Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,952 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:15 AM

ODUN Environmental Limited Interview Invites - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ODUN Environmental Limited Interview Invites (3014 Views)

Signal Alliance Limited : Interview Process, Work Conditions & Salary / Pharma Ethics Limited Interview Invite / Vigeo Holdings Limited Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ODUN Environmental Limited Interview Invites by aigboden: 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
Dear nairalanders, I received an invitation for interview tomorrow by Odun Environmental limited at Victoria island. Please I need your inputs concerning this company. Thanks
Re: ODUN Environmental Limited Interview Invites by sholaball: 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
OP how and when did you apply??
Re: ODUN Environmental Limited Interview Invites by aigboden: 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
Seriously I can't remember! I just heard about the company when I got the invite. Do you know much about the company?
Re: ODUN Environmental Limited Interview Invites by chyna4luv: 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
aigboden:
Dear nairalanders, I received an invitation for interview tomorrow by Odun Environmental limited at Victoria island. Please I need your inputs concerning this company. Thanks

Why not google the firm's name to confirm genuineness of the company?

Jah bless.

Chyna.
Re: ODUN Environmental Limited Interview Invites by undefeated(m): 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
A friend worked there and he had to resign, the owner always insulted him and almost hit him, paid peanut and whenever he came to work late, more than a day's salary deducted, he never collected a full salary for the month, he had to resign and sit at home

1 Like

Re: ODUN Environmental Limited Interview Invites by braine(m): 10:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
undefeated:
A friend worked there and he had to resign, the owner always insulted him and almost hit him, paid peanut and whenever he came to work late, more than a day's salary deducted, he never collected a full salary for the month, he had to resign and sit at home

I've heard same about the place. I wonder why people still apply to that company.
Re: ODUN Environmental Limited Interview Invites by aigboden: 12:10am On Nov 25, 2017
Thanks guys. Not attending!

1 Like

Re: ODUN Environmental Limited Interview Invites by DifferentCase(m): 10:27am On Nov 25, 2017
Read same about the company, though I acknowledged their invite, but I am not honoring it. Commuting in Lagos is already cry cryhectic, and I will still now have a shit boss on top? Hell no way!
Re: ODUN Environmental Limited Interview Invites by JOYEVERLASTING: 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2017
aigboden:
Thanks guys. Not attending!
Please I beg u in the name of God honour the interview and do your best because the interview session is always tough with the CEO...he asked technical questions.but the only clause is that they close late but he gives incentives
Re: ODUN Environmental Limited Interview Invites by aigboden: 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
Really!

JOYEVERLASTING:

Please I beg u in the name of God honour the interview and do your best because the interview session is always tough with the CEO...he asked technical questions.but the only clause is that they close late but he gives incentives
Re: ODUN Environmental Limited Interview Invites by undefeated(m): 7:56am On Nov 27, 2017
I don't know the year you talking about that incentives were given, but this year when you come late there must be deduction even if you had to leave office 8pm not a single naira is added, even when he pays you, he feels you should be grateful because you don't merit it, you go to eatery to buy food for his kids and he tells you to hold it carefully that the food is much more than your salary, Odun is never a place to work,
JOYEVERLASTING:

I don't know the year you talking about that incentives were given, but this year when you come late there must be deduction even if you had to leave office 8pm not a single naira is added, even when he pays you, he feels you should be grateful because you don't merit it, you go to eatery to buy food for his kids and he tells you to hold it carefully that the food is much more than your salary, Odun is never a place to work,
Re: ODUN Environmental Limited Interview Invites by JOYEVERLASTING: 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
undefeated:

Well me I Dont no about that...moreover his children does not stay in Nigeria,so I Dont no where u got that assumptions from...the person invited should decide.
Re: ODUN Environmental Limited Interview Invites by undefeated(m): 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
JOYEVERLASTING:

Well me I Dont no about that...moreover his children does not stay in Nigeria,so I Dont no where u got that assumptions from...the person invited should decide.
yes you know them so well, one was around early this year, he already decided and he is not going
Re: ODUN Environmental Limited Interview Invites by TJdestiny: 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2019
Hello Guys please i need some urgent response,
I got an invite for interview from the CEO of Odun environment ltd. I currently work with a company paying me 45k in kwara state. Please whats your advice and any idea on there salary pay, av read diff things about company both Good and bad please any one with recent info about the company would really be of help in my decision making

(1) (Reply)

2018 British High Commission Graduate Intern Recruitment – Apply Now / Nigerian Police Shortlisted Candidates 2018 Second Batch For Pre-screening Exam / Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Graceco Limited, 3rd October, 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.