Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Legal Adviser Needed Or A Lawyer On This...... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Legal Adviser Needed Or A Lawyer On This...... (490 Views)

What Are My Chances Of Making It As A Lawyer In Nigeria? / What Are The Career Options For A Lawyer Migrating From Nigeria To Canada? / Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legal Adviser Needed Or A Lawyer On This...... by babadey(m): 3:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
I'm about to appear in court for the processing of my documents.
I'm placed to a firm (you don't choose, it's the gov) to help on the processing but their nonchalant attitude made me (us) to Lodge a complaint to the right authority.

They came, interrogated me (us). We gave them the truth. What and what, how and how.

Now, the staff of this firm changed all of a sudden. I could see panick and fear. But since after that day, they've been bringing different forms to sign but this particular form I'm about to talk, is the one giving me concerns on whether to sign or not.

"Activities of legal information"

"That's the Head of the letter. On the form, there are dates and time with a place to sign in front of each date."

They keep persuading me, telling me to trust them. why is it after the complaint they bringing all these forms upon forms but this particular one I need advice on.

"What Legal information are they talking about?" Legal information pertaining to my process?

"It's an international court, so u should try to understand that, over here, your Signature is your Life especially when it involves Law and its Lawyers.
Re: Legal Adviser Needed Or A Lawyer On This...... by Patented: 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
you have not provided enough info for anybody to help you
Re: Legal Adviser Needed Or A Lawyer On This...... by KardinalZik(m): 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
You're just giving us shadows and expecting us to tell you whose shadows they are.

How can anyone help you with this uninformed information?
Re: Legal Adviser Needed Or A Lawyer On This...... by babadey(m): 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
What are the informations you require?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police From A Very Good Point Of View. (pix) / 4 Businesses I Started With Nothing In Nigeria / How To Enhance Your Productivity At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.