Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:33 AM

Dirty Secrets In Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dirty Secrets In Marriage (776 Views)

Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) / The Dirty Secrets About Every Runs Girl / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dirty Secrets In Marriage by askseunoladele: 5:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
DIRTY SECRETS IN MARRIAGE...

I've heard stuffs like, "don't check your husband's phone if you don't want to develop hypertension." What is in that phone that you cannot check? Excuse me brother, what secret conversations are you having that your wife must not see or hear about? Who are you having secret chats with as a wife? Why are you deleting your chats, what is in the chat you are deleting?

Emotional affair is every where! The moment you start having secret admiration for someone who is not your spouse, you are lusting and you need to deal with it. You can't carry fire in your bossom and not be burnt! The only solution to dealing with the affair is to block that person from your life. To keep talking to them with the false hope you will deal with the lust is to live in a fool's paradise. You will one day have sex with that person, GUARATEED! Flee youthful lust is what the Bible says, it!s not just for singles, it's for the married as well.

There is one sure fire proof safe guard against adultery, it is COMPLETE OPENNESS to your spouse. Never have any conversation with any mortal your spouse must not know about. If they are not discreet with information, you are afraid to open up or you don't know where to start, read my ebook: LIES THAT BREAK MARRIAGES, it will help a lot. Both you and your spouse should read it. It will teach you how to build trust from scratch and learn to open up to each other. It's very easy to get. Just transfer/pay #500 to Tella Patience Oluwaseun, 0036541429; Access Bank. Send me your email address, you will get it within 1 hour after payment.

There should be no secret opposite sex friend any where. The two of you have now become one. Whatever belongs to you belongs to them, your phone, tablet, laptop, etc belong to them. You should be able to go to sleep whenever they go through your phone.

Some men develop high blood pressure the moment the wife picks his phone. Some share the same pass word with their spouse but have secret chats on facebook messenger! The wife can log into his account as often as possible but will never see those secret chats. Only the ones he wants to show will be there to see. A marriage built on lies never lasts, it's a matter of time, it will soon explode and raze down to ashes!

Lots of women too are in emotional affairs. You discuss your marital problems with male friends and have secret chats with them. They capitalize on your info and meet the needs your husband is unable to meet in your life, you begin to admire them, have fondness for them, go out with them and eventually have sex, at the end you become broken, shattered, bitter and angry at yourself for being so cheap!

Guard your heart with all diligence is what the Holy Book says. I do not have any secret conversation with anyone my husband does not know about. Sooner or later, he will get to read the messages.

Those who send me flirty messages are sending it to both of us because we both read it and he teaches me how to respond. I do not keep friends he does not approve of. He is quick to inform me if any woman shows interest in him, we both discuss how to deal with it and rest the case. We watch each other's backs. We monitor each other, we help each other stay pure. That is what marriage is all about.

If you truly love your spouse you will be opened and accountable to them. You will allow them help you wherever you are weak with the opposite sex. You will not only be naked in body but heart and mind as well.

It's TRUE INTIMACY when you can honestly open your heart to your spouse: "honey, I think I'm getting attracted to so and so person, please help me out" and they will not criticize, judge or condemn you but rather, take you by the hand and help you out of the valley of emotional confusion. That is what true intimacy really is, that is what marriage is, that type of union is rare, it s real heaven on earth. "And they were both naked and not ashamed..." (Genesis 2:25).

Don't forget to order for the ebook: LIES THAT BREAK MARRIAGES, it will help you restore love, trust, peace, intimacy and joy in your home. I wish you bliss eternal in your marriage. God bless you. Cheers!
© Seun Oladele, 2017
www.askseunoladele..com
askseunoladele@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dirty Secrets In Marriage by Preciousgirl(f): 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
Great post

(1) (Reply)

Woman Bust Her Husband Stark N@k£d Having S£x With A Runs Babe (video) / ××××××× / Ladies, These Are Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.