Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) (52023 Views)

Rotating Casket: Family Buries Their Loved One In Style (Photos, Video) / Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) / 22-year-old Man Marries His 18-year-old Sweetheart In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by castrol180(m): 7:56am On Nov 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I am not impressed
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6307766_fbimg1511528887417_jpegbb44bf0a2ab4364497c996198781814b

A feudal lord and a serf...not funny at all! mordern day slavery.

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by xreal: 8:31am On Nov 25, 2017
grayht:
Pls stop believing whatever is on social media...

Pls tell them.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:08am On Nov 25, 2017
hmm..it will nice if this will be true. ,I will not want to hear another story hear on nairaland say them pour the house help hot water or take iron burn am after all this show off . . .Madam God bles u Sha
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 25, 2017
emusmithy:
Ohkay. So I believe there's someone in your life your trust...
I don't trust anyone
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 25, 2017
trustyshoess:

I don't trust anyone

Including yourself?
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 25, 2017
emusmithy:

Including yourself?
Including myself
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by ademi87(m): 9:21am On Nov 25, 2017
deco22:
Who said she is her maid but because she is treating her well in the pics doesn't mean she can't be maltreating her indoors.
u are too toxic
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Biggers82(m): 9:35am On Nov 25, 2017
cyndy1000:

She is from where
The Lady is from Anambra While the House help is from Nasarawa State
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by cyndy1000(f): 9:43am On Nov 25, 2017
Biggers82:
The Lady is from Anambra While the House help is from Nasarawa State

Wao such a beautiful heart she got. they ain't even related at all
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 10:20am On Nov 25, 2017
Wonder why some people can't just appreciate humor and fun.

How many women out there would allow any one not close to their heart to carry them on their back? Did anyone notice the girl was wearing her madam's dress? Those photos were taken in a studio, would she be comfortable kneeling her down in public if not to portray fun? Abeg don't kill the joy and fun in the shoot, this is too lovely.

Happy birthday to the girl joooor! To the madam I say twale ma!
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:22am On Nov 25, 2017
IT'S GOOD FOR BOTH OF THEM
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2017
trustyshoess:

Including myself

Hmm, I wish someone can prove you wrong
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by omoelerin1: 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
castrol180:

@omoelerin, thanks for your concern it is the attitudes of some unscrupulous elements which necessitated such but I have learnt to disregard some people's comment irrespective of how it touches...once again thanks for your observation. But are you following me or you are an ardent follower of my comments ?
I have used to to your moniker.
This is a faceless forum. You don't need to be aggressive while replying any quote that seems to be insulting.
If you can't ignore such, it could be replied in a more matured way.

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2017
emusmithy:

Hmm, I wish someone can prove you wrong
It's honestly the best way to live your life. You can make someone feel like you trust them without actually trusting them at all
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2017
trustyshoess:

It's honestly the best way to live your life. You can make someone feel like you trust them without actually trusting them at all

I like Your last point. You keep them on 'Trust-Probation list' so to speak. Do they always disappoint you?
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2017
emusmithy:

I like Your last point. You keep them on 'Trust-Probation list' so to speak. Do they always disappoint you?
Let's just say I've had a few disappointments which taught me to be what I am noe
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
trustyshoess:

Let's just say I've had a few disappointments which taught me to be what I am noe

Okay....until that person comes into your life and changes everything
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Biggers82(m): 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2017
cyndy1000:

Wao such a beautiful heart she got. they ain't even related at all
Not At all She is a nice lady she takes people's problems as hers
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by Augustap(f): 1:18am On Nov 26, 2017
Bless her soul if she really did this from her heart. There are still good people in the world.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by chydyme(f): 8:13am On Nov 26, 2017
deco22:
Who said she is her maid but because she is treating her well in the pics doesn't mean she can't be maltreating her indoors.
She is her maid
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) by ArcToyin(m): 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
Chynx:
Almost none!
A truthful answer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos / Bridesmaids Fascinators(New pictures) / Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.