Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,897 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:30 AM

Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ (3089 Views)

Introducing Naija Rapper Godwon :: Winner Of Eminem Freestyle Battle / Ice Cube Disses Kanye, Eminem, Jay-z, Dr Dre And Everyone In New Song. / Who Is Rap's Best Lyricist? EMINEM, JAY Z, NAS OR KANYE WEST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by Sauron1: 11:37am On Mar 26, 2010
eldee:

Dude . . . everyone does multies.

But to come and start forcing words just to rhyme . . . I call bullsh[i]i[/i]t.
You can cover it all you want, but that was plain wa-ack grin grin

Underground made his top ten greatest songs in an online poll.
Goes to show how fans rate his power of lyricism on that joint.
When Eminem gets too brilliant for his own good, nuccas like you say he's wack.

A man that has been responsible for penning more than a million bars musta done the B-leed thingy on purpose, not that he ran outta rhymes.
Go and listen to the 2nd verse of "Stay Wide Awake" and tell me you know any human that can make all the words in a sentence rhyme with the next sentence and still able to follow a story with it using the same number of syllables per sentence at the same time.

In the next 50-something years, he will be talked about like we talk about Einstein or Beethoven. grin
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by ofokaofoki: 11:39am On Mar 26, 2010
frijos:

Elrazur is one of our own. wink
el razur is a prodigal son, and he must be e-punished. grin grin i have being taking note of all his posts lately . he has been hating on every other person in nairaland, i will show him the true meaning of hating. if u dont beleif just scroll to his profile and check all his previous posts. el razur is a prodigal son , a b astard ,, and an idiot , he is too insultive and disrespectful for no reason , i will show him why i am called ebora meji tongbe inu igbo nairaland. grin
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by Sauron1: 11:41am On Mar 26, 2010
ofokaofoki:

el razur is a prodigal son, and he must be e-punished. grin grin i have being taking note of all his posts lately . he has been hating on every other person in nairaland, i will show him the true meaning of hating. if u dont beleif just scroll to his profile and check all his previous posts. el razur is a prodigal son , a b astard ,, and an idiot , he is too insultive and disrespectful for no reason , i will show him why i am called ebora meji tongbe inu igbo nairaland. grin

Ofoka is back. . . . . . grin grin grin grin grin
Meanwhile, we need to do a single together. DEATHBLOW 3(The Demise of Mode-9) grin grin grin grin
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by eldee(m): 11:47am On Mar 26, 2010
So five minutes ago you said it was great, now it's wack on purpose??
How is rhyming 'too' with 'ugh' too brillant for his own good?? grin grin
Oh . . . that baleed part is extremely creative??  

Of course Eminem fans are deluded . . . why do you think they're called Stans??
Jay-Z did B.S with Kingdom Come, all his fans called him out . . .even Nas with Street Disciple . . . but Eminem fans will accept it.
As long as he's still on TV, they'll accept anything.

Underground is polluted with raw wackness . . . I don't care what some silly emo/gangster crossover kids think, wack is wack.
And I'm wackophobic . . . sue me tongue tongue tongue
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by Sauron1: 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2010
eldee:

So five minutes ago you said it was great, now it's wack on purpose??
How is rhyming 'too' with 'ugh' too brillant for his own good?? grin grin
Oh . . . that baleed part is extremely creative??  

Read ma comments very well.
I said his brilliance is wack to listeners like you cos you don't understand the concept behind his lyrics.
When he gets too brilliant for his own good, his shyte comes out as wack to lyric-illiterates. grin

Of course Eminem fans are deluded . . . why do you think they're called Stans??
Jay-Z did B.S with Kingdom Come, all his fans called him out . . .even Nas with Street Disciple . . . but Eminem fans will accept it.
As long as he's still on TV, they'll accept anything.

Rap purists will never tell you Relapse was wack lyrically.
Their only problem was that the theme/concept behind the album was repetitive. On lyrical value alone, Relapse whups any RAP album in 2009.
The whole Hannibal Lecter/Shock Value schitzo was what some school of thunks despised.

