Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

How To Register On Eportal For Oau: The Freshers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Register On Eportal For Oau: The Freshers (6054 Views)

Oau Eportal Opens For Registration / The Obafemi Awolowo University Eportal Is Now Open For Registration! / Oauife Admission List Finally Out On Eportal! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Register On Eportal For Oau: The Freshers by Matrix07: 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2010
Hi,do you have problem as a fresher registering on eportal.Then let's help ourself.If you have any question concerning registration, u are free to ask and u will be directed appropriately.

First and foremost,registration has started and one thing about it is u hav to get u hav to get ur scratch card from designated banks.Each faculty has a bank attached to it.If u dont know d bank attached to ur faculty,u can ask here.

Also,freshers are to resume on 28th of March and that week is for orientation and lectures resume fully on 6th of April.

It's advisable that u finish ur registration before the commencement of lectures to avoid distractions.

For more information,feel free to request for it HERE,

Re: How To Register On Eportal For Oau: The Freshers by SwtzMinx(f): 6:56pm On Mar 25, 2010
.kewl!. . .hv u g0ttn accomodati0n?
Re: How To Register On Eportal For Oau: The Freshers by Matrix07: 11:06am On Mar 26, 2010
Accomodation will b given out by sunday,dat's if u av register, ok
Re: How To Register On Eportal For Oau: The Freshers by SwtzMinx(f): 11:36am On Mar 26, 2010
.ayt. . .i hv registerd 4 ma c0urses. . .i guess ill wait 4 sunday. .
Re: How To Register On Eportal For Oau: The Freshers by Foz1: 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2010
How do u register for courses?
Re: How To Register On Eportal For Oau: The Freshers by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 26, 2010
@ALL
I have problem logging into d site 4 my regstr8n n odas.
How is it n what effect(s) does pickin up as many elective courses as one's capability?
Re: How To Register On Eportal For Oau: The Freshers by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2010
Re: How To Register On Eportal For Oau: The Freshers by SwtzMinx(f): 3:17am On Mar 27, 2010
.i g0t me hostel today. . sad
Re: How To Register On Eportal For Oau: The Freshers by Kaydz(m): 9:06am On Mar 27, 2010
@swtminz,whats ur room no?,,i think a visit is in line,isn't it, lol

1 Like

Re: How To Register On Eportal For Oau: The Freshers by SwtzMinx(f): 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2010
.lol. .
Re: How To Register On Eportal For Oau: The Freshers by adebayo201: 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2010
no newz bo!
Xcept aro 9it. It's fantastic and interesting.
Re: How To Register On Eportal For Oau: The Freshers by phunshow01: 10:12am On Apr 10, 2015
We are currently doing exams and course materials are being passed down to junior colleages, so as to preserve knowlegde, we uploaded some to http://akaddit.com.
Feel free to download early and start studying.

(1) (Reply)

Abia State University ABSU Cut Off Mark / How Can I Rise My GP / Please I Don't Want To Forfeit My Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.