Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) (52024 Views)

Rotating Casket: Family Buries Their Loved One In Style (Photos, Video) / Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) / 22-year-old Man Marries His 18-year-old Sweetheart In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by yougos(m): 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
Ladies In The House, How Many Of You Can Treat Ur Maid Like This(photos)

PALS
This is madam and house help (maid) as we do call them

Today is her help's birthday.

How many madams will still treat their house help in such a good way??

120 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Chynx(m): 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
Almost none!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by speaktome(m): 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
My wife @ zinnywonders can even do more than that... As long as the girl character is good...

Hmm the Daughter pix... I comment my reserve...

#MySignatureMyBusiness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by yougos(m): 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
More

31 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Spanner4(m): 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2017

Only a minortiy

16 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Xionez(m): 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
Wow, this is totally unusual going by what we see on NL everyday. Which goes to show that there is still some pretty, fun and sensible souls who know how to manage their home despite some infuriating periods.

Anyways, like if you were expecting something...graphic

198 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
This are the kind of ladies I'm looking for, the type with angelic hearts like this I hope to wife... She's one of a kind, her husband will be so proud of her..

Like I tell people, u don't need church or carrying any bible to do the right thing.

Just do them.

256 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
She's obviously underage undecided

Op, the woman should be shamed for child abuse angry

Chai! She even made tthe kid carry her! Sad she is being celebrated.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by deco22(m): 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
Who said she is her maid but because she is treating her well in the pics doesn't mean she can't be maltreating her indoors.

15 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nothing there nah
I will even do more
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
This is awesome...one in a million

8 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Slayer2: 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
My woman can.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
Pls stop believing whatever is on social media...

Lalasticlala where thou @

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Agadsman(m): 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
It is very rare to see this kind of relationship between wife and house maid not only in Nigeria but Africa as a whole. But then, sometimes when a house help is given too much freedom, she becomes wild and dangerous.

12 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Alexk2(m): 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
If not for the smile of the girl, i may just classify it as a mere social media fake show off.

18 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
that is just beautiful. most Nigerians treat their maids as trash, not just their maids or servants anyone that is not their biological child are most often maltreated.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
Albinos with swag

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by mikeycharles(m): 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
This is the change we want to see, kudos to her but this photographer na international, see as the photo clear die.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
She spoilt the whole thing by kneeling her down and getting on her back.

Mumu post.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by tayo4ng(m): 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
my space
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by blackbeau1(f): 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lots do. They just don't advertise it tho

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
This is pleasing to the sight...but is the girl up to 18?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by sKeetz(m): 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
The ass on that madam sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
See as the girl just born albino everywhere nawao

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
God bless her
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by ClitoPen: 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
First in hx
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
It is all fun and games until she steal oga...... angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2017

8 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by akannishemilore(m): 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
Muafrika2:
She's obviously underage undecided

Op, the woman should be shamed for child abuse angry

Chai! She even made tthe kid carry her! Sad she is being celebrated.

Ur brain dey leak

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by miqos02(m): 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
seen
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by deepwater(f): 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
lol
In as much as there are smiles in their faces, i still see slavery enshrined in those pics.
Just like our brothers from the west were happy to sell their contry men for mirrors and gins!
Backing them with smiles on the beach sands of badagry
while they still get to kneel all day with smiles on their faces undecided

6 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
He should upgrade her to house MD

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos / Bridesmaids Fascinators(New pictures) / Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.