|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,969,301 members, 7,207,839 topics. Date: Friday, 09 December 2022 at 11:29 AM
|*scrap Floating Dock Afd 59, Barges And Its Accompaniments For Sale In Delta . by bunches1(m): 10:55am On Nov 24, 2017|
*SCRAP FLOATING DOCK AFD 59, BARGES AND ITS ACCOMPANIMENTS FOR SALE IN DELTA STATE*
We have for sale scrap Floating Dry Dock and its accompaniments.
Below are the inventory of the accompaniments attached to the Floating Dock
(1). 1 Floating Barge (DM 246)
(2). 1 Floating Barge (DM 082)
(3). 1 Sunken Crane Barge
(4). 1 Work Barge
(5). 254 24 inch Dredging pipes
(6). 30 24 inch Short Dredging pipes
(7). 37 Mix pipes
(. 45 24 inch Flanges
(9). 1 Graber Bucket (Vestigin)
(10). 3 Anchor Blade
(11). 5 Anchor
(12). 3 Pay loader WERKLUST WG 35B Sensomatic
(13). 2 Excavators (CAT) 235
(14). 1 Volvo White truck (N12)
(15). 1 Low Bed (Grafton) Full Trailer G197EK
(16). 2 Low Bed Trailer Tail
(17). 15 Hatch Covers
(18). 1 White Generator 350KVA
(19). 1 Green Generator (Pet Bow)
(20). 3 Units Yokohama Fender
(21). 2 Piling (Iron) pipes
(22). 1 Winch Lifting
(23). 3 Pontoon Tank
(24). 1 Large Flanges
(25). 3 Industrial Washing Machine (Lot)
(26). 1 Industrial Burner Cooking (Lot)
(27). 3 Propeller Blades
(28). 1 Stainless Steel Shaft
(29). Float Belts
(30). Crane / Boom Debris (Lot)
(31). 8 Basket of Lot Belts
(32). Sling Wires
(33). Generating (Transistor) Coil
(34). Tipper Bucket Red
(35). 29 Containers (20 loaded with equipment and 9 empty).
*BRIEF HISTORY OF THE FLOATING DOCK AND RELATED ITEMS
The Floating Dock was first received as an abandoned vessel at Marina Jetty Lagos; it was later towed and arrived at, Delta on the 3rd October, 2010. The inventory of the components was taken on the 4th April, 2011.
*FIVE (5) VESSELS WERE OBSERVED *
* Floating Dock: The hull showed evidence of corrosion and holes at the base of the Dock.
* Cargo Barge (DM 264): The barge showed evidence of taking in water which has to be pump out periodically to stop to stop it from going under. The hull of the barge is severely corroded.
* Cargo Barge (DM 082) The hull of the barge is severely corroded and the vessel is taking in water from the numerous holes on the vessel which has to be pumped out.
* Crane Barge: The barge is sunken and located at the Jetty
* Work Barge: The barge is located at the jetty. It has taken-in water and listing. The deck and hull of the vessel are corroded.
Pictures are available but only if there's a serious buyer.
We Offer Professional Services In Oil/ Gas sector,Real Estate, Solid minerals and Scraps of all kinds etc.
Contact Us Today.
We Covered All Your Needs .
WE GIVE BEST TO OUR CLIENTS ALL OVER THE WORLD.
BUNCHES OIL/GAS & PROPERTIES.
534/525 Ikorodu rd ketu Lagos, Nigeria.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46