Underground is polluted with raw wackness . . .
I don't care what some silly emo/gangster crossover kids think, wack is wack.
And I'm wackophobic . . . sue me tongue tongue tongue

Underground was his best work on Relapse!!!
However, i understand why you don't get it. Anyone that feels Kanye West's work is the best since sliced-bread will never appreciate pure lyricism.
U ain't a wackphobic. . . . . .I think you are an adulterated WACKOPHILE. grin
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by dawhizkid1(m): 12:07pm On Mar 26, 2010
Eldee, U know nada bout Rap, stick to ur skanky legs L my ex type of ish. . . . Do u undastand what Multis r?? Em didn't rhyme too wiv eww or ugh, whicheva way u like. He rhymed "Whiffle-bat-drew with Scissor-Hand-too with Little-scratch-eww with Triple-fat-goose". . . U dnt cum across these easily. N btw he didn't lack rhymes, he was describing a feeling, like when u get a little scratch n say 'eww'.
Who's your favourite rapper? Tel me another rapper who can make three 3-syllables multis in one line?
"inSANITY, Can-It-Be VANITY?" - Eminem - Underground.
One tin only Eminem can do. "Ur fav rapper is just fresher than Most, Em is doper than all".
#Stan.
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by Sauron1: 12:12pm On Mar 26, 2010
da-whizkid:

Eldee, U know nada bout Rap, stick to your skanky legs L my ex type of ish. . . . Do u undastand what Multis r?? Em didn't rhyme too wiv eww or ugh, whicheva way u like. He rhymed "Whiffle-bat-drew with Scissor-Hand-too with Little-scratch-eww with Triple-fat-goose". . . U dnt come across these easily. N btw he didn't lack rhymes, he was describing a feeling, like when u get a little scratch n say 'eww'.
Who's your favourite rapper? Tel me another rapper who can make three 3-syllables multis in one line?
One tin only Eminem can do. "your fav rapper is just fresher than Most, Em is doper than all".
#Stan.

Eldee does not understand the concept of multi-syllabic rhyming.
He is isolating one word outta a 3-way multi-rhyme scheme and he is telling me Eminem doesn't make sense.

Whiffle-Bat-Drew = Scissors-Hand-Too = Little-Scratch-Eww = Triple-Fat-Goose.
Those are complex multis. Do u blame Eldee?
Someone who is religiously obsessed with Kanye's autotune on Love Lockdown can never understand multis. grin
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by dawhizkid1(m): 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2010
~Sauron~:

He is isolating one word outta a 3-way multi-rhyme scheme and he is telling me Eminem doesn't make sense.

Someone who is religiously obsessed with Kanye's autotune on Love Lockdown can never understand multis. grin
LMAO
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by ofokaofoki: 12:19pm On Mar 26, 2010
lol sauron where the eff have u been ?

very funny eldee . me small boy wey them born yesterday. btw aint u 51?

rapjunkie:

na wa o shocked shocked. . . . these guys that were double teaming to try and defeat rapjunkie have turned against each other. . . . . . my juju don dey work . . . grin

frijos:

Elrazur is one of our own. wink
no he is not , he is a prodigal son, and he must be e-punished. grin grin i have being taking note of all his posts lately . he has been hating on every other person in nairaland, i will show him the true meaning of hating. if u dont beleif just scroll to his profile and check all his previous posts. el razur is a prodigal son , a b astard ,, and an idiot , he is too insultive and disrespectful for no reason , i will show him why i am called ebora meji tongbe inu igbo nairaland. grin

the link is for your stupiidity, here is telling u to visit www.elrazurisafool.com
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by eldee(m): 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2010
da-whizkid:

Eldee, U know nada bout Rap, stick to your skanky legs L my ex type of ish. . . . Do u undastand what Multis r?? Em didn't rhyme too wiv eww or ugh, whicheva way u like. He rhymed "Whiffle-bat-drew with Scissor-Hand-too with Little-scratch-eww with Triple-fat-goose". . . U dnt come across these easily. N btw he didn't lack rhymes, he was describing a feeling, like when u get a little scratch n say 'eww'.
One tin only Eminem can do. "your fav rapper is just fresher than Most, Em is doper than all".
#Stan.

