Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Strong Receivers Thread - Satellite TV Technology (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Strong Receivers Thread (270888 Views)

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC / Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Lov4sat(m): 9:39am On Oct 24, 2011
@ Townjuju, Thank you very much for your advise I have done all that yet no hope . I don't really understand why this is happening any other option on this?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by oxteen: 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2011
luv4sat reset ur system 2 default database and turn off ur syetem wait 4 about 3-5mins then u turn it back on,then fellow da step Townjuju gave u if still its don't up which means ur diseqc stwich is bad, if u feel da diseqc is ok, try it in other receiver nd see da result.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by lovala(m): 11:38pm On Oct 27, 2011
I have a big problem. My supermax extended C-band lnb just refused to function. The 1.8m dish is pointed at AB3 and the signals from my Strong srt 4669xii are red. I thought it had been hit by lightening, but this wasn't the case because it shows signal (level dancing between 72 and 75) when connected and signal falls off (level falls to the 50s) when the rf connector is removed from the lnb. Please any idea on how to remedy the situation?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by sammu(m): 6:10am On Nov 06, 2011
@lovala, am just seeing yur post and hope the problem has been solved. But if not, try changing the lnb or if yur dish is motorised try another sat. You can also test your receiver on another dish setup to ascertain that it is not faulty.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Twinsoris(m): 9:12am On Nov 12, 2011
To all my fellow members in the house i need your help i have just bought the strong receiver for multi tv SRT 4330 and and i have upgrade the system with the latest software from wizkid.persiangig.com and to my surprise this receiver cannot work with the dongle and cannot read canal+ smart card .
furthermore i even check the system information in which i discover that the software i loaded is the same software comes with the system; but still no good result and i even downgrade to the software of 1-9-2011 which is still the same and cannot read any smart card even with subscription inside.
please i would like you all to help me with software.
This receiver has a very picture and fast in blindscan and it can search any available channels from any satellite but the signal is not like our familiar one like the other strong receiver but the picture quality is perfect, THANK wait for the reply.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by oxteen: 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2011
@twinsoris! i have face similary problem wit ur statement not wokin with ***gl* after some silly upgrade,,, ma advice 4 u its to return ur receiver to dealer u brought it form, dats if he knows about ***gl*, but if nt well, i dunno wotelse 2 say, cos when mine was havin dat problem i took ma receiver 2 seller nd explian da whole sh**t, so da man insert a usb flash drive into da decoder to reset correct every error which da decoder has encounter. now da ma srt 69z its working again wit ***gl*.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by simniboma(m): 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2011
@all 49z users have you noticed that hardstation 1&2 have disappeared from the Enteraiment menu? Check your receiver and see or perhaps mine is undergoing a metamophosis
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 7:31am On Nov 22, 2011
I have a problem with a rx 69x. The video out is not working but the rf is working. I tot it's the cord but it's not. Any suggestion?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by freshp(m): 11:19am On Nov 23, 2011
Ameboperoo:

I have a problem with a rx 69x. The video out is not working but the rf is working. I tot it's the cord but it's not. Any suggestion?
Bro how you dey n a?
well from your statement its like the problem occurred recently. . .this means it was not there b4,well i will advice that you check the AV cord itself to ascertain that it is still good,you can do this buy getting another one (spare if you have) trying it out with it.
if that fails then you may have to open up the box and check the soldering of the female part of the AV cord. sometimes cold joints develop and you will think the solder is still connecting the circuits where as the reverse is the case.
i hope this helps.
cheers.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by rastarman(m): 11:17am On Nov 25, 2011
taste and see that the HD receivers are the bomb just try and buy plasm TV
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2011
Thanks all. I've tried all these but no sultuion yet. I'm taking it 2 a technician
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by simniboma(m): 12:06am On Nov 27, 2011
@all, is it possible for one to capture a picture on screen with a strong receiver? if so how is it done
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by simniboma(m): 12:26am On Nov 29, 2011
simniboma:

@all, is it possible for one to capture a picture on screen with a strong receiver? if so how is it done
@ all i have found an answer to my post. I realised some snapshot on a flashdrive I inserted into my 49z. itried to find out how it came about and my answer was just press 0 when watching/viewing a channel. just take a look at some of the snapshots

Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2011
@ simniboma
Thanks a lot for this post. I find out that your snapshot is very clear image. It is a great research. Kudos!
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by rastarman(m): 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2011
i got a STrong 4930HD yesternihgt, with 2.4 m dish now looking for possible HD FTA CHANNELS
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by gadotor(m): 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2011
strong srt 4902 hd decoder is a very good hd decoder,is best for the moment,it can handle all that a hd decoder,will have at the moment,check it out.thank you
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by bisi12004: 7:12am On Dec 10, 2011
pls,i need software for my strong
decoder 4329x (new mpeg4 strong decoder). I
need it for rs232 cable for spliting
(option menu). Thanks and God bless u all
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by simniboma(m): 12:29am On Dec 22, 2011
bisi12004:

pls,i need software for my strong
decoder 4329x (new mpeg4 strong decoder). I
need it for rs232 cable for
spliting
(option menu). Thanks and God bless u all
download updates from http://crosat.us/upload/index.php?PHPSESSID=c3b08bd09b527d742f119477a3b0b064&direction=1&order=rating&directory=Strong%20Receivers/Strong%20WIZKID%20Files/Strong%204%20Africa
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Abdul9025(m): 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2011
hey guys my strong receiver is having problem when I try to conect my dish wit d receiver it shows lnbf on the receiver pls help me wat shud i do
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by simniboma(m): 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2011
Abdul9025:

hey guys my strong receiver is having problem when I try to conect my dish wit d receiver it shows lnbf on the receiver pls help me wat shud i do
check the connection of your f connectors at both ends of your coxial cable possible there may be a faulty connection. if there is no problem then consult the gurus or a technician. good luck and a prosperous new year
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by twinskenny(m): 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2012
doest strong decoder still open dstv old smart card? if yes which type of strong decoder?

thank you all
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by gadotor(m): 12:28am On Jan 04, 2012
Any strong hd decoder can handle it,thank you
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Ussals(m): 7:04am On Jan 04, 2012
twinskenny:

doest strong decoder still open dstv old smart card? if yes which type of strong decoder?

thank you all
4663 also does plus other higher decoders
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by twinskenny(m): 10:18am On Jan 04, 2012
Ussals:

4663 also does plus other higher decoders
gadotor:

Any strong hd decoder can handle it,thank you

thanks guyz for your prompt reply God bless
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by zoboizee: 7:21am On Jan 10, 2012
no audio/video on dstv smartcard with valid subscription on 69x -1.32p at the moment.anybody xperiencing the same?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Stevolat: 7:05am On Jan 24, 2012
Pls nairalanders, my decoder (srt4669x) is actin strange dis days,while watchin my stations its audio will go off,but d video will remain,wen switch it off &on d audio wil b back. Help me
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Pidzo(m): 7:34am On Jan 24, 2012
Stevolat:

Pls nairalanders, my decoder (srt4669x) is actin strange dis days,while watchin my stations its audio will go off,but d video will remain,wen switch it off &on d audio wil b back. Help me
Did you try reloading the software?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Stevolat: 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2012
Pidzo:

yes i upgraded it 1s,4 infinity tv audio system dat time. Tanks
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Stevolat: 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2012
Pidzo:

Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Pidzo(m): 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2012
Stevolat:

What I am trying to say is try to reload the very same software you loaded. Sometimes it solves such problems. If it fails, upgrade to a newer software version and tell the house what happens.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Stevolat: 10:30pm On Jan 24, 2012
Pidzo:

What I am trying to say is try to reload the very same software you loaded. Sometimes it solves such problems. If it fails, upgrade to a newer software version and tell the house what happens.
tanks, where is d safer place 2 download d software,i mean d link.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Pidzo(m): 7:13am On Jan 25, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (45) (Reply)

Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Free to Air codes / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1)