Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy (3228 Views)

I Envy Wayward Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
There are some unique and peculiar features of some nairalanders which I've admired over time. I know i can't be like them but i can't help but envy them. They are:

1) edoboy33 - a soft boy, born with a silver spoon. news has it that he's connected to some influential politicians.

for me, i was born with a spatula and the only connection i have is EDGE (on my nokia E63)
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
2) amarabae - she's an accomplished woman. A good wife, mother and ambassador of her family. Pretty and enterprising too.

for me, i doubt i can make a good husband/father. I act cowardly, childishly and in a pessimistic manner.
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
3) makydebbie - an epitome of an african lady. Ebony and not artificial. Her beauty and brain has attracted admirers.

Here i am with a big head which i can't use productively.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by makydebbie(f): 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
frustratedrat:
3) makydebbie - an epitome of an african lady. Ebony and not artificial. Her beauty and brain has attracted admirers.

Here i am with a big head which i can't use productively.
Awwn. grin

You'll make a good writer tho.
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by dollyjoy(f): 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
Chai, if only you know what is going on behind the smile and happy smiley. In life I have learnt to envy none. We all have our different challenges. cheesy

15 Likes

Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
The comment before mine is a good one.
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Blackhawk01: 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Frustratedrat, kilo shele gangan... What exactly is ya problem?
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
4) ogorwyne - a good role model to younger ones. She's decent, modest and not morally corrupt. Her contributions to posts explicitly depicts that she's not influenced by the obscenity common in the contemporary world.

Here i am, with my mind (often thinking of intimacy) and body (done mouthaction before) corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
5) dingbang - a banker who seems to be accomplished in his field of study. Shout all to all other professionals in the house.

Here i am, a failure, teaching for 15k (underemployed) when my dream was to be an ambassador or consul officer at an embassy
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by KardinalZik(m): 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
Op is high on diesel.

1 Like

Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
6) khiaa - an opportuned woman who happens to be in the land of dreams (america). Not forgetting ibkayee who is in UK where pounds (the highest currency) is used.

Here i am, in a slum where everywhere is a likely wrestling ground/refuse dump. The only hope i will have to travel abroad will be through raffle draw. (30k for passport nor be beaans)
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Sheun001(m): 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
frustratedrat you should not give up on yourself just work smart n diligently you'll never know when help will find you
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
7) toks2008 - a charismatic member with a lot of follwership on his thread. He worked for it though. He's known for his remarkable dating tips. There are other notable members known for one thing or the other. They include: sinz,tosyne2much,naijaboiy,airforce1, smellymouth,lefulefu etc

For me, i think i'm just known as a frustrated member. Only those intending to insult me enter my threads.
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by SirMichael1: 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
Is he here again?? undecided angry
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by SirMichael1: 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
makydebbie:
Awwn. grin

You'll make a good writer tho.

He's whinning and you're tripping. Smh angry

1 Like

Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by QueenSekxy(f): 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
frustrated rat;cry

thought you have repented
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by QueenSekxy(f): 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
SirMichael1:

He's whinning and you're tripping. Smh angry
are you jealous
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
8 ) professorD - a body builder whose 6 packs will surely draw admirers. Not forgetting gwekzy as well. What i like mainly about a nice physique is that it has health benefits. They can surely carry blocks and not break down.

Here i am, like a sickler. due to poor health,ordinary wrong sleeping position can break me down.
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Victornezzar: 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
Oya where are my betting lords.....Please show yourselves here
Man must make money from bet9ja this week...I need sure odds

Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Victornezzar: 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2017

Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by SirMichael1: 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
QueenSekxy:

are you jealous

angry angry angry angry

I feel for you sad sad sad
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by SirMichael1: 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
Victornezzar:

There's a link for that not here. Go to business section and see a whole thread dedicated to that. You could get banned here for spamming.
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
9) memphitz357 - for those who visit 'the ash*wo beer parlour' thread, you must have heard of this guy. He has enticing sexcapades. In as much as i'm trying to give up immoral things in order to make heaven, i can't help but envy him for his adventures.

The highest i've gone with a lady back then was 30 minutes due to er*ction and over anxiety issues.
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Victornezzar: 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
SirMichael1:

There's a link for that not here. Go to business section and see a whole thread dedicated to that. You could get banned here for spamming, meanwhile....

Here

B919ETTWCWZEAE-4086540 O 1.5

B934ETTRQZPPAQ-4086540 Straight wins

Restake smiley
Lol....u stake am??
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by SirMichael1: 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
Victornezzar:

Lol....u stake am??

Yes but e dey very risky. Especially that straight wins but nothing sure sha. ManU prove am after their loss to Basel. Idiots! Cut my ticket!! angry angry

Hopeful that it greens smiley
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
10) independent peeps - this is directed to all members staying on their own. i once stayed on my own back then in school but it was terrible. Couldn't cope with rent, dues and feeding budget. I really envy you guys staying on your own. I don't see that happening anytime soon for me.

Infact, i'm on my way home to eat mumsi's rice
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by SirMichael1: 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
frustratedrat:
10) independent peeps - this is directed to all members staying on their own. i once stayed on my own back then in school but it was terrible. Couldn't cope with rent, dues and feeding budget. I really envy you guys staying on your own. I don't see that happening anytime soon for me.

Infact, i'm on my way home to eat mumsi's rice

Hello? What would make you happy? smiley
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Lionbite(m): 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
I'm happy for you op. This is the first time i'm seeing you in a lively mood. I guess everything is better now
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Victornezzar: 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
SirMichael1:

Yes but e dey very risky. Especially that straight wins but nothing sure sha. ManU prove am after their loss to Basel. Idiots! Cut my ticket!! angry angry

Hopeful that it greens smiley

Almost everyone played full time draw for dah match
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by SirMichael1: 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
Victornezzar:

Almost everyone played full time draw for dah match

Not so. Man U was suppose to win after their flawless defeat of Newcastle a week before.
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by Victornezzar: 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
SirMichael1:

Not so. Man U was suppose to win after their flawless defeat of Newcastle a week before.
Mourinho wanted a draw....I knew from the lineup
I guess it's high time Darmian and Blind should be sold
Re: List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy by bitchhoney(m): 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
You have a teaching job, I envy you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Many People End Up Regretting Their Choice Of Spouse??! / Checkout The Maternity Photos This Couple Posted On Twitter - It Has Gone Viral / My Encounter With Mami-water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.