Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) (52010 Views)

Rotating Casket: Family Buries Their Loved One In Style (Photos, Video) / Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) / 22-year-old Man Marries His 18-year-old Sweetheart In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
Tellemall:

Evidently not. Not even in the years to come.

This is something she can get away with now, while everybody is cooing.

Someone is telling you that because she pays her fees, she's entitled to do just that
Makes you wonder what will be considered bad if this is being praised.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by HopeRisingmatte(m): 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
The girl obviously is pure gentle obedient and innocent.
Imagine if she were the stubborn Winchester thief thief type. The story would definitely have been different.
Still the lady must be commended for her kind and loving heart to show love to her maid. A lot of Madams out der no matter how good the maid is will still treat them like slaves and street urchins.
I commend you madam.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by bigfather(m): 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
Way to go ! Nice one jare

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
speaktome:
My wife @ zinnywonders can even do more than that... As long as the girl character is good...
Hmm the Daughter pix... I comment my reserve...

#MySignatureMyBusiness

Celebrate her and you will see the angel in her . .

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by favourbaby: 6:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
God bless you madam!

May your children never suffer in the hands of any human being.

And to you Victoria!

Continue to be a good girl - the future is bright!

It might take a while for the sun to set, but definitely, it must shine.

HBD Girl

4 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nov6:
I know just one young lady who i can beat my chest for who can do that...

Adaumunocha

Good one

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Tellemall: 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
jabolo:

Look carefully, the madam is sitting on a barstool or similar. Your can see the outline of the stool's legs behind the maid's ankles.

If true, thanks for pointing this out.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by nnamdivijay(m): 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
Kind hearted people God bless you Victoria and also your madam

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
This are the kind of ladies I'm looking for, the type with angelic hearts like this I hope to wife... She's one of a kind, her husband will be so proud of her..

Like I tell people, u don't need church or carrying any bible to do the right thing.

Just do them.
Do see her make I come chop rice cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Ajixegun: 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
This are the kind of ladies I'm looking for, the type with angelic hearts like this I hope to wife... She's one of a kind, her husband will be so proud of her..

Like I tell people, u don't need church or carrying any bible to do the right thing.

Just do them.

Do you know if it was the sermon she has been listening to in church, makes her to be fair to her maid? Definitely, some are hearers of the word but not the doers, while some are hearer at the same time the doers of the word. I don't why you brought church into this matter? Please, stop venting you anger on the church.

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Abbeysunday(m): 7:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
Beautiful gurl Beautiful pishur Beautiful madam
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Dremca(m): 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
castrol180:
She is a lesbo
You are a big fo.ol for saying that, I personally know her and she is down to earth. She is a type of lady every man would desire.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
@Nov6
kiss kiss

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by bleskid: 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
speaktome:
My wife @ zinnywonders can even do more than that... As long as the girl character is good...

#MySignatureMyBusiness
stop blowing your trumphet yourself let the people around it for you.. undecided
speaktome:

#MySignatureMyBusiness
stop blowing your trumphet yourself let the people around it for you..

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by castrol180(m): 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
Dremca:
You are a big fo.ol for saying that, I personally know her and she is down to earth. She is a type of lady every man would desire.

Eleribu ni o, oponu, and if you know her, have you ever followed her to her closet or who knows what you as a block head engaged in behind...mumu omo ale eleribu once again ni o
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Dremca(m): 7:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
castrol180:

Eleribu ni o, oponu, and if you know her, have you ever followed her to her closet or who knows what you as a block head engage in behind...mumu omo ale eleribu one again ni o
It is unfortunate you're suffering from complex mental disorder. Do see your doctor before they refer you to "Yaba left."

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by JamesReacher(m): 7:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
deepwater:
lol
In as much as there are smiles in their faces, i still see slavery enshrined in those pics.
Just like our brothers from the west were happy to sell their contry men for mirrors and gins!
Backing them with smiles on the beach sands of badagry
while they still get to kneel all day with smiles on their faces undecided
No sister, going by the picture I see no such thing as slavery. Don't make stuffs up

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
Because they are the cause of the whole problems we are facing in this country...
Ajixegun:

Do you know if it was the sermon she has been listening to in church, makes her to be fair to her maid? Definitely, some are hearers of the word but not the doers, while some are hearer at the same time the doers of the word. I don't why you brought church into this matter? Please, stop venting you anger on the church.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by PDPGuy: 7:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
pocohantas:
This is pleasing to the sight...but is the girl up to 18?
Heck no. The maid looks 12 or 13.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
She spoilt the whole thing by kneeling her down and getting on her back.

Mumu post.

True. both these acts were just absurd.

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by castrol180(m): 7:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
Dremca:
It is unfortunate you're suffering from complex mental disorder. Do see your doctor before they refer you to "Yaba left."

After you are treated let me know, so I can easily give you some home therapy for more help to your brain problems...and no need to refer you to any psychiatrist home as I am capable of handling your problems.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Realali(f): 7:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I am not impressed
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6307766_fbimg1511528887417_jpegbb44bf0a2ab4364497c996198781814b

So who want you to be impressed before bad belle dam

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
something is definitely not right here. The underage girl working as a maid and the weird poses that reek of slavery.

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by AremoOG(m): 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
Muafrika2:
She's obviously underage undecided
Op, the woman should be shamed for child abuse angry
Chai! She even made tthe kid carry her! Sad she is being celebrated.
Yur brain ix paining u abi..wich one be child abuse naw

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by ekaidem10(m): 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
God bless her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by castrol180(m): 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
PAGAN9JA:
something is definitely not right here. The underage girl working as a maid and the weird poses that reek of slavery.

You get it right as you nibbed it at its bud

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Malawian(m): 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
I have seen better, one of my guy's house maid, infact it was another of my guy that told me she was just a house maid, this is because i had to ask questions as to why she was the only dark one among the family. I have known them for some time, but when i found out she was just house maid, well, she wears designers clothes bought for her like the rest of the kids.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
I even think say na trip to dubai or trip to cinema or beach sef,amoye na just treat to pics.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by BENRAZY(m): 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
that's nice,but e no still concern government
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by onatisi(m): 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
yougos:
Ladies In The House, How Many Of You Can Treat Ur Maid Like This(photos)

PALS
This is madam and house help (maid) as we do call them

Today is her help's birthday.

How many madams will still treat their house help in such a good way??

whaoo beautiful
they are just like sisters

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Dremca(m): 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
castrol180:

After you are treated let me know, so I can easily give you some home therapy for more help to your brain problems...and no need to refer you to any psychiatrist home as I am capable of handling your problems.
No wonder your name says it all. Castro=tout and you act like one. I don't have time for an ignoramus like you.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by KingGBsky(m): 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
deco22:
Who said she is her maid but because she is treating her well in the pics doesn't mean she can't be maltreating her indoors.

Tell us why you are stupid...
Please!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bridesmaids Fascinators(New pictures) / Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos / Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.