Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split (59837 Views)

Hanks Anuku Finally Breaks His Silence On Recent Viral Video About Him (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years / "My Mother Had Surgery" - Burna Boy Explains His Silence During EndSARS Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by udemzyudex(m): 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
Threebear:
He's stubborn, relentless and ambitious.
He opened many doors for the p square's .
Jude would shout at a president without fear and demand their debtors pay up whatever they're owed.
But like everything on earth, he got power drunk and started abusing his previlages.
Peter did the right thing to leave.
They never supported his dreams.
He has so many business ideas, but the brothers felt it would be a risky venture.
At some point he wanted to launch a football Club, they kicked against the idea.
For too long people gave Peter a stereotype, the immature one among both twins and I think at a point his brothers bought into it, and stopped respecting him.
Jude could have bowed out in peace. He's a survivor, he would have created a successful group again. But he was caught up in the power tussle, now he's lost it all.
P square will be a group again, but Jude needs to stay far away from them.
How did you know all this? Just curious.
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by AMUNSI23(f): 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
on PS quare voice peter and Paul them be one no be two
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Sexytemi(f): 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
Awoo88:

The video you saw was what Peter want you to see. They were sharing every revenue generated was a three way thing. Suddenly peter felt Jude was an employees and should not be getting the same with them. He even went as far as trying to fire Jude which he had no power to. When he could not get the support of his brother in his stupid fight against Jude, he demanded separation

ohhh, I see, so if you have a worker who is being rude to you you won't fire because he's family ehn, when you stop being sentimental to things is when you move ahead ...Jude failed as an elder brother.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
LMAo I probably did cheesy
He’s a friend of mine I just like trolling him sometimes smiley
Blackfyre:

Madam you just get give this guy close marking....you see am for dream?
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
LMAo I probably did cheesy
He’s a friend of mine I just like trolling him sometimes smiley

Hmmmm.....whats your former monicker?
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by DonroxyII: 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
tossie101:

For the records, i dont reply ignorant people pls.
U are lucky u got this reply tho just to put u in check.
Bye.
Stop beating ya empty chest tongue
And learn not to insult innocent woman also upgrade urself beyond Village mentality .....

Peter should have left Lola, Cameron and Aliona and be licking Jude n Paul's ass because the are his bro

Peter should allow paul n Jude's insult and disrespect upon his career n family and still lick dem ass cuz dem be him bro

Paul is an Igbotic village guy while peter is a global dude .... dem be twins but the are different....

Stop thinking trash, I wish you marry and ur husband/wife choose his family over u despite their disrespectful to his/her personality !!!!
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
What former moniker
Blackfyre:

Hmmmm.....whats your former monicker?
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Gh0stFreak: 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
Sexytemi:

Have you seen the video of them at the lawyer's place, right from when peter married Lola did his hatred for him grow, just because he hates Peter's wife he allowed that to come between the twins..
How do you know that he hates Peter's wife?
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
What former moniker

Issorite....
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Awoo88: 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
Sexytemi:

ohhh, I see, so if you have a worker who is being rude to you you won't fire because he's family ehn, when you stop being sentimental to things is when you move ahead ...Jude failed as an elder brother.
It is okay if you don't like Jude. The fact is, Jude was not an employees. if in fact, technically, psquare was the employees because psuare was signed to square record with Jude as co-owner and CEO. if you remove sentiment and allow the law to the letter, non between Paul and peter can do psquare songs as solo art without permission from Jude. It was peter big headedness that is responsible for the separation. His vendetta against Jude for standing with their mum against peter marriage to his wife is the genesis of the own thing. Peter misjudged his brother Paul. He never expected Paul to stand with Jude

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Sexytemi(f): 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
Gh0stFreak:

How do you know that he hates Peter's wife?

Did he attend the wedding?, has he ever posted anything about her?, when they talking about the cause who does he blame?, you dont need a soothsayer to tell you he hates her.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by tossie101(f): 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
DonroxyII:
Stop beating ya empty chest tongue
[s]And learn not to insult innocent woman also upgrade urself beyond Village mentality .....

Peter should have left Lola, Cameron and Aliona and be licking Jude n Paul's ass because the are his bro

Peter should allow paul n Jude's insult and disrespect upon his career n family and still lick dem ass cuz dem be him bro

Paul is an Igbotic village guy while peter is a global dude .... dem be twins but the are different....

Stop thinking trash, I wish you marry and ur husband/wife choose his family over u despite their disrespectful to his/her personality !!!!
[/s]
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by tossie101(f): 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
gbenu sohun.. Oponu, omo nna jati jati. Always hating every tribe.

Ur sister is evil.. thats just