Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:27 AM

I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata (37214 Views)

Is Teni A Lesbian? - Speed Darlington Questions Teniola Apata's Sexuality / Who Is The Slay Queen Hugging Davido Like That? - Fans Ask / Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
A female Nigerian singer "Teni Entertainer" has taken to her tweeter page to reveal that she personally Wrote Davido's New Song, "LIKE DAT"
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
What do you guys think?

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/11/i-wrote-davido-new-song-like-that.html

Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by Loyalblak007(f): 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
Attention seeker undecided

19 Likes

Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by sleekyjay(m): 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
tah, lies!
that guy is a fraud.
i originally wrote the song and he already bought the rights to use it..
the deal was worth tarty billion. grin grin

but uncle Davido sef FIA never quench you still add LIKE DAT undecided grin

17 Likes

Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by victoronyekwelu(m): 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
But he paid you so why showing off Ooh you think he is like wizman ewooo sorry you won't be his baby mama

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by MENTE(m): 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
Loyalblak007:
How is she an attention seeker..some of y'all just think typing sh.t makes you sound cool...tenny has been on the grind for quite some time now. cool babe with an amazing voice trying to create a name for herself...

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by Threebear(m): 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
There goes the end of her writing career for any big act.
A wise man once said, a man who can speak many languages is good but a man that can keep shut in many languages is the best.
A word is enough for the wise!
Ask black face how his career turned out and ask runtown.

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by Jackson042: 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
MENTE:

How is she an attention seeker..some of y'all just think typing sh.t makes you sound cool...tenny has been on the grind for quite some time now. cool babe with an amazing voice trying to create a name for herself...

But there's still a probability that she wants attention...

you said she's been on the grind for quite some time.. maybe this is her way of shooting her self to lime light...

just few weeks ago, wizkid indirectly accused davido of not writing his songs... and all of a sudden, some just pops up & said she wrote this song...

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by Roon9(m): 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
I gently shifted her pantie to the other side and quickly removed my boxers short.

This routine of sharing the dry line with the ladies in my hostel is so annoying grin grin

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
if all his song writers decides to reveal their identities, the list will be damn long. nigga is not creative.....wizzy, baba NLA

3 Likes

Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by WotzupNG: 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
frog voice buys songs

Read the below thread to see that he's not all that talented. He's just using money to push himself... buying everything with money. Yet he is claiming to be the best were real talents are.

READ THREAD HERE https://www.nairaland.com/4182452/what-noticed-one-africa-music
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by hivira: 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by idreezbaba(m): 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
froggy cant write his own songs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by Boyooosa(m): 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
Loyalblak007:
If u have the opportunity, don't seek attention. U hear?

2 Likes

Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by nonut: 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
All Davido's songs were written by other people. Which song the guy come write on his own?
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by Evablizin(f): 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
Clap for her.

N.E.X.T.

1 Like

Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by soberdrunk(m): 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
As much as i enjoy this Teni 'girl's' voice, it is obvious she plays for the 'wrong' team........ angry

1 Like

Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by OtemSapien: 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
"Like Dat" is one of Davido's worst songs.

6 Likes

Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by freeman95(m): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
And so

Why u no sing am make u blow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by designVATExcel: 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hopefully we'll not hear the following:

1) My account was hacked
2) I deny the post
3) It's s setup , etc

That said. Well done babe. Keep up the hard work, you go soon blow.
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by DoTheNeedful: 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
MENTE:

Do you know the name of the guy on your meme pls?
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by freeman95(m): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
Billyonaire:
"Like Dat" is one of Davido's worst songs.

Exactly... Dunno why she's making a fuss

2 Likes

Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by miteolu(m): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
It is obvious that Davido cannot compose songs again.

Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by Sheun001(m): 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
the so-called fool that wrote the song should have gone to the studio and sang it herself......
nah only her family members go hear the song undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by greatwhite(m): 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
grin
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by MrThisandthat(m): 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
We know all of una

3 Likes

Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by Lalas247(f): 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
Ghost writers who refuse to remain in GHOST MODE

Kai she must chop by force grin

3 Likes

Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by lenghtinny(m): 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
And so angry
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by Catalyst4real: 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
Music isn't Fashion and designing , where the bearer of the clothes joyfully gives credit to the designer.

If at all any of this is real; I've never seen a Top artist boastfully giving credit to an upcoming artist credit for writing his song. Every artist wants to give an impression that each word is a work of their creativity.

5 Likes

Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by Austema(m): 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
T
Re: I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata by hollamanng(m): 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
That's professionalism u can't do everything by yourself, if it's necessary you buy songs buy it just don't come and keep repeating same verse all through like some people grin grin grin grin Big artists have composers
One person cannot do it all "eeyan kan of le sise fourman"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS] / Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch / PICS: Olaide Olaogun's Wedding Cake, A Depiction Of Her Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.