Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,554 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

My Journey To Being A Professional - Art, Graphics & Video (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Journey To Being A Professional (29523 Views)

BIC Art Master Africa (journey to participation) / My Pencil And I: My Journey As A Self:taught Artist. / My Art, My Portfolio, My Journey Into Graphics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey To Being A Professional by DipoAy(m): 9:41pm On Jan 15, 2019
Ceocaper:
No problem....your number has been noted.....would be glad to do so if not today I would surely message you....

Bro, please send me your email. My phone has crashed. Thanks
Re: My Journey To Being A Professional by DipoAy(m): 10:46am On Jan 28, 2019
Can't let a spoilt phone stop me from posting sha..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey To Being A Professional by DipoAy(m): 8:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
What I am working on rn... Keep your fingers crossed..

Design in progress......

Re: My Journey To Being A Professional by DipoAy(m): 5:46am On Feb 02, 2019
Hi guys. Please who knows anything about how I can make custom pouch design in Nigeria. I want to put some of my designs on phone pouches. I have someone in need of it. Please it actually urgent. Thanks grin
Re: My Journey To Being A Professional by DipoAy(m): 3:06pm On Feb 03, 2019
DipoAy:
Hi guys. Please who knows anything about how I can make custom pouch design in Nigeria. I want to put some of my designs on phone pouches. I have someone in need of it. Please it actually urgent. Thanks grin

Please?? Anyone??
Re: My Journey To Being A Professional by Marvel1206: 4:51pm On Feb 03, 2019
Do you use wacom tablet for pen pressure or is there any way around it without the tablet
Re: My Journey To Being A Professional by DipoAy(m): 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
Marvel1206:
Do you use wacom tablet for pen pressure or is there any way around it without the tablet

I don't use a graphic tablet for now, plan on getting one soon. I am a mouse user. There's no way around pen pressure.. If you don't have a graphic pen, nothing like pen pressure for you
Re: My Journey To Being A Professional by Marvel1206: 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
DipoAy:

I don't use a graphic tablet for now, plan on getting one soon. I am a mouse user. There's no way around pen pressure.. If you don't have a graphic pen, nothing like pen pressure for you
Damn. So annoying cry

Some people use the pen tool to make the pen pressure effect

Your outlines are clean and sleek. How do you do them?
Re: My Journey To Being A Professional by DipoAy(m): 6:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
Marvel1206:

Damn. So annoying cry

Some people use the pen tool to make the pen pressure effect

Your outlines are clean and sleek. How do you do them?

I don't think the pen pressure is for the pen tool. Its for brush and pencil tool. You get?? The pen tool has to deal with selecting points i.e anchor points. I make use of the pen tool when I am trying to create a smooth line.. My hand too has adapted a little and is stable sometimes when I use the brush tool.
Re: My Journey To Being A Professional by Marvel1206: 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
DipoAy:

I don't think the pen pressure is for the pen tool. Its for brush and pencil tool. You get?? The pen tool has to deal with selecting points i.e anchor points. I make use of the pen tool when I am trying to create a smooth line.. My hand too has adapted a little and is stable sometimes when I use the brush tool.

You are the boss eh. Pen tool is so complex
Re: My Journey To Being A Professional by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2019
OP, went through the first few pages. Looks like you make logos. Can you make a logo for me?
Re: My Journey To Being A Professional by DipoAy(m): 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2019
simplefehintola:
OP, went through the first few pages. Looks like you make logos. Can you make a logo for me?

