibility to do so, I can only wish that it works out well for you guys. Cheers!

I see your point. If not dady-freeze for the most part we dont question. Touch not my anointed.....that was why we were killing twins and worshipping everything until the whiteman came. In the bible God said prove all things hold onto that which is true. Nobody is asking you to judge or point fingers.... ask questions, if you are doing things understand it. Stop the stupidity, In Chinua Achebe's Things Fall Apart, Okonkwo killed innocent Ikemefuna because the gods, instructed him to, his friend Obierika who is uses judgement and asks questions, said, "that boy calls you father if i were you i will not have a hand in his death, Okonkwo replied, who am I to disobey the gods and Obierika said if the gods wanted him dead, the gods will have to do it themselves i will not have a hand in it..... Remember that that was the religion and practice then. so continue in your docile mumuism... me i know it is not working for you or us, with our society full of hate, injustice, oppression and corruption.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by Organs(m): 8:28am On Dec 04, 2017
donnie:

You say stop judging and in the same breath, you call them rogues?

The stop judging here means your neighbour.... not those that from their ways and manners you know they are rogues thriving on your judging your neigbour or others as enemy.....
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by Organs(m): 8:38am On Dec 04, 2017
P0intBlank:

@bolded I find funny when people do same thing they accuse others of.

You just called certain people rogues without evidence what does that make you?

These people have added value to lives of many

I can certainly speak of Oyakhilome. My life is better because our paths crossed. So many people can say the same

You never find a fake N30 note because there's no real N30 note. You only find fake because the original exists

Don't allow sentiments beguile your sense of judgement

See here, if you encounter IBB, or if you know him personally, he is better than all these pastors, because he is an excellent and cheerful giver. He is a huge philantropist to all those that know him or are able to reach him. I know this personally, but guess what, IBB is a corrupt man that messed up Nigeria. The same thing can be said about so many Nigerian political class rogues they all are good if you know them personally. This is the issue with some christians they ascribe power, to their religious leaders... imagine what you wrote, you did not even say God almighty...... the same thing with bokoharam, they believe in their leader and follow him. The only difference is Oyakhilome is not asking you to go kill others like bokoharam leader but its the same human being follow-follow mentality.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by donnie(m): 10:11am On Dec 04, 2017
Maestro21:

Gbam cool

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by P0intBlank(m): 11:26am On Dec 04, 2017
Organs:

See here, if you encounter IBB, or if you know him personally, he is better than all these pastors, because he is an excellent and cheerful giver. He is a huge philantropist to all those that know him or are able to reach him. I know this personally, but guess what, IBB is a corrupt man that messed up Nigeria. The same thing can be said about so many Nigerian political class rogues they all are good if you know them personally. This is the issue with some christians they ascribe power, to their religious leaders... imagine what you wrote, you did not even say God almighty...... the same thing with bokoharam, they believe in their leader and follow him. The only difference is Oyakhilome is not asking you to go kill others like bokoharam leader but its the same human being follow-follow mentality.

The only difference?

Do you know assumption is the lowest form of knowledge

It's just like someone telling about his wonderful dad you have never met but you assume you know his dad more than him

There's absolutely nothing wrong with my statement. I would say it again and again: my life is better because our (Pastor Chris & I) paths crossed

Someone could say the same of you if you would take out the time to invest in lives of others

Like I told you before do not allow sentiments beguile your sense of judgement

I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by jayloms: 11:39am On Dec 04, 2017
Organs:

I see your point. If not dady-freeze for the most part we dont question. Touch not my anointed.....that was why we were killing twins and worshipping everything until the whiteman came. In the bible God said prove all things hold onto that which is true. Nobody is asking you to judge or point fingers.... ask questions, if you are doing things understand it. Stop the stupidity, In Chinua Achebe's Things Fall Apart, Okonkwo killed innocent Ikemefuna because the gods, instructed him to, his friend Obierika who is uses judgement and asks questions, said, "that boy calls you father if i were you i will not have a hand in his death, Okonkwo replied, who am I to disobey the gods and Obierika said if the gods wanted him dead, the gods will have to do it themselves i will not have a hand in it..... Remember that that was the religion and practice then. so continue in your docile mumuism... me i know it is not working for you or us, with our society full of hate, injustice, oppression and corruption.

It is not working for you!! Just you!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) by Organs(m): 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
jayloms:

It is not working for you!! Just you!

It is not working for me.... just me, hahaha i laugh in swahili... Siddon there, you are a bribe taker or receiver, you cannot get justice in court of law, you are harassed with generator sound all over the place, you cannot conveniently go anywhere after 9p.m for fear of kidnappers and armed robbers, you abuse houseboy/girl or house helps if you can afford one and pay them peanuts, you travel on bad roads, police, soldiers etc harrass you, you are praying for visa to leave or for your family members to join you abroad, your daughter, sister, niece etc is exposed to sexual exploitation to get jobs, univ admission, pastor/imam harassment etc, you are religious, and it is all working for you...... continue, i guess you have no idea the difference between living and existing.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) / Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.