Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua (32845 Views)

DJ Cuppy Shares Photoshopped Traditional Wedding Photo With Anthony Joshua / "I Am Definitely Finer Than Genevieve As A Man"- Linda Shares Photoshopped Photo / Teni Releases 'Sugar Mummy' On Friday, Shares Photoshopped Baby Pic With Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by Oluwolex2000(m): 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
Source -

Ex-big brother Naija housemate, Uriel Oputa is still crushing on her dream man, Nigerian-British heavyweight champion, Anthony Joshua.

She took to her Instagram to share the above black and white photo and wrote;

“Some will say its photo shop.. I thank my photographer @iam_ezesinachi.. signs and wonders ooo.. Aso-ebi. 7k.. Banky w . you shut down lagos … I’m shutting down Oguta and my Grandfather Vitus GoGo’s parlour and half of his kitchen.. Ebuka your not invited biko.. Let me cut my cake in peace”

Source : http://www..com/2017/11/uriel-oputa-shares-photoshopped-photo.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by walosky(m): 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
She's just like a ghost

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by tossie101(f): 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
Brainless gurl.
At ur age u ar still behaving like a child.

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by Yomzzyblog: 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
Ok
Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by chriskosherbal(m): 7:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
Could this be love?

8 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by Larrey(f): 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
Uriel is just ďisgracing herself up and down

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2017

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
see that one. make she dey there dey device herself. Anthony. Will. Never. Notice. You

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by IamLaura(f): 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
This is not the way to get the attention of a man like A.J.
He must have a million girls throwing themselves at him already.

12 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by safarigirl(f): 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
Not a big fan of Uriel, but I enjoy her sense of humour.

Most people on this thread need to acquire one of those, it's called a 'crush' for a reason. She's not fancying her chances

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by teresafaith: 10:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
Such is life!!!

She's crushing on a bad guy with fame and money, who doesn't give a damn about her, while ruggedy, a good man is there ready to die for her but she's not giving him face cos his music career is dead and buried.
Ndu nmadu

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by peterswagg(m): 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
Person just go bbnaija come back dey dey useless...what does she have to offer AJ

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 12:50am On Nov 25, 2017
Egbamiiii!

Uriel waiting for A J to acknowledge her is synonymous to pastors waiting for Freeze to pay his tithe... Kolewerk!!!

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 2:51am On Nov 25, 2017
in ur dreams copy copy
Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by Dalyricz(m): 8:55am On Nov 25, 2017
Na WA o,
lemme just pass biko
Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 25, 2017
Hoes everywhere. If AJ was still a bricklayer she no go look hin side. In life mk money nd fuk em bitches hard abeg

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by BruncleZuma: 8:56am On Nov 25, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by Mufasa27(m): 8:56am On Nov 25, 2017
Wetin dey vex me pass for the girl matter be say her Brezz don fall finish undecided undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by DoTheNeedful: 8:56am On Nov 25, 2017
This lady really mean business o.
Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by Nathdoug(m): 8:56am On Nov 25, 2017
Brainless bitch

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by DaddyKross: 8:56am On Nov 25, 2017
Ode, you noo go meet Kemen wey be your level

6 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by Itztotea(m): 8:56am On Nov 25, 2017
Uriel is waiting for Train at Airport

6 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by Nathdoug(m): 8:57am On Nov 25, 2017
Mufasa27:
Wetin dey vex me pass for the girl matter be say her Brezz don fall finish undecided undecided
when Joshua dey ignore girls with standard breast

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by Hundreddegrees(m): 8:58am On Nov 25, 2017
This her struggle is real... No jokes grin grin
Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by aspirebig: 8:58am On Nov 25, 2017
Dreamers everywhere
Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by edidiongmichael(m): 8:59am On Nov 25, 2017
How Uriel's boyfriend's friends will be laughing at this now grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by LuvU2: 8:59am On Nov 25, 2017
Pretty funny child. She might just get a date. ❤ She appears more refined than AJ

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by caesaraba(m): 8:59am On Nov 25, 2017
But John is the real owner of the barbing saloon.
Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by northvietnam(m): 8:59am On Nov 25, 2017
With that her falling boobi
Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 25, 2017
Pathetic
Re: Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua by demefaboy(m): 9:01am On Nov 25, 2017
safarigirl:
Not a big fan of Uriel, but I enjoy her sense of humour.

Most people on this thread need to acquire one of those, it's called a 'crush' for a reason. She's not fancying her chances
Oloshooo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Erica And Kiddwaya Unfollow Each Other On IG - Picture / Phyno Goes Gangster In New Photo And Write Up!!! / Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.