Yea. Sure.
08064336275. That's my number. I await your message
Re: My Journey To Being A Professional by DipoAy(m): 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
Designer : Ayeni Gabriel O.
Aultra book club logo design project

Still on it

Re: My Journey To Being A Professional by DipoAy(m): 1:31am On Feb 11, 2020
Hi
I took a break from this thread on the 11th February, 2019. Today is 11th February, 2020, a year right? Happy new year and happy new decade guys. Hope you have been well? Family??
I didn’t exactly take a break from design but from posting works. I needed this break to clear my head and also to know my strong and weak points. Thankfully, I have been able to achieve these tasks. I’d be posting illustrations done in the past that hasn’t been uploaded on here. I still make use of adobe illustrator as my primary program and photoshop as my secondary design program. I’d soon be starting personal challenges too so please stay tuned I’m open to tutoring anyone willing to learn adobe illustrator as I’ve found out some people run away from this program on the basis of it being too complex. I can help you in that area. My phone number is still 08064336275. I’m currently a Corp member of the federation serving in osun state osogbo.

Re: My Journey To Being A Professional by DipoAy(m): 11:52am On Feb 11, 2020

Re: My Journey To Being A Professional by DipoAy(m): 12:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
Another

Re: My Journey To Being A Professional by DipoAy(m): 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
Flowers

Re: My Journey To Being A Professional by DipoAy(m): 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2020
I’m sure y’all have watched how two people bump into each other, papers burst up into the air (maybe butterflies too) BOOM, love don start. Well I did an illustration depicting the papers falling. Hope you like it

How’s your day going?

4 Likes

Re: My Journey To Being A Professional by DipoAy(m): 2:48am On Feb 16, 2020
I took a self imposed break from nairaland, a year break, ditto for instagram too. Finally came back and posted some of the pictures already on this thread, on Instagram with hash tags and got little to no engagements. Hash tags that I knew of, gives posts; engagements, likes in seconds, sometimes comments too, even if you might not be able to read it as it’s in another language. So I was bothered as to what went wrong. Made some keyword search pertaining to my lack of engagement and found one word interesting, SHADOWBAN. This word meant your post had been kept in the shadows, even if you utilized all 30 hash tag slots. Nobody outside your followers would see your posts. Before I took the break, I had converted my account to a business account which means I could see specifically where my engagement was from and how far the post went. Back to the present dilemma, stats from the post showed that I didn’t have any engagement of significance from hash tags. This further reiterated the meaning of this newly found word. Lucky I found some article online stating some procedures to determine if ones account had been shadow banned. Took this test and result fairly teed towards my account being ...banned. I also read the instagram side of the whole shadow ban story and why they had started doing this. It has something to do with people that has in one way or the other tried getting followers and engagements the Crooked way. Using 3rd party sites to get bot generated engagement. Instagram had found a way to identify accounts that had done this at a point and decided to keep these accounts in the shadow. At some point in my instagram journey, I had done that. Another reason why I believed I had been banned. Fast forward, I saw some series of “what to do if your account has been shadow banned” post and followed the steps on it too. One of the steps includes leaving the account for at least 48hrs. Rn I think it’s about 36 hrs now that i have left the account. I hope to open my account later in the day and see a resurrected account, if not, I might be forced to change it. I’d still use Daga creative if I open another. Ohhh,, I haven’t said anything about my brand name and the story behind it. I’d do that in some later posts. For now, I’m keeping my fingers crossed. I’d update on the account. Adios

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Being A Professional by DipoAy(m): 7:43am On Feb 17, 2020
Good morning, hope we enjoyed our night??

Update
I think there’s an improvement. I downloaded the app yesterday and logged back in, posted this picture and I checked the statistics. I got quite a number of engagement from hash tags, so it is safe to say I’m off the hook. I’d get back to drawing so that I’d be able to make another post. Being consistent is key.

Re: My Journey To Being A Professional by DipoAy(m): 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2020
There was this challenge on Instagram, #toonme challenge. Here’s my own input.

