Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello (63124 Views)

Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello / "Maryam Sanda Is Not Remorseful" - Family Of Bilyaminu Bello / Friends Hold Night Of Tribute For Bilyaminu Bello Stabbed To Death By His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
This woman might be innocent. but no one cares. How come the presiding judge is the late husband's relative. His judgement won't be fair. Her mind now will be filled with regrets. That's the main reason why we need to think before we act.
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by enemyofprogress: 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
Cloclodile tears. She camed to the court with the baby so as to win people's sympathy. It is an eye for an eye,no more no less.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by futureboy46: 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
you guys are judging her with all kind of comment, do u know what cause the stabing, may God see her true
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by sinceraconcept(m): 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
someone should tell this woman we don't hold the holy Qur'an with left hand,its a sin.
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by UncleSnr(m): 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
And they will carry their god-forsaken holy books.

All these religious terrorist sef. That's how they will swear in criminals with their holy books, anointed to rob.
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Naijaphobia(m): 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by talk2percy(m): 3:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
A sage once said, anger is an appropriate motivation but it needs an intelligent programming. Just negodu
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by iamdannyB: 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
It is always good to think before you act. Think through the possible outcome or consequences.
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by eodavids(m): 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
wisemen045:
Such a sad story.

Surprised though that she went clutching her baby and Holy Koran. If she had thought about the former and reflected deeply on the words of the latter she wouldn't have stabbed the husband in the first place.

God grant the dead eternal rest.

On point, you really are.

Counseling is very important for all wives and husbands. It helps an individual to see beyond an immediate family problem. Moslem or Christian, counselling sessions should be encouraged.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by mamajaz(f): 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
moyinoluwabun:
Her sense is now back but too late. I only pitied d wasted life of the man.

...and the little child who will read this in the nearest future with heavy eyes.
..stupid woman...
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Boyooosa(m): 3:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
Why they com write her name like person wey I know b4 or a celeb

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by jamesbridget13(f): 3:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
Chai! because of her daughter, I just felt pity for her.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
Who cares about her weeping!
Anyway the holy Quran she was holding has stated clearly that whoever killed a Muslim/Christian deliberately, He/She should be kill too.
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by HeroicMeastro: 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
wisemen045:
Such a sad story.

Surprised though that she went clutching her baby and Holy Koran. If she had thought about the former and reflected deeply on the words of the latter she wouldn't have stabbed the husband in the first place.

I am impressed with your comment sir

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by GoldNiagara(m): 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
The spirit that ruined her life, that of her family and her late husband has fled and she is here to face the music. God will forgive her no doubt but the law and people would not.
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
Godwin978:
islam is a terorist, i hate this religion now than before

Zenith Bank Staff Breaks Wife's Legs, Abandons Daughters
John Edobor, a staff of Zenith Bank, has been dragged before the Bode Thomas Magistrate's Court in Lagos for breaking the legs of his wife and mother of their three children, Ivie, with a metal rod. Edobor, who has been married to Ivie for nine years, has left her handicapped and with the sole responsibility of raising their three daughters. Ivie, whose legs were repeatedly hit with the iron rod until her bones fractured. She currently faces the possibility of losing her right leg and is determined to seek justice.

Godwin978:
christianity is a terorist, i hate this religion now than before

Sure you do.

Avoid hate.

I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone.
E.Cavell, 1915.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by FaniDan(f): 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
GREATESTPIANIST:
Such an evil woman.......... she is soooooo evil....... just look at her...... oh how i pity the little innocent child.... i cant still comprehend how a sane woman (thats if she is truly sane ) would stab such an handsome promising cute man to death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yes, he could have cheated on her, but does that warrant such callous payback....... Anger can be controlled, where is the place for forggiveness........oh!!!! i weep ....... i cant eat anymore,, i wish everyone would show love against all odds to one another.......... i hope she pays dearly for such looseness and extremity of abuse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
pot calling kettle black

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by ayokenny37(m): 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
futureboy46:
you guys are judging her with all kind of comment, do u know what cause the stabing, may God see her true

What could have led to the stabbing?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by brightlinse(m): 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
Proverbs 15:18

A hot-tempered man stirs up strife, But the slow to anger calms a dispute.
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by GoldNiagara(m): 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
jamesbridget13:
Chai! because of her daughter, I just felt pity for her.

I beg I beg don't bring that kin sentiment here , she did not pity her child when she stabbed the father of her child. They should take away the child from her i don't trust her with any body's life.
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by MrHenshaw: 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
InsideOut247:
@InsideOutBlog

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6307419_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

Maryam Sanda who allegedly stabbed her husband, Bilyaminu Bello, son of ex-PDP chairman, Haliru Bello, to death at their home in Abuja last Sunday, has been arraigned in court. She was arraigned this morning for offenses bordering on culpable homicide. Maryam could not control her emotion as she burst into tears upon her arrival at the court holding her six-month-old baby.

Maryam covered her face a with a green scarf to prevent being photographed by the media. Before the commencement of the court proceedings, she read from the Quran.

When the two count charges of homicide were read to her, Maryam pleaded not guilty. The defense counsel, Hussein Musa asked the court to let the defendant be in the police custody arguing that she is still a nursing mother and would be improper to be remanded in prison custody.

The presiding judge, Yusuf Halilu Maryam, objected to Maryam's counsel's suggestion and ruled that she be remanded in Suleja prison and the matter has been adjourned to December 7th for further hearing.

http://insideout247..com.ng/2017/11/maryam-sanda-weeps-as-she-is-arraigned.html

"Anger management" should be a compulsory course taught both in secondary schools and in GSS or GNS in higher education. 40% of offenders behind bars are linked to anger.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by BenzEne1(m): 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
Godwin978:
islam is a terorist, i hate this religion now than before

"Islam is a terorist" ? This explains a whole lot.
How do you know that this is a case of religion? You can go on hating tho. You.folks always relate everything to religion. Is domestic violence unique to Islam alone ?

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by maasoap(m): 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
ebyjoyken:
This woman might be innocent. but no one cares. How come the presiding judge is the late husband's relative. His judgement won't be fair. Her mind now will be filled with regrets. That's the main reason why we need to think before we act.
She pleaded not guilty. Who knows may be you are the one who killed her husband.

4 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by eodavids(m): 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
loneatar:
Crocodile tear angry she even carry Koran and their chain
May God curse the least days of your life in earth

No, I think you are too hard on both the lady and yourself.

Even you, at a point in time of your life had felt angered. The difference is that you perhaps controlled yourself, but she, in this very case did not succeed in controlling herself while angered.

She married the late husband out of love. (Of course we weren't told she was forced). Unfortunately, while in the marriage, what supposed to be sweet became bitter...

Note: it could happen to any person.
Just pray for the ability to control you anger.

I also pray that the lady does not commit suicide. Covering her face, the way she has done means she is ashamed and remorseful.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by SpyAC(m): 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
How can she remember koran, when the prophet has not only instructed them to kill bt also promised them a whole 7virgins, what do u expect frm the religion of piss.
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
If a woman shows any vestige of wrath, resentment or violence in its minutest form, just free the babe.

I Can't even sleep fine with a scorned woman in the same room with me.

There was a particular case that I had to put away every sharp object from the kitchen before going to bed.

I had to do a tactical maneuver like our Nigerian Army before I gently offloaded her to Siberia.

I no wan become news headlines in a negative way.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
We will never know what, and how it really happened angry
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by saabright(m): 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
wisemen045:
Such a sad story.

Anger can cause tins that can only be realised too late
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Psoul(m): 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
So sad anger is what lead her to these distraction

Not anger my dear. It was pure foolishness and wickedness.
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
The age old dufus question of why evil exists
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Richy4(m): 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
Sympathy card

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by saabright(m): 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
loneatar:

Christians get their own chain nw. na neck their own dey always dey grin
loneatar:

Christians get their own chain nw. na neck their own dey always dey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Kills 7 Family Members In Imo, Burnt To Death By Angry Youths (Graphic Photo / Amotekun Operatives Intercept Trucks With Ammunition Hidden Under Grass In Ekiti / Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.