Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,429 members, 7,800,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Sold out!! Relocation Sales - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Sold out!! Relocation Sales (3271 Views)

Relocation Sales... / Relocation Sales!!!!!!!! All Must Go / Relocation Sales : High End LG Oled TV, Sound Bar, Fridge And Other Appliances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold out!! Relocation Sales by Lexmeizta: 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
Got the following items for Sale in Lagos.
Location is Jakande, Lekki
Prices are fairly negotiable and need these items to go as soon as possible
Microwave 18k, water dispenser 24k, freezer 55k, blender 5k,stabilizer (new) 15k, wall painting 10k, book shelf 12k, bread toaster 5k,cooker 45k , cycling machine 90k ,6/6 bed with drawers & mattress 120k, 4/4 with drawers & mattress 90k, 4/4 bed with dressing table & mattress 90k, AC 2hosepower 120k, LG plasma 37" 90k, LG smart TV 190k, dstv decoder & dish 15k, Xbox 1 plus kinect+ 2 game controllers 105k, Alibert made 7 seaters settee 230k. If interested,
pls Whatsapp: +234 809 857 0999
Pictures coming soon

1 Like

Re: Sold out!! Relocation Sales by Lexmeizta: 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
Pictures

Re: Sold out!! Relocation Sales by mitchyy(f): 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
How much is the pink Nutri milk on top of the freezer?

12 Likes

Re: Sold out!! Relocation Sales by mitchyy(f): 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
Just kidding o. Please check your Whatsapp. I need some items urgently

1 Like

Re: Sold out!! Relocation Sales by Lexmeizta: 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
mitchyy:
How much is the pink Nutri milk on top of the freezer?

Lol, 65k..buy that and get the freezer free �

17 Likes

Re: Sold out!! Relocation Sales by Lexmeizta: 7:39am On Nov 25, 2017
Still available
Re: Sold out!! Relocation Sales by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 25, 2017
Overpriced Overpriced Overpriced

3 Likes

Re: Sold out!! Relocation Sales by dotcomm(m): 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
This your prices are very funny. Is it not better to relocate with them, cos people will rather buy new ones. Take some time to go through nairaland to see prices of similar items.

The prices will discourage people to even negotiate.

3 Likes

Re: Sold out!! Relocation Sales by Lexmeizta: 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
Marshmallows:
Overpriced
Overpriced
Overpriced
Thank you, thank you, thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sold out!! Relocation Sales by billtommy(m): 1:51pm On Nov 25, 2017
THIS PRICES WILL GET YOU SOME BRAND NEW STUFFS

1 Like

Re: Sold out!! Relocation Sales by Lexmeizta: 1:51pm On Nov 25, 2017
dotcomm:
This your prices are very funny. Is it not better to relocate with them, cos people will rather buy new ones. Take some time to go through nairaland to see prices of similar items.

The prices will discourage people to even negotiate.

Guardian of the prices and Advices, I greet thee. I would do as you say, or better still, help me save sometime, suggest prices

2 Likes

Re: Sold out!! Relocation Sales by Lexmeizta: 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2017
billtommy:
THIS PRICES WILL GET YOU SOME BRAND NEW STUFFS
*These

1 Like

Re: Sold out!! Relocation Sales by billtommy(m): 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
Lexmeizta:

*These

either way, point i was trying to make was clear which is the main essence of communication. I an not an english man neither am i an American. Happy sales

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sold out!! Relocation Sales by damola1: 1:49am On Nov 26, 2017
Cool
Re: Sold out!! Relocation Sales by Lexmeizta: 2:24am On Nov 26, 2017
billtommy:

either way, point i was trying to make was clear which is the main essence of communication. I an not an english man neither am i an American. Happy sales

*am
*English

Point of communication is to learn and educate, which you my brother/sister clearly failed to do by your initial post.
You came in guns blazing, criticizing, offering no alternatives and you're truly satisfied with your "point"? Brother/sister, kindly occupy as many seats as your size would permit.

Regardless, thanks for your 2 cents.
Re: Sold out!! Relocation Sales by Lexmeizta: 2:25am On Nov 26, 2017
damola1:
https://www./midea-2-tap-midea-water-dispenser-no-cabinet-yl1235s-whitebf-17-7962405.html

25k for new dispenser

Marketer of the year! Hope you get your deserved percentage of sales concluded?
Re: Sold out!! Relocation Sales by Stormyweather(m): 7:27am On Nov 26, 2017
Lexmeizta:

Marketer of the year! Hope you get your deserved percentage of sales concluded?
bro calm down. You can't snap at people that come in here to say a thing or two. They are potential buyers regardless... Please review the prices and let us all have a happy transaction. Happy Sunday

3 Likes

Re: Sold out!! Relocation Sales by damola1: 7:37am On Nov 26, 2017
Lexmeizta:

Guardian of the prices and Advices, I greet thee. I would do as you say, or better still, help me save sometime, suggest prices

This is the first time I will do such cos e no concern me but you said to suggest prices above

I have taken it off seeing that you are not happy with it. I purchased 4 recently but before then I am using a used one I bought on olx since almost 2years hence why I could recommend on it

I sincerely apologies if I have offended you in anyway. It's your goods and

1 Like

Re: Sold out!! Relocation Sales by billtommy(m): 7:40am On Nov 26, 2017
Lexmeizta:

*am
*English

Point of communication is to learn and educate, which you my brother/sister clearly failed to do by your initial post.
You came in guns blazing, criticizing, offering no alternatives and you're truly satisfied with your "point"? Brother/sister, kindly occupy as many seats as your size would permit.

Regardless, thanks for your 2 cents.

Your frustration is obvious my brother. Over what? Because o stated my opinion on what u have on sale makes me a threat? You're sure too petty. Get busy.

2 Likes

Re: Sold out!! Relocation Sales by Lexmeizta: 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
Stormyweather:
bro calm down. You can't snap at people that come in here to say a thing or two. They are potential buyers regardless... Please review the prices and let us all have a happy transaction. Happy Sunday

It's all friendly banter jarey, no hard feelings. Made it negotiable too, some people have called and have picked up some items, I'm sorry if I came across as hostile wasn't intended, apologies really

1 Like

Re: Sold out!! Relocation Sales by Lexmeizta: 12:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
billtommy:

Your frustration is obvious my brother. Over what? Because o stated my opinion on what u have on sale makes me a threat? You're sure too petty. Get busy.

Sincere apologies bro, no harm intended. Thought we could just have a friendly something, meant no hostility whatsoever.

We cool holmes?

1 Like

Re: Sold out!! Relocation Sales by Lexmeizta: 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
damola1:

This is the first time I will do such cos e no concern me but you said to suggest prices above

I have taken it off seeing that you are not happy with it. I purchased 4 recently but before then I am using a used one I bought on olx since almost 2years hence why I could recommend on it

I sincerely apologies if I have offended you in anyway. It's your goods and

No issues, all just play..couldn't keep this page in front all by myself, small banter every now and then can help the business
Kindly accept my apologies

1 Like

Re: Sold out!! Relocation Sales by Stormyweather(m): 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lexmeizta:

It's all friendly banter jarey, no hard feelings. Made it negotiable too, some people have called and have picked up some items, I'm sorry if I came across as hostile wasn't intended, apologies really
see guys? I knew he was cool. Witty people don't get angry easily. cool

1 Like

Re: Sold out!! Relocation Sales by Lexmeizta: 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
Stormyweather:
see guys? I knew he was cool. Witty people don't get angry easily. cool

Thanks G!

1 Like

Re: Sold out!! Relocation Sales by billtommy(m): 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lexmeizta:

Sincere apologies bro, no harm intended. Thought we could just have a friendly something, meant no hostility whatsoever.

We cool holmes?

No issues, it was obvious you were catching trips...to get your page running. I should be paid for that.
Re: Sold out!! Relocation Sales by Lexmeizta: 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
billtommy:

No issues, it was obvious you were catching trips...to get your page running. I should be paid for that.

Lol, we'll do after sales something, fret not.

1 Like

Re: Sold out!! Relocation Sales by mitchyy(f): 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
Lexmeizta:

Lol, 65k..buy that and get the freezer free �

Finally got the freezer. But no Nutri milk cry
Re: Sold out!! Relocation Sales by Anchor84: 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
Lemme Gv u 50k for both freezer and Microwave,how long has d freezer been used?
Re: Sold out!! Relocation Sales by Lexmeizta: 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2017
mitchyy:

Finally got the freezer. But no Nutri milk cry

haha..my apologies, we'll work on that soon

1 Like

Re: Sold out!! Relocation Sales by mitchyy(f): 10:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
Anchor84:
Lemme Gv u 50k for both freezer and Microwave,how long has d freezer been used?

Too late. Already bought it cool
Re: Sold out!! Relocation Sales by masties2(f): 2:18am On Dec 31, 2017
Are all items sold out? Is any left?
Re: Sold out!! Relocation Sales by Lexmeizta: 2:45am On Dec 31, 2017
masties2:
Are all items sold out? Is any left?

I'd suppose so.

What'd you need though? Just might be able to help or point you in the right direction.

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Weeks Used Unlocked iPhone 4 32Gb Full Accessories. / SOLD!!! DELL Inspiron 13 7000 Series For Sale / SOLD SOLD Selling HP Pavilion - 15-cw1063wm (gaming) SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.