Re: My Journey To Being A Professional by Kavalier5(m): 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
Just stumbled on your thread.. I'm wowed, wish I can be this consistent cry
Keep it up bro
Re: My Journey To Being A Professional by DipoAy(m): 3:19am On Mar 14, 2020
Kavalier5:
Just stumbled on your thread.. I'm wowed, wish I can be this consistent cry
Keep it up bro

lol, thanks brother. Buh I haven’t been really consistent. I took a long leave that’s still costing me rn
Re: My Journey To Being A Professional by ABCthings: 12:53am On Mar 15, 2020
DipoAy:
My toon of Emma Watson... Hope I did well
Please is this with mouse or tablet?
Re: My Journey To Being A Professional by abimijul1: 7:44am On Mar 15, 2020
Starrygold Comprehensive and Affordable COREL DRAW AND PHOTOSHOP VIDEO TRAINING!!

Take advantage of Starrygold video training to develop your long awaited Passion for GRAPHIC DESIGN. For more info on the Corel Draw and Photoshop video training package and how to place your order, kindly contact me on 08062761209 or send me a text on WhatsApp.

You can also register on our platform with this link:  http://starrygoldacademy.com/app/corel%20draw/?ref=ebenezer

Re: My Journey To Being A Professional by DipoAy(m): 11:20am On Mar 16, 2020
ABCthings:
Please is this with mouse or tablet?

Mouse.
Still use a mouse till now
Re: My Journey To Being A Professional by DipoAy(m): 11:21am On Mar 16, 2020
Another toonme edit. Good morning

Re: My Journey To Being A Professional by ABCthings: 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
DipoAy:

Mouse.
Still use a mouse till now
Wow! This is inspiring. shocked
Lemme go and do my own too.
Re: My Journey To Being A Professional by DipoAy(m): 3:56am On Mar 18, 2020
Sky view illustration

Re: My Journey To Being A Professional by DipoAy(m): 12:09am On Mar 26, 2020
Faces illustration

Re: My Journey To Being A Professional by CornOak(m): 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2020
DipoAy:
I took a self imposed break from nairaland, a year break, ditto for instagram too. Finally came back and posted some of the pictures already on this thread, on Instagram with hash tags and got little to no engagements. Hash tags that I knew of, gives posts; engagements, likes in seconds, sometimes comments too, even if you might not be able to read it as it’s in another language. So I was bothered as to what went wrong. Made some keyword search pertaining to my lack of engagement and found one word interesting, SHADOWBAN. This word meant your post had been kept in the shadows, even if you utilized all 30 hash tag slots. Nobody outside your followers would see your posts. Before I took the break, I had converted my account to a business account which means I could see specifically where my engagement was from and how far the post went. Back to the present dilemma, stats from the post showed that I didn’t have any engagement of significance from hash tags. This further reiterated the meaning of this newly found word. Lucky I found some article online stating some procedures to determine if ones account had been shadow banned. Took this test and result fairly teed towards my account being ...banned. I also read the instagram side of the whole shadow ban story and why they had started doing this. It has something to do with people that has in one way or the other tried getting followers and engagements the Crooked way. Using 3rd party sites to get bot generated engagement. Instagram had found a way to identify accounts that had done this at a point and decided to keep these accounts in the shadow. At some point in my instagram journey, I had done that. Another reason why I believed I had been banned. Fast forward, I saw some series of “what to do if your account has been shadow banned” post and followed the steps on it too. One of the steps includes leaving the account for at least 48hrs. Rn I think it’s about 36 hrs now that i have left the account. I hope to open my account later in the day and see a resurrected account, if not, I might be forced to change it. I’d still use Daga creative if I open another. Ohhh,, I haven’t said anything about my brand name and the story behind it. I’d do that in some later posts. For now, I’m keeping my fingers crossed. I’d update on the account. Adios

Sorry about your shadow ban ordeal. Is your account back to shape now?
Re: My Journey To Being A Professional by DipoAy(m): 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
CornOak:

Sorry about your shadow ban ordeal. Is your account back to shape now?

Mehn, it’s still a shadow of itself. Don’t understand why but I’m just posting more frequently

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Let's Proudly Show Off Mobile Photography... / Amazing Charcoal Drawings By 2poundz / (PHOTOS) Amazing Photos Of 2015 By Ty-bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.