I saw this coming . . . I don't know about rap, but you can't see beyond what your lyrics site says.
Listen to the song . . . he said 'little scratch ugh'

Walked up Elm street with a fucking whiffle bat drew
Fought Freddy Kreugar and Edward Scissorhands too
And came out with a little scratch – ugh
Lookin like a got in a fucking pillow fight with a triple fat goose

'Drew, too, ugh and goose' . . . Eminem is sooooo dope grin grin

I'm not about to start boasting but if I sold my hiphop collection, I'd buy your laptop and tell you to keep the change.
That's not boasting, ask Sauron how much he's been begging me to give him my Outlaws albums.
Or go ask how much Grandmaster Flash albums sell for these days.

~Sauron~:

Eminem is the best at multies, I said it already on this thread.
But when you spit B.S to arrive there . . . I won't swallow that.

You can't use words like 'ugh' and baleed' just to complete a multisyllabic rhyme.
It's a crime. . . and it's wack.

You wanna get technical??
That's not slant rhyming . . . slant rhyming is using words that are not perfect rhymes like proper/pumper, gutter/hustler.
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by dawhizkid1(m): 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2010
eldee:

I saw this coming . . . I don't know about rap, but you can't see beyond what your lyrics site says.

Walked up Elm street with a bleeping whiffle bat drew
Lookin like a got in a bleeping pillow fight with a triple fat goose

I'm not about to start boasting but if I sold my hiphop collection, I'd buy your laptop and tell you to keep the change.
That's not boasting, ask Sauron how much he's been begging me to give him my Outlaws albums.

You can't use words like 'ugh' and baleed' just to complete a multisyllabic rhyme.

That's not slant rhyming . . . slant rhyming is using words that are not perfect rhymes like proper/pumper, gutter/hustler.

**SMH**
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by eldee(m): 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2010
da-whizkid:

**SMH**

Yeah b[i]i[/i]tch . . . that's what I wan't you to do.
Say nuffin when I speak, cus you have nuffin to say grin grin grin grin
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by dawhizkid1(m): 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2010
eldee:

U know the problem with Intellectual Illiterates like U. . . . They r guilty of the Fallacy of Argumentum Ad Ignorantian. . . Argue even tho they r ignorant. . . Even if tho i wrote the whole verse u still wont Decipher the Genius in it then Y shud i border? Like Sauron said, stick to Kanye's Love Lockdown.
N btw, no need to boast about ur digital music collection becos my Naija Cd's collection stands taller than ur 4ft5" sef!
#Stan.
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by eldee(m): 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2010
da-whizkid:

U know the problem with Intellectual Illiterates like U. . . . They r guilty of the Fallacy of Argumentum Ad Ignorantian. . . Argue even tho they r ignorant. . . Even if tho i wrote the whole verse u still wont Decipher the Genius in it then Y shud i border? Like Sauron said, stick to Kanye's Love Lockdown.
N btw, no need to boast about your digital music collection becos my Naija Cd's collection stands taller than your 4ft5" sef!
#Stan.

Fallacy of Argumentum Ad Ignorantian?? Isn't that from the compulsory course in 100 level in Nigerian universities?? grin grin
Wow . . . you're so smart for quoting Latin phrases in an Eminem debate. grin grin grin

You quoted the lines, but you quoted them wrong and I corrected you . . . and you questioned my knowledge of hiphop and I told you that it's impossible to reach my level in your next life.
Sue me for not 'deciphering' the genius in 'baleed'.
You Stans are a public joke . . . this is Chris Rock meets Basketmouth grin grin

Stop hating on My Ex . . . it's not my fault that my music taste is Ecleftic like Wyclef's album tongue tongue
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by dawhizkid1(m): 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2010
eldee:

Fallacy of Argumentum Ad Ignorantian?? Isn't that from the compulsory course in 100 level in Nigerian universities?? grin grin
Wow . . . you're so smart for quoting Latin phrases in an Eminem debate. grin grin grin

You quoted the lines, but you quoted them wrong and I corrected you . . . and you questioned my knowledge of hiphop and I told you that it's impossible to reach my level in your next life.
Sue me for not 'deciphering' the genius in 'baleed'.
You Stans are a public joke . . . this is Chris Rock meets Basketmouth grin grin

Stop hating on My Ex . . . it's not my fault that my music taste is Ecleftic like Wyclef's album tongue tongue
is it my fault you were never as smart as me, n can neva be? . . . N u tink u correctd me because u added pillow to a line? *hiss*
n it wasnt fought, it Zap.e.d. Listen to the censored version!
Talking about reaching ur level, u damn right, i can't get to ur level, i don't even want to. . . . Who in this wanna stoop low from a level of perfect comfort to cleaning toilets n cutting grasses in London?
"Nigga can respond ten thousand times, i ain't talking back @ dat nigga".
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by rapjunkie(m): 1:51pm On Mar 26, 2010
@eldee, sauron & Da-whizkid

u guys are cracking me up. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by dawhizkid1(m): 2:01pm On Mar 26, 2010
rapjunkie:

@eldee, sauron & Da-whizkid

u guys are cracking me up. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I think Bolajibaok/ofokasibe/ofokaofoki/kay-m/wengewenge is the Resident expert.
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by eldee(m): 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2010
da-whizkid:

is it my fault you were never as smart as me, n can neva be? . . . N u tink u correctd me because u added pillow to a line? *hiss*
n it wasnt fought, it Zap.e.d. Listen to the censored version!
Talking about reaching your level, u damn right, i can't get to your level, i don't even want to. . . . Who in this wanna stoop low from a level of perfect comfort to cleaning toilets n cutting grasses in London?
"Nigga can respond ten thousand times, i ain't talking back @ dat nigga".

Me. . . not as smart as you?? Erm, okay. grin grin

Hehehe . . . why're taking this so personal?? Is it hitting you that hard??
Cleaning toilets in London . . . you make me laugh.
Is this the time I'm meant to go into an argument about how I own this and that??
Fickle-minded id[i]i[/i]ot. grin grin grin
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by Genuflect(m): 2:15pm On Mar 26, 2010
Make I go buy Popcorn. 'Nairaland Boyz Catching Trips' Season 4 is on
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by eldee(m): 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2010
Genuflect:

Make I go buy Popcorn. 'Nairaland Boyz Catching Trips' Season 4 is on

Me?? Nah, I'm now a moderator.
I've been getting warnings from Seun for ending peoples' careers grin grin

Whiz[b]kid[/b] is just another [b]teenager [/b]trying to test his new words . . . I'll let him enjoy it grin grin
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by A40(m): 3:24pm On Mar 26, 2010
@Eldee
Hahaha i see you are still on the matter! This $hit is so last year like Celtel. Make una continue oh i would go call ma nigga Bamsyle for you sef so we can go back to 09 all over again. Truth be told Em has lost form like Ronaldo at Corinthians
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by Sauron1: 5:07pm On Mar 26, 2010
eldee:

He said Little-Scratch-Ewww, but it was deployed to rhyme with Whiffle-Bat-Drew and Scissor-hands-Too and Triple-Fat-Goose.
Pronounce these words in your closet and try and see what he is trying to achieve.
Eminem's power of lyricism has gone past using a single-syllable rhyme of (drew, too, ugh).

If the prefix before the word 'DREW' didn't rhyme with the prefix before the word 'TOO' and 'UGH', then you have a point.
But check out the multi-syllables in those sequence of rhymes. . . . .
It takes a genius to put those together and this is where Eminem's brilliance shines through.

Walked up Elm street with a bleeping whiffle bat drew
Lookin like a got in a bleeping pillow fight with a triple fat goose

Eldee, are you trying to take the piss?
Your should be highlighting that excerpt like this. . . . .

Walked up Elm street with a fuckin whiffle bat drew
Lookin like i got in a fuckin pillow fight with a triple fat goose

The UNDERLINED words are the multi-syllables.
Stop isolating a word out of a chain of words cos it makes the whole argument redundant.
The rhymes come in a 3-word-chain and not a single word rhyme.

Eldee, you dey craze!!!!
60% of your hip-hop collection, i sponsored it. grin

U gast to spit B.S. to arrive there.
The fact that he is making those words rhyme should be applauded(that's the technical part).

U didn't complain when that Pit-Bull mouthed Jigga spat this. . .

H to the izz-O, V to the izz-A
Fo' sheezy my neezy keep my arms so freezy
Can't leave rap alone the game needs me
Haters want me clapped and chromed it ain't easy

In Eldee's world. izz-A and Freezy are perfect rhymes, innit? grin grin

Says who?
Even the legends of the rap game have used worse words to set up rhymes.
Shizzle, Fizzle, Bizzle, Skizzle. Are those words in the dictionary.

Same goes for B-leed/With Weed.
This rhyme pattern is complex. Way beyond the understanding of a Rap fan that thinks Kanye West is the next Biggie Smallz. grin grin
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by chiogo(f): 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2010
eldee:

grin grin grin grin
You're bad. . .MJ bad!! embarassed
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by yme1(f): 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2010
am not a fan neither am i an hater
the bottom line is that i hate rap in general embarassed
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by Mobinga: 10:05pm On Mar 26, 2010
Then getout
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by hax: 3:57am On Mar 29, 2010
Arguing with Eminem fans is like listening to Encore.

A waste of time.

Been a while,
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by chiogo(f): 4:00am On Mar 29, 2010
hax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by hax: 4:09am On Mar 29, 2010
Awww. . .

*crawls out of pile of books*

All those exclamation marks just for me? embarassed
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by chiogo(f): 4:14am On Mar 29, 2010
hax:

Awww. . .

*crawls out of pile of books*

All those exclamation marks just for me? embarassed
lmfao!!! what have they done to you? cry
You don't love me nomore sad But yea, the exclamation marks were just for you.
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by hax: 4:28am On Mar 29, 2010
chiogo:

lmfao!!! what have they done to you? cry
You don't love me nomore sad But yea, the exclamation marks were just for you.
No baby, I still lurr ya lots, I just haven't had much time online. Have alot of projects and assignments and deadlines. This is the little time I have for internet. I'm definitely going to miss a few classes tomorrow morning. lol

Exams are near, we'll be going on holidays soon though. I'll be online alot, promise!
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by chiogo(f): 4:34am On Mar 29, 2010
hax:

No baby, I still lurr ya lots, I just haven't had much time online. Have alot of projects and assignments and deadlines. This is the little time I have for internet. I'm definitely going to miss a few classes tomorrow morning. lol

Exams are near, we'll be going on holidays soon though. I'll be online alot, promise!
lol aww ok smiley
It's same with me. Well, you better get off nairaland, get on the work, and don't miss classes. I better get on mine too cool

Yea, Exams are near for me too. Good luck to us. After that, we can try going on that journey. grin smiley
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by hax: 4:38am On Mar 29, 2010
chiogo:

lol aww ok smiley
It's same with me. Well, you better get off nairaland, get on the work, and don't miss classes. I better get on mine too cool
Awww. . . love you hunnybun. embarassed

Hope you aren't chasing me off before your new man shows up? angry

Yea, Exams are near for me too. Good luck to us. After that, we can try going on that journey. grin smiley
Good luck!

Yessss. . . the Hot journey! lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[music]knighthouse – Nuffin Like Me Ft Wizkid,eva, Mo’cheddah & Twizzle / D'banj About To Be The Biggest Nigeria Musician Worldwide / K. Michelle Just Wants To ‘f*ck & Not Fall In Love’ [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.