Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Strong Receivers Thread - Satellite TV Technology (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Strong Receivers Thread (270894 Views)

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC / Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strong Receivers Thread by iykmora(m): 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2014
olenyi:

You may do well to get untouch with your satellite equipment dealer. He might be able to direct you to a competent technician who can repair it for you.

My warm regards.
i placed a call to d guy I bought d rx from but he says he does not repair faulty receivers, but adviced that I look for electronic repairers which I did with futility. Thanks and I appreciate ur reply.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by horlasunkanmi(m): 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
For your satelite and cctv camera installations around the south western states,you can contact cool tech electronics and cable satelite,on 08059778178,you can also call us for any question regarding your satelite,and we promise to serve you better
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Ekarun05: 7:08am On Nov 20, 2014
Pls am having problem with my 4669Xii concerning irib tv. and later i heard that there is latest biss key for Strong 4669Xii on irib tv. pls help me out.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by hbof(m): 12:37am On Dec 01, 2014
Pls house,my 4669x can't power on again because it was affected by lightning,so pls can it be repair ?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by rapthugx(m): 6:39am On Dec 01, 2014
hbof:
Pls house,my 4669x can't power on again because it was affected by lightning,so pls can it be repair ?
Take it to a good technician it will b ok.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by hbof(m): 9:52am On Dec 01, 2014
rapthugx:
tank u sir
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by iykmora(m): 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
rapthugx:
took mine to new market and was told to pay #7000 by pastor's boys to replace d panel. I just tire... sad
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by rapthugx(m): 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
iykmora:
took mine to new market and was told to pay #7000 by pastor's boys to replace d panel. I just tire... sad
There is a man I know at same new market who will do d job for you. Don't think he will charge you that much. I will try to see him n give send his number to you. won't advice you to spend that much in repairing that decoder though.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by iykmora(m): 12:11am On Dec 02, 2014
rapthugx:
There is a man I know at same new market who will do d job for you. Don't think he will charge you that much. I will try to see him n give send his number to you. won't advice you to spend that much in repairing that decoder though.
thanks...I was told d cpu is faulty(lightning strike) and as such the whole panel needs to be replaced. I await d number. Thanks once again.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by iykmora(m): 12:16am On Dec 02, 2014
iykmora:
I need help pls...my 4922A seems to be malfunctioning after lightning activity last night. The display in d front display shows 4 dashes constantly and the AV-output and RF ports do not output any signal at all. What do I do pls...if there's any where I can send it to for repairs, pls direct me @all...thank you! embarassed
rapthugx:
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by profsomebody(m): 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hi guys... Is it true that my 4675A can serve as a modem to browse? Any new FTA channels?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by agborodun: 5:57am On Dec 09, 2014
I discovered that all mytv Africa stations are no longer showing on SRT4330 . what went wrong? Is there a solution to this? note: dish position intact.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by odiagabros(m): 11:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
Good evening... Pls i need help on how to restore dongle option on my strong decoder SRT strong 4663XV... Pls ping me 514F2168
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by papalasun: 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
i would be so gald if the house can help me out.My SRT 4922A with software version 1.64p is not detecting my huawei modem.have tried two different modem on it.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by hbof(m): 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
pls all, the AV,RF and the lnb of my 4669 is not working after replacing d power cicut by d technician
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by jahstech: 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
Pls has anyone connect azsky to 4950? pls i need help on the process, tnx guys.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by sammu(m): 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
jahstech:
Pls has anyone connect azsky to 4950? pls i need help on the process, tnx guys.
i've answered u on general thread.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by jahstech: 8:11am On Dec 17, 2014
sammu:

i've answered u on general thread.
Thanks Bro.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by fecosequence(m): 9:14am On Jan 01, 2015
Pidzo:

Try going to Dish setting and check if LNB Frequency is set at 9.750/10.600 and not 9.750/10.750. Some receivers freeze when scanning if set to 9.750/10.750 cool
please how do i mk my srt 4663x work again. evn if i subscribe it wnt shw
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Trippledots(m): 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
fecosequence:
please how do i mk my srt 4663x work again. evn if i subscribe it wnt shw

hello, we use d same decoder models. d last time a repair man came to adjust d dish and fix fta channels, he told me dat d sytem is obsolete so i can't subscribe for normal stations so i just make do with d fta he fixed for me.

then, pls have u tried recording any station onto a flaskhdrive? iv tried all i can to no avail. any ideas why?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by fecosequence(m): 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
Trippledots:

hello, we use d same decoder models. d last time a repair man came to adjust d dish and fix fta channels, he told me dat d sytem is obsolete so i can't subscribe for normal stations so i just make do with d fta he fixed for me.

then, pls have u tried recording any station onto a flaskhdrive? iv tried all i can to no avail. any ideas why?
i jst heard dr is a way to upgrade it..i askd to c if i cn get hlp
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Trippledots(m): 10:34am On Jan 04, 2015
fecosequence:
i jst heard dr is a way to upgrade it..i askd to c if i cn get hlp

pls if/when yu get the method, mention my monicker with the post. thanks
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by amdx21: 10:00am On Feb 08, 2015
plz how do I get ss3 and ss5 on my 4950. I can only track the HD of ss3hd and ss5hd. I did delete the channels and re scanned but still only the ss HD channels showing. Is there any tp for the SD supersports channels?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by bobojoshua(m): 6:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
Jossyboy2580:
i normally make use of xillisoft video converter. Just select the .ts file drag to the xillisoft video converter interface and select your format there you go
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by omotech: 8:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
pls any1 dat can hep me on what 2 do on my Srt 4950, so dat i can watch tv3. Thnxs
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by jahstech: 10:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
omotech:
pls any1 dat can hep me on what 2 do on my Srt 4950, so dat i can watch tv3. Thnxs
have you activated patch for your decoder?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by safex(m): 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
can sum1 plz help me, dia was power failure while i was upgrading my 4922 decoder. I'll appreciate assistanz by any1. Fenks
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by nearest(m): 1:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
Any hope for a patch yet for SRT 4940? embarassed
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by ABUTHAOBAN(m): 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
Pls I couldn't remember my password for SRT 4669z decoder. Note I have change the default password.
Pls help me out.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by jahstech: 6:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
Please am sorry guys, but just hear a brother out:
Hi guys, my name is Jahswill, I school in Auchi Polytechnic and reside presently in Sapele, Delta State. Recently i came across this Jumia Agent stuff and i joined, is not too much but as a student you can manage with it, it all depends on your marketing abilities though, as a result of joining am now able to give discount on goods bought through me on the Jumia website, as you all know they deliver to most part of the country, and the COD (cash on delivery) payment option makes it more exciting. So if you want any product on Jumia, just let me know and i would help you place the order so you can get some discount. For those who live close to my two main locations (that is Sapele and Auchi), you are in luck, you don't have to worry much on delivery charges since i would order your items along with other peoples items so delivery cost is shared, and if you have become my good customer you won't have to even worry about delivery charges, i just let you know when your goods have arrived and you come pick it up.
Some may have questions so i came up with a FAQ, if you have further question you can always ask.

1)Whats the difference if I order it through you and not from Jumia Directly.
ans: when u order through me you get a discount on the goods you want to buy but if you order directly on your own you will never get this discount

2)How come you can give discount and JUMIA cannot
ans:because I'm an official Sales Rep to them. I' have the privilege to give discounts on any purchase (either one item or list of item amount to #5000 and above)

3)if I'm not okay with the goods delivered can I return it?
ans:Yes. U can refuse to collect the goods at the point of delivery after checking whatever goods you order. Or probably you took it home and found out the goods doesn't suite your taste, you can return it on or b4 14days of delivery (within 2 weeks)

4)Can they deliver to any part in the country
and:Yes (but delivery cost varies based on how far your State is Near any of there pick up STATION) and sometimes you get free delivery.

You can reach me on these numbers: O.7.O.3.6.3.5.2.6.5.6
WhatsApp: O.7.O.3.6.3.5.2.6.5.6

As usual i will be keeping you posted with Hot deals that you don't want to miss, for example
Check this out: http://www./sony-ps3-12gb-console-black-44407.html
Sony PS3 console selling for only 48295, there is a promo going on now if you download the jumia app, that would reduce 1000 which makes it 47,295 i can also remove 500 as discount which makes it 46,795!!!!

Tecno R7 for #37,000 with promo and discount it goes for #35,500
http://www./tecno-r7-black-free-power-bank-free-pouch-109627.html
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by yemisolar(m): 10:44am On Mar 10, 2015
Hi all , I switched on my decoder and it showed 'loading upgrade' then after sometime, the screen went blank. I switched off the decoder and switched it on again. The decoder 'so screen showed - - - - and the TV screen is blank. What do I do. I use a strong srt4669xii. Thanks
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Kowale: 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
O na well done oo. Please where can i buy strong decoder srt 4922d plus in Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply)

Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Free to Air codes / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.