Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,488 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) (35860 Views)

FG Releases N162.5bn SUKUK Funds For Federal Road Projects / Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha's Road Construction In Owerri (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by sarrki(m): 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
PRESIDENT BUHARI AND HIS ISLAMIZATION OF SOUTHERN (ESPECIALLY S.E) NIGERIA

On getting to Benin bypass on our way to Enugu from Lagos yesterday, I noticed that the bad spot there has not been repaired so we followed a diversion that got us to Benin Auchi expressway and back to the bypass. Before we got back to bypass, I saw a big signage beside the road and on it was written Sukuk. I knew I had had that word but I couldn’t remember again what it meant. Anyway, the safety of my lovely babes in the and as well as myself was more important than thinking what Sukuk meant thus I concentrated on my driving and never continued the soliloquy.

Shortly after Nkpor, I saw that contractors were fully on ground “burying” money on the ground to make the roads user friendly. Well, praising PMB by me was no longer news to my wife so no need to sing a new praise. But when we entered our beloved Enugu State, a section of the road, I think from Umumba or even before to 9th Miles had been fully tarred. My joy new no bound as I was driving on the bad side and was “doing Christmas” for my eyes watching the other side of the road. About five or ten minutes after the reconstruction point started, I saw another big signage, it was written Sukuk. And after every few kilometers, you will see Sukuk. That was when I remembered it was the “Islamic Bond” all lovers of development supported but not the ANTI-Christ Christians. I remembered how CAN would have stopped us from benefitting from the proceeds from Sukuk Bond as they ignorantly or deceitfully fought against FG issuing the Bond. PMB, our Leader, our Dad, and our Friend thank you. May Allah abundantly bless you. I am a convinced Christian, a practicing Catholic and I am FULLY in support of this Bond. If this is what islamization is all about, Leader, please continue. You think out of the box. Even when we are broke, your Team thought of this wonderful option and now we are seeing the result. Please don’t mind our intolerant brothers-CAN and others. They are ignorant or mischievous. And the Investors in Sukuk Bond, make God bless una! Ndi Igbo will never forget una, for borrowing FG money to reconstruct our roads.

Chukwuemeka Ojielo

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
Islam wants to take over by force

But God is on the throne

44 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by Blue3k(m): 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
Interesting the results speak. Anyway what profits do these financiers make from sukkuk bonds if there's no interest or tolls on road? Sukkuk bonds work by lender having part ownership and right to profits of asset.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by sarrki(m): 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:

Confirmation of Absolute Dementia in this system

140 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by sarrki(m): 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
darfay:
Sarrki the mallam die die die

Prayer of a sinner is a noise to God

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
sarrki:

Confirmation of Absolute Dementia in this system
Back to jubril and the sender

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by sarrki(m): 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
This is marvelous in our eyes

I am very sure Gavelslam,Vedaxcool, Python1 and madridguy have not seen this

Also myndd44 and lalasticlala

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
sarrki:
This is marvelous in our eyes

I am very sure,Vedaxcool, Python1 and madridguy have not seen this

Also myndd44 and lalasticlala

You rolling and dining with the enemies of Christ, wake up bro if you are a true Christian

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by sarrki(m): 1:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:

You rolling and dining with the enemies of Christ, wake up bro if you are a true Christian

Who are the enemies of Christ ?

25 Likes

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
sarrki:

Who are the enemies of Christ ?
Those people in support of an Islamic loan

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by Stalwert: 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
Islamized road people dem where at thou? grin grin using such road will make you automatically a Muslims so ipigs and idiats avoid the road for your safety

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by seunowa(f): 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:

But God is on the throne

This is a symptom of brain defection

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by seunowa(f): 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
darfay:
Sarrki the mallam die die die

U are praying dat ur fellow human being to die because of political differences but God in His power has turned ur prayer against u to fight ur blood and bone

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by Blue3k(m): 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
If the government called it non interest loans instead of sukkuk most people complaining would not care. Let's be honesr there's no winning because people will complain no matter what option u take. Sukkuk turns Islam take over, bringing tolls means you hate poor. If you raise taxes everyone up in arms. If you borrow your draining treasury.

At the end of the day just do what ever works. People will shut up after they are driving on good road. The goal isn't to please everyone anyway.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by Almaiga: 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nice one Op, but the guys from the East will never agree with you. I believe there are more projects in the East and in other Regions that was funded by this same SAKUK.
Ride on PMB

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by sarrki(m): 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
Stalwert:
Islamized road people dem where at thou? grin grin using such road will make you automatically a Muslims so ipigs and idiats avoid the road for your safety

grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by sarrki(m): 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
Almaiga:
Nice one Op, but the guys from the East will never agree with you. I believe there are more projects in the East and in other Regions that was funded by this same SAKUK.
Ride on PMB

Am a patriot

Pmb is a Muslim ,Am a Christian

He's from the north ,Am from the southwest

He's a politician ,Am not a politician

But I believe and trust him

83 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by Almaiga: 1:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
sarrki:

Am a patriot

I share the same view with you.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by sarrki(m): 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
Almaiga:

I share the same view with you.

That means you are a detribalized Nigeria

Above all you are a patriot

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by OreMI22: 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
Where exactly is the road road? Enugu- Onitsha and Enugu -PH which one?

Bloody liars!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by sarrki(m): 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
seunowa:

This is a symptom of brain defection

What a patriotic statement

Keep it up

God bless you

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by sarrki(m): 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
OreMI22:
Where exactly is the road road? Enugu- Onitsha and Enugu -PH which one?

Bloody liars!

Read above and stop ranting

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by Ejanla07: 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
sarrki which road is this.

why d lies.
zombie why d lies

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by proudlyYoruba(m): 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
sarrki:

Am a patriot

You are a Christian? wow Nice. Even though Sometimes u display zombieic symptoms. I love people who see beyond religion, those who don't make walls around themselves cause of religion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by sarrki(m): 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
You are a Christian? wow Nice. Even though Sometimes u display zombieic symptoms. I love people who see beyond religion, those who don't make walls around themselves cause of religion.

grin
That's characteristic of the omoluabis

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by SillyMods: 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
PMB will win and win very big in 2019.

I AM VERY CONFIDENT OF THAT.

No amount of noise-making can stop him.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by sarrki(m): 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
SillyMods:
PMB will win and win very big in 2019.

I AM VERY CONFIDENT OF THAT.

No amount of noise-making can stop him.

Sire the noise is among miscreants alone

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
sarrki:

That means you are a detribalized Nigeria

Above all you are a patriot
But that idiat sent magu to harass a former DSS boss and Oke both south south and south west men while maina and Baru are walking freely, as for bashir he's a Christian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by gtrust: 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
I just came here to see the "tarred roads"

I'm leaving VERY disappointed

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by proudlyYoruba(m): 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
sarrki:

grin
That's characteristic of the omoluabis
Yeah bro. That's the deal, that's why we are called 'accommodators' by the developers. ProudlyYoruba ma brother.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) by Desyner: 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
sarrki:
PRESIDENT BUHARI AND HIS ISLAMIZATION OF SOUTHERN (ESPECIALLY S.E) NIGERIA

On getting to Benin bypass on our way to Enugu from Lagos yesterday, I noticed that the bad spot there has not been repaired so we followed a diversion that got us to Benin Auchi expressway and back to the bypass. Before we got back to bypass, I saw a big signage beside the road and on it was written Sukuk. I knew I had had that word but I couldn’t remember again what it meant. Anyway, the safety of my lovely babes in the and as well as myself was more important than thinking what Sukuk meant thus I concentrated on my driving and never continued the soliloquy.

Shortly after Nkpor, I saw that contractors were fully on ground “burying” money on the ground to make the roads user friendly. Well, praising PMB by me was no longer news to my wife so no need to sing a new praise. But when we entered our beloved Enugu State, a section of the road, I think from Umumba or even before to 9th Miles had been fully tarred. My joy new no bound as I was driving on the bad side and was “doing Christmas” for my eyes watching the other side of the road. About five or ten minutes after the reconstruction point started, I saw another big signage, it was written Sukuk. And after every few kilometers, you will see Sukuk. That was when I remembered it was the “Islamic Bond” all lovers of development supported but not the ANTI-Christ Christians. I remembered how CAN would have stopped us from benefitting from the proceeds from Sukuk Bond as they ignorantly or deceitfully fought against FG issuing the Bond. PMB, our Leader, our Dad, and our Friend thank you. May Allah abundantly bless you. I am a convinced Christian, a practicing Catholic and I am FULLY in support of this Bond. If this is what islamization is all about, Leader, please continue. You think out of the box. Even when we are broke, your Team thought of this wonderful option and now we are seeing the result. Please don’t mind our intolerant brothers-CAN and others. They are ignorant or mischievous. And the Investors in Sukuk Bond, make God bless una! Ndi Igbo will never forget una, for borrowing FG money to reconstruct our roads.

Chukwuemeka Ojielo
You must think we are all stupid. How much was the sukuk loan?
So govt didn't have that amount before the useless sukuk loan? Keep the delusion up bro . . . Na your way.

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari APC Broom Failed To Sweep Away Corruption - International Journalist / Kemi Adeosun: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Be Worried / Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.