Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:26 AM

Christians Think Pastor Is Eating Their Tithe Money - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Think Pastor Is Eating Their Tithe Money (1878 Views)

What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? / OPM Trains Members, Non-members For Free, Use Tithe Money For Sewing Machines / "Pastor Is My Baby Daddy" - Mentally Deranged Woman Provides Photos As Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Think Pastor Is Eating Their Tithe Money by petra1(m): 7:48am On Nov 26, 2017
Goodyshoes:

If you must preach, learn to let go of material and financial gains, whether they come in the form of tithing or what not.

Tithes and offerings are given to God . God blesses us for our giving . Is God against material things . Hope you read the scripture I posted earlier
Re: Christians Think Pastor Is Eating Their Tithe Money by tintingz(m): 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
adepeter2027:

Are you for real? Words of our elders are always right?
We need to teleport shallow thinkers like you to mercury.
Lol, this part got me cracked up.

The lady most be archaic who thinks everything the elders says are always right and perfect.

If the elders says tribal marks are good, i guess they are right. grin
Re: Christians Think Pastor Is Eating Their Tithe Money by tintingz(m): 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
Veraatabeh:
is having a private jet to hold crusade in other countries a sin, public plane take time nd at times they dont met up in the churches outside Nigeria,other pastor abroad also invites to their churches to preach.
Are you saying private jet don't fúck up? If the pastor has planned his traveling for a particular event/crusade outside the country, how will he or she miss the event?

If you have an event in U.S next month, as a responsible person how will you plan the traveling?

And, do you know private jet is maintain? Do you know how much they pay for maintenance? Which money are these so-called pastors using to maintain the jets?

Nigeria’s Private Jet Owners Spend N30bn On Maintenance Annually
http://leadership.ng/2017/06/01/nigerias-private-jet-owners-spend-n30bn-maintenance-annually/

A private jet as a gift frm a church member to pastor is it also means yahoo pastor abi. Preaching the word of God in different dimension u can use ur mouth, internet, cars nd jet to preach around the world
What gift? Do you how much a private jet worth and the process it is been gotten?

Read someone who explained better,

To buy a Jet for someone you will have to earn the millions of USD first and pay 35% tax over it. Then when you give the Jet as gift to someone you will have to pay additional 40% tax over the gift as well.This is how civilized society works. So people who reportedly gave a private jet to Chris would have to pay 70% tax over the total gift.
https://www.nairaland.com/4197586/pastor-chris-oyakhilomes-private-jetpastor-chris-oyakhilomes-private-jet

Do you read that? People who give private jet as gift will have to pay 70% tax over the total gift, abeg who has the money to do all that just for gift to ONE PERSON?! From where is this money coming from? And why cant this money be spend on touching people's life like social amenities and donating to charitable funds/organizations?

Your follow follow is alarming, you're too brainwashed and gullible that you can't reason anymore, you're not well exposed to things happening around you.

I don't buy daddy freeze ideology about an imaginary entity and believing in a mythical book but I agree with him on tithe paying being a scam, at least Christians will start to reason how their pastors are milking them.
Re: Christians Think Pastor Is Eating Their Tithe Money by Veraatabeh(f): 11:13am On Nov 27, 2017
tintingz:
Are you saying private jet don't fúck up? If the pastor has planned his traveling for a particular event/crusade outside the country, how will he or she miss the event?

If you have an event in U.S next month, as a responsible person how will you plan the traveling?

And, do you know private jet is maintain? Do you know how much they pay for maintenance? Which money are these so-called pastors using to maintain the jets?

Nigeria’s Private Jet Owners Spend N30bn On Maintenance Annually
http://leadership.ng/2017/06/01/nigerias-private-jet-owners-spend-n30bn-maintenance-annually/

What gift? Do you how much a private jet worth and the process it is been gotten?

Read someone who explained better,

To buy a Jet for someone you will have to earn the millions of USD first and pay 35% tax over it. Then when you give the Jet as gift to someone you will have to pay additional 40% tax over the gift as well.This is how civilized society works. So people who reportedly gave a private jet to Chris would have to pay 70% tax over the total gift.
https://www.nairaland.com/4197586/pastor-chris-oyakhilomes-private-jetpastor-chris-oyakhilomes-private-jet

Do you read that? People who give private jet as gift will have to pay 70% tax over the total gift, abeg who has the money to do all that just for gift to ONE PERSON?! From where is this money coming from? And why cant this money be spend on touching people's life like social amenities and donating to charitable funds/organizations?

Your follow follow is alarming, you're too brainwashed and gullible that you can't reason anymore, you're not well exposed to things happening around you.

I don't buy daddy freeze ideology about an imaginary entity and believing in a mythical book but I agree with him on tithe paying being a scam, at least Christians will start to reason how their pastors are milking them.
u re just barking,how much do u pay for tithe, the one politicians re steal nd eating our money how mouth have rant abt them,Mind churches were Jesus work Miracle neva lack u think only Nigerians attend our churches nd pay tithes.think properly before u talk. Only one member can pay ur tension for a year and won't lack anything,U think like a poor man who say nigerians dnt hav money to take of their pastors
Re: Christians Think Pastor Is Eating Their Tithe Money by Veraatabeh(f): 11:17am On Nov 27, 2017
If u think paying tithes is scam them paying of tax is also scram
Re: Christians Think Pastor Is Eating Their Tithe Money by tintingz(m): 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
Veraatabeh:
u re just barking,how much do u pay for tithe, the one politicians re steal nd eating our money how mouth have rant abt them,Mind churches were Jesus work Miracle neva lack u think only Nigerians attend our churches nd pay tithes.think properly before u talk. Only one member can pay ur tension for a year and won't lack anything,U think like a poor man who say nigerians dnt hav money to take of their pastors
With all what I posted, you can't reflect on it and reason, you have already being brainwashed and made up your mind to be gullible.

I don't pay tithe, I'm not a Christian, what I do is give harms to the needy, you on the other hands keep milking your pastors while alot of you are roaming around suffering and smiling.

Yes churches never lack because it's a business center, the reason your so-called pastors ride on luxury cars and private jet while members enter public buses to travel just to attend a church program.

You don't know me, you don't know where I work, how I live, I wonder how you came into your fallacious conclusion I'm poor.

Anyways, keep on being gullible and milking your pastors, Nigeria will always remain backward if this persist.
Re: Christians Think Pastor Is Eating Their Tithe Money by tintingz(m): 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
Veraatabeh:
If u think paying tithes is scam them paying of tax is also scram
madam, go and educate yourself what tax is, public account, revenue and expenditure, budgeting, how they are use in developing socio-economy.

Come back and tell me if tithe and tax are close to be compared.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be Alert / Why Can't Prayer Stop Coronavirus?(pics) / This Question About Jesus Has Been Bothering Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.