Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) (52026 Views)

Rotating Casket: Family Buries Their Loved One In Style (Photos, Video) / Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) / 22-year-old Man Marries His 18-year-old Sweetheart In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
All for the camera.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by castrol180(m): 7:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
Dremca:
No wonder your name says it all. Castro=tout and you act like one. I don't have time for an ignoramus like you.

I think you need to be subjected to a kind of free association therapy as been used by Sigmund Freud in his time and passed to Anna Freud so I will be able to know what your mental or cognitive problem is...eleribu omo ina, olopolo flat
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Ajixegun: 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
Because they are the cause of the whole problems we are facing in this country...
How? Please elucidate.
If religion is eradicated from the world, it won't still guarantee any peace in this world.

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Ajixegun: 7:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by vivienD: 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
deco22:
Who said she is her maid but because she is treating her well in the pics doesn't mean she can't be maltreating her indoors.
The girl looks happy..can't u see it

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Peterosky(m): 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
This is just so so wonderful, very rare and quite applaudable. In short, I'm totally in love with this woman's character. The good Lord will surely reward her.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
My grandmother was like this. She always ended up adopting them as her own child and sponsoring them through school even though she didn't have a lot.
The kind of person I aspire to be

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
cyndy1000:

Absolutely

Can you do like that lady up there? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
trustyshoess:
My grandmother was like this. She always ended up adopting them as her own child and sponsoring them through school even though she didn't have a lot.
The kind of person I aspire to be

I like that vision. cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by labelle123(f): 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
deepwater:
lol
In as much as there are smiles in their faces, i still see slavery enshrined in those pics.
Just like our brothers from the west were happy to sell their contry men for mirrors and gins!
Backing them with smiles on the beach sands of badagry
while they still get to kneel all day with smiles on their faces undecided
him mm mm mm u just remind me of badagry NLFV African literature
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
emusmithy:

I like that vision. cool
smiley
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by hgnbello(m): 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
enjoying d gud characters she posses... all house maid shld alos learn from ha.. posses dat good character...

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Mreazi121(m): 8:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
lovely, a good wife is a gift to the husband

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by MayorofLagos(m): 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
This are the kind of ladies I'm looking for, the type with angelic hearts like this I hope to wife... She's one of a kind, her husband will be so proud of her..

Like I tell people, u don't need church or carrying any bible to do the right thing.

Just do them.

Ol boy,
This woman heart is filled with love. This is what Jesus say do. Not to go and lie down for pastor to walk on your body and pee on you for deliverance. This is deliverance right here.

Whats this lady's name? God bless her!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by stonecoldcafe: 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Nothing there nah
I will even do more

Liar!

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Dremca(m): 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
castrol180:

I think you need to be subjected to a kind of free association therapy as been used by Sigmund Freud in his time and passed to Anna Freud so I will be able to know what your mental or cognitive problem is...eleribu omo ina, olopolo flat
Smelling pig
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Nov6(m): 8:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
@Nov6 kiss kiss
Ma, what i do?
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by castrol180(m): 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
Dremca:
Smelling pig

You are a nincompoop and scallywag
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
nice one

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by omoelerin1: 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
castrol180:

Eleribu ni o, oponu, and if you know her, have you ever followed her to her closet or who knows what you as a block head engaged in behind...mumu omo ale eleribu once again ni o
Why do u always curse and abuse people on nairaland?
You had better change for your own goodness. My own piece of advice for you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by MrHim(m): 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
Chynx:
Almost none!

Point of correction - none.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by dich: 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
This is nice..

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by IamLaura(f): 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
yougos:
More
Would she allow her own kids to carry her like this?? undecided
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by speaktome(m): 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
Fhemmmy:

Celebrate her and you will see the angel in her . .

Yes oo
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by djoe21(m): 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
deco22:
Who said she is her maid but because she is treating her well in the pics doesn't mean she can't be maltreating her indoors.

Just kindly comment on what you can see and leave what you can't.

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by djoe21(m): 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
Alexk2:
If not for the smile of the girl, i may just classify it as a mere social media fake show off.

Sincerely. With those smiles you could tell she was really happy! Kudos to the lady.

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Dremca(m): 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
castrol180:

You are a nincompoop and scallywag
Is that the only English you learnt today, you must be an educated illiterate.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by djoe21(m): 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
deepwater:
lol
In as much as there are smiles in their faces, i still see slavery enshrined in those pics.
Just like our brothers from the west were happy to sell their contry men for mirrors and gins!
Backing them with smiles on the beach sands of badagry
while they still get to kneel all day with smiles on their faces undecided

Is this supposed to be a poem?

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Adeagbo77: 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
That's very kind of her. May God rewards her

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
trustyshoess:
smiley
Nice moniker grin
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 10:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
This is good, madam is sure of her child's care.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos / Bridesmaids Fascinators(New pictures) / Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.