Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) (34096 Views)

See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos / Cows Dead As Lorry And Bus Collide In Lagos (Photos) / Dangote Truck And Bus Collide In Plateau, Many Dead (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by stephenduru: 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
A fierce fire incident occurred at the popular Njaba Bridge along Umuaka-Okwudor road in Imo State. According to report,a petrol tanker with gas collided with an 18 seaters bus going to Orlu.They were razed by fire,killing at least thirty persons.Prince Ikem Obioma wrote

He wrote...
"It was a Black Friday as more than thirty persons died in an incident between  tanker with gas and 18 seaters bus going to orlu, they were burnt  beyond recognition  as only a woman survived."

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/petrol-tanker-and-18-seater-bus-collide.html?m=1

3 Shares

Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by biacan(f): 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
Rip to the dead and to the woman that survive go for special thanksgiving on Sunday

13 Likes

Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
My deep thoughts and prayers goes to the families and friends of those who lost their loved ones in that tragic incidence. May God grant them the fortitude to bear their loss.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by stephenduru: 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2017

Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by stephenduru: 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2017

Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by Topestbilly(m): 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
Ah!
Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by divinehand2003(m): 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
Tragic
Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by kikake: 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
stephenduru:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/petrol-tanker-and-18-seater-bus-collide.html?m=1

RIP.

No good News, no progress, no development news, related to Orlu in six years. So so bad news. Google it. Only Orlu Road, Owerri you see regarding activity in Imo state.

A governor declared war, total war, against Orlu since 2012.
This Njaba bridge and the road should have been completed if they are in Okorocha's new hometown Owerri

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by afbstrategies: 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
Sad

1 Like

Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by mikeycharles(m): 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
I just wished it colided into the government house and killed that cockroach wink

8 Likes

Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by UbanmeUdie: 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
shocked

The difference between goats and humans is that humans don't get roasted every day. Other wise, the difference truly is negligible.

What a tragedy of mass roasting!

To the woman who survived, I hope you don't abuse the rare privilege.

My deepest and heartfelt condolences goes to the families of the victims.

RIP

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by kay29000(m): 6:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
Sad. Fire is so dangerous and can kill/disfigure in seconds.
Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by castrol180(m): 6:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
this is a bad inferno...May God help us all and grant the deads RIP

3 Likes

Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by Wishaky(f): 6:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lord have mercy on us all.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by Dalyricz(m): 6:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
Oh my God, this is too graphic.

lord Hav ur protection over us in this ember months

3 Likes

Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by omooba969(m): 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
Haaa! shocked in November.
Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by HolyHero: 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
May God save us and our family for ember month tragedy
Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by aziaka111(m): 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
Satan is a liar,me and my family and all d nairalanders will see 2018 in Jesus name

6 Likes

Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
So sad. RIP
Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by emeijeh(m): 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
Black Friday indeed cry
Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by Abbeysunday(m): 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
So sad......See as human being burn like bushmeat....This life is really shirt like knicker
Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by owem19(m): 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
May God grant the families fortitude to bear their loss ijn.so sad embarassed
Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by kelexray(m): 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
OMA she oooh lord have mercy
Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by kingzjay(m): 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
May God guide our footsteps never to be at the wrong place at the right time.

This is so tragic. May God rest their souls.
Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by deco22(m): 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
I don't know which type of spirit makes me click on this type of thread... curiosity sha,now I am finding it difficult to eat,mtcheww
Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by Uyi168: 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
what are we even fighting and struggling for in this life self..one moment,u are healthy and balling,the other minute,u are gone..so sad..rip to d deads..

3 Likes

Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by omooba969(m): 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
mikeycharles:
I just wished it colided into the government house and killed that cockroach wink

4 Likes

Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by Gentle888: 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
RIP beloves

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nbote(m): 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
kikake:

RIP.

No good News, no progress, no development news, related to Orlu in six years. So so bad news. Google it. Only Orlu Road, Owerri you see regarding activity in Imo state.

A governor declared war, total war, against Orlu since 2012.
This Njaba bridge and the road should have been completed if they are in Okorocha's new hometown Owerri

Oh stop lamenting and crying foul... D same Orlu Udenwa and den Ohakim concentrated on abi.. D same Orlu where Udenwa in particular sited everything his govt remembered to do abi??
Re: Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) by cyndy1000(f): 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
Father Lord I thank you for your grace n gift of life upon me n my family many go out but don't return....... may their soul rest in peace

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Plunges Into Azumini River In Abia, 3 Dead. Graphic Pics / How Lady Leaped Into A River From A Speeding Boat In Lagos / My Experience At The Jos Wildlife Park (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.