Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,163 members, 7,807,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 (37966 Views)

1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. / Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons / Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by Themandator: 6:19am On Nov 25, 2017
raumdeuter:
ISIS is now attacking fellow moslems for not practising their own type of Islam

Roman Catholic Church did same or even worse to Christians who did bow to the Pope's authority. Christians who said they only recognized the scripture as guide for everything were murdered in their thousands with Pope promising straight passage to heaven (instead of having to to their holding bay, purgatory) to anyone who dies while carrying out the anathema of those people.

That is what is called the inquisition
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by doctorbabs(m): 6:23am On Nov 25, 2017
CHRISTIAN TERRORIST ON RAM]PAGE
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by God2man(m): 6:25am On Nov 25, 2017
Ashes fly back to the thrower
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by Successobed(m): 6:30am On Nov 25, 2017
Teeboi56:

Who told u there re Muslim
Don't say Wat u don't know
so what if they are not Muslim? Does that mean they should be killed by Isis?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by Successobed(m): 6:33am On Nov 25, 2017
anigbajumo:

So,Muslims killing Muslims??I laugh,
what you mean ? Ain't Muslim killing Muslim in Northern Nigeria? Iraq? Afghanistan? Syria? All those are Muslim countries so what the Bleep is there to laugh about
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by grandstar(m): 6:34am On Nov 25, 2017
Joephat:
sad

This plot of land is for sale

I want to donate the money made from this land to Brown Roof republic. So they can build toilet n stop putting us in the world ranking of defecations..

Rem. Don't forget to pray for Yoruba Race

They are dying of Rat poison after shouting Sai Baba last two years.

Pray, for their head, so miners won't see head to mine..

This is not the time to be funny pls!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by Bakrabas: 6:47am On Nov 25, 2017
It's not possible for Muslims to attack fellow Muslims brothers. This is an attempt to reduce the population of Muslims throughout the world. We know the people behind this hoodlums. They did the same thing to reduce the Muslims population in the North East... Either they like it or not Islam is coming to prevail. The more they persecute Muslims the more the religion skyrocket. We know them, the world would not see them as terrorist, the media are not helping the situation. Had it been that the attack was launched on them, the topic on the front pages of newspapers would be like "Muslim terrorist killed hundreds in Egypt left thousands wounded"

We know them, if the Federal government make any move for the betterment of the nation, they will say "FG is on the verge of Islamising Nig" they forgot that the Muslims in Nigeria have been under their religion lifestyle since their colonial mentors colonised Nig

Muslims didn't complain of Red Cross as the hospital logo

Muslim didn't not complain the holidays given to them on their worship days i.e Sunday and Saturday

No holiday for Muslims on Friday o... Awon alabosi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by anigbajumo(m): 6:58am On Nov 25, 2017
Successobed:
what you mean ? Ain't Muslim killing Muslim in Northern Nigeria? Iraq? Afghanistan? Syria? All those are Muslim countries so what the Bleep is there to laugh about

U av been brainwashed,they are never a Muslim.They just hide under Islamic group nd tanish the image of Islam. Islam is a symbol of unity nd peace,if u bliv that are Muslim u are living in self denial.
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by victorioushands: 7:01am On Nov 25, 2017
Why I love this people is that they will all leave us alone through the same window they came in. Hagar misled her son and his posterity has remained on self-destruct - thinking they have something to avenge for. This is a stern warning to those half-women who think they stand to gain much by trying to turn their husbands' children against them with false claims.

As for those of us who say we believe in what God says but are impatient to see it come, God forgives but, sometimes, our mistakes leave ugly marks.
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by anigbajumo(m): 7:01am On Nov 25, 2017
bigfish3k:

laugh well well

u are pretending not to know that Shiites are killing Sunnis and vice versa

U av been brainwashed,they are never a Muslim.They just hide under Islamic group nd tanish the image of Islam. Islam is a symbol of unity nd peace,if u bliv that are Muslim u are living in self denial.

Many groups are out dea that they are not practising Islam but form dea own group devish to bring down islam.U mean all group that says "Allahu Akbar " ar Muslims, lol.You ar not a Muslim,u can never understand coz u lack basic knowledge about Islam.Most of you just come here on social media nd type wat u fink without proper scrutiny b4 u gives ur verdict.

My religioun is religion of Peace nd am happy to be Muslimah.
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:01am On Nov 25, 2017
But I hv this question to ask and my question is.. why do I hear these two words always coming together (Mosque $ Bomb)

I HATE NIGERIA!!!!!!
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by victorioushands: 7:05am On Nov 25, 2017
Bakrabas:
It's not possible for Muslims to attack fellow Muslims brothers. This is an attempt to reduce the population of Muslims throughout the world. We know the people behind this hoodlums. They did the same thing to reduce the Muslims population in the North East... Either they like it or not Islam is coming to prevail. The more they persecute Muslims the more the religion skyrocket. We know them, the world would not see them as terrorist, the media are not helping the situation. Had it been that the attack was launched on them, the topic on the front pages of newspapers would be like "Muslim terrorist killed hundreds in Egypt left thousands wounded"

We know them, if the Federal government make any move for the betterment of the nation, they will say "FG is on the verge of Islamising Nig" they forgot that the Muslims in Nigeria have been under their religion lifestyle since their colonial mentors colonised Nig

Muslim didn't not complain the holidays given to them on their worship days i.e Sunday and Saturday

You are a typical example of an indoctrinated soul. Say that to all those killed by Boko Harama. You better repent today while it's not your turned to be strapped with suicide vest like the foolish and wasted Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by Successobed(m): 7:14am On Nov 25, 2017
anigbajumo:

grin grin, it's so obvious who's been brainwashed and living in self denial

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by enigmaticlion: 7:26am On Nov 25, 2017
olumidejosh:

so they're Christians?
no mind the yeye guy. Islam is a terrorist religion period!
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 25, 2017
AheadMarket:

Don't be deceived, Buhari lover. He 'congratulated'Anambra election because that was too obvious to not to talk about it. undecided

Sorry, i don't love Buhari. I love Nigeria and its peoples after God. I was refuting the idea that Buhari wanted to get Zimbabwe to take over our country joo.

Maybe you love Bubu, and all our dear politicians, and Nnamdi too....
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by ProEnergy: 7:36am On Nov 25, 2017
their is a war against islam and the west has a hand in it. muslim dont kill muslim, christians dont kill christians, a dog doesnt bite its tail
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by sallyopy(f): 7:38am On Nov 25, 2017
The hypocrisies of the media against this religion is on the higher level. Imagin "Islamic militants bombing ad firing people praying in a mosque" very ridiculous report.
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 25, 2017
Muslims killing fellow Muslims, Muslims killing Christians,muslims killing Hindus,muslims killing atheists Muslims killing pagans, Muslims killing budist, na wah, na only Muslims just waka come undecided
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by xreal: 8:06am On Nov 25, 2017
The same Egypt in the bible?
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by delishpot: 8:09am On Nov 25, 2017
Speachless.
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 25, 2017
9jakohai:

Sorry, i don't love Buhari. I love Nigeria and its peoples after God. I was refuting the idea that Buhari wanted to get Zimbabwe to take over our country joo.

Maybe you love Bubu, and all our dear politicians, and Nnamdi too....
Love Bubu undecided
I can't love the hater of my people and religion. I hate him with double of what he hate me with.
He's lucky that my people are confused and dazed. We woulda taken him
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by delishpot: 8:10am On Nov 25, 2017
Bakrabas:

Yinmu!!!!! did Aisha The prophet's wife not fight the battle of the Carmel? Were they not both Muslims? Did they not kill each other? So please stop talking as if the rest of us are ignorant. Muslims fight against each other.
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by wickedworld: 8:12am On Nov 25, 2017
Solorrman:
u made me laugh wo,u that worship a god that has anus and penis is now insulting other religion,u have alot left to think about at ur disposal,just use ur brain and ask ur pastor or ur consciousness "why would jesus christ i worship as a god have anus ? what was the anus and penis for ? must god defeacate and urinate such a filthy gross ex.creta ?" the answer is simple God is above everything,we are his creation,he do not need anus to survive,likewise penis,his power is undescribable thats why he can never be human never,how can u creat a monkey and also become a monkey ?

And ur muhammed has no joystick and anus? Ur reliogion lift him up than God
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by Portgas(m): 8:26am On Nov 25, 2017
Firstcitizen:
ishlam the religion of piss. Every religion has its problems. The other one has leaders who milk and scam their followers while these ones just preach death and destruction

Its ISLAM bro not ishlam.... and its the religion that practice peace ... and brotherhood.... those doing this stuff are non Muslims payed to taint Islam bad
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by Firstcitizen: 8:28am On Nov 25, 2017
Portgas:

Its ISLAM bro not ishlam.... and its the religion that practice peace ... and brotherhood.... those doing this stuff are non Muslims payed to taint Islam bad

The spelling was deliberate ITK

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by Olabenjamen22(m): 8:59am On Nov 25, 2017
Bakrabas:

Clap for yourself,
"
No holiday for Muslims on Friday o"
But we are force to close school and other public environment at 12:30 pm every Friday, abi that's not enough for head slammer terrorist,

and about the news, did you read the article at all or you just come here to rant your hatred from Christianity.
The news state clearly there is some disagreement between the two sect of Islam which lead to the terrorism, so what bring about Christianity in this one now?

Lol, Islam is skyrocketing but failed to teach is people the peaceful way, lol beginning of destruction.

I always think yoruba Muslim are know for intelligent and brilliancy, i guess you are an exception. Where are you when bokoharam are busy wiping Christianity out of north east? Lol. Am so ashame of you
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by Olabenjamen22(m): 9:03am On Nov 25, 2017
anigbajumo:

Many groups are out dea that they are not practising Islam but form dea own group devish to bring down islam.U mean all group that says "Allahu Akbar " ar Muslims, lol.You ar not a Muslim,u can never understand coz u lack basic knowledge about Islam.Most of you just come here on social media nd type wat u fink without proper scrutiny b4 u gives ur verdict.

My religioun is religion of Peace nd am happy to be Muslimah.

Lol, they are not a Muslim, i guess if we are to do a religion census, you won't count them as Muslim. Smh
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by Teeboi56: 9:15am On Nov 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

So those who were killed in a mosque are not Moslems?
Brother don't miss quote me plz ,I mean those ISIS there not original Muslim, in Islam a sour is not meant to be killed
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:25am On Nov 25, 2017
so they can attack themselves also...I thought its only non Muslims terrorist do attack o....matter don dey get k leg ooo
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by MightySparrow: 10:02am On Nov 25, 2017
Imaging a world without Islam.

Civilization has brought peace to the developed world only in Africa and Islamic world take joy in human destruction.

.Islam and black race are a curse to humanity.
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 25, 2017
by Wole Soyinka,
at the 2012 Conference on the Culture of Peace and Non-Violence,
United Nations Hdqrs, New York, Sept. 21 2012

"To such a degree has Religion fueled conflict, complicated politics, retarded social development and impaired human relations across the world, that one is often tempted to propose that Religion is innately an enemy of Humanity, if not indeed of itself a crime against Humanity.

Certainly it cannot be denied that Religion has proved again and again a spur, a motivator, and a justification for the commission of some of the most horrifying crimes against humanity, despite its fervent affirmations of peace.

Let us however steer away from hyperbolic propositions and simply settle for this moderating moral imperative: that it is time that the world adopt a position that refuses to countenance Religion as an acceptable justification for, excuse or extenuation of - crimes against humanity."
Re: Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 by Sardauna24(m): 10:07am On Nov 25, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Mohammed and his religion of piss
May sense fall on you idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" / Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. / Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.