Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) (28909 Views)

Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" / Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car / Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
Emmerson Mnangagwa became Zimbabwe's third president since independence [Mike Hutchings/Reuters]

Emmerson Mnangagwa, whose removal as vice president by Robert Mugabe led to the resignation of the former leader, was sworn in as Zimbabwe’s new president on Friday, Sky News report.

“I Emmerson Dambudzo Mnangagwa swear that as the president of the republic of Zimbabwe I will be faithful to Zimbabwe and obey, uphold and defend the constitution and all other laws of Zimbabwe,” he said as he took the oath of office before the chief justice, watched by a jubilant crowd of tens of thousands of people.

Source: https://www.brainnewsng.com/emmerson-mnangagwa-sworn-zimbabwes-president

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBZUeEu44bc

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2017

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
These people are only happy at getting a new president ....the really test is yet to come.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by MaziOmenuko: 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
The same people that shouted hossanah on the streets of Jerusalem came out a week later to shout Crucify Him!

I see no progress in this elimination by substitution these zims engaged in; they are just running around in cycles.

45 Likes

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by lordkush: 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
another usless africaN.

as educated and intelligent as mugabe was, if he could do what he did, rule for 37 years in a democracy, it means all hope is lost.

people in Zimbabwe should fall on thier knees and wail, because they prayed for sun to shoo the darkness away. the darkness retreated and yet again his brother midnight-darkness overwhelmed them.

it is indeed another sad day for them again. yet another despot is set to lead them into the land of obsolete oblivion.

and to think that idiot obasanjo wanted to try this with us. God punish am wer ever ein dey. hin papa

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by nerodenero: 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
Like Nigeria, we wanted somebody better in quote than Jonathan and we got Buhari. The suffering the latter brought, has made the former looks like a saint.

Mugabe out, Emmerson in, the change is chain. African polithiefcians are same. It was good Mugabe was ousted but is Emmerson the solution?

16 Likes

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by Pierohandsome: 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
Status quo maintained. The same emmerson that plundered the wealth of Zimbabwe with Mugabe for 37 years is stil sworn in to continue, and Zimbabweans think something has changed? Old wine in new wine skin

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
Frying pan to fire effect...

Let's give them two years, our own take two years to show himself properly...

22 Likes

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by itsik(m): 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
Africa be recycling thieves since 1872.

Smh

3 Likes

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by Opistorincos(m): 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
GEJ gang, from VP to PRESIDENT

4 Likes

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
Let’s see what this president will do for the country ...

The saying be careful what you wish for, comes to mind ....

2 Likes

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
Congrats People of Zimbabwe, you guys have upgraded from "Badoo" to "Tinder"......... angry

8 Likes

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by netbeans1(m): 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
This guy is Mugabe the 2nd grin

Click Like if you agree and share if you don't

13 Likes

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
I
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by honestivo(m): 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
Don't disappoint the hope disposed in you
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by UbanmeUdie: 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
shocked

It is well with Zimbabwe!

1 Like

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
I hope his own too will not be for life like his predecessor
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by pol23: 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
Read this news...
It's stinking annoying.
Another Mugabe in the making....
No fresh ediot?
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by masada: 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
but it’s stil d same ZANU PF party he representing
he was stil part of the Mugabes govt

I believe a fresh election shld be conducted

1 Like

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by crunchyg: 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
cool
This man resemble Mugabe, when he old more you won't be able to differentiate them.
Na like this Zimbabweans they look??
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by living2013(m): 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
From story to glory.

#Goodlucks
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
jeeqaa7:
I
For Iskaaba
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by chumakk: 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
don't fire the wrong person grin

1 Like

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by columbus007(m): 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
The rejected stone,now the chief conerstone,well hope he won't thief.
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
I doubt I would be able to pronounce his name
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by Pavore9: 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
Is it not same ZANU-PF? angry
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by haconjy(m): 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
This guy will be worst than Mugabe... I guess

1 Like

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by kabakaauu: 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by J0hnTrevolt(m): 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
Grace right now....

Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by WunderGist: 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
Congrats to him
Re: Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) by mudiana(m): 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
news flash to Zimbabwe citizens, another 20 years of suffering. una doh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Beats And Injures His Live-In Lover For Celebrating Akuffo-Addo's Victory / Founder Of Amazon, Jeff Bezos Lost $54 Billion Over Donald Trump's Opinion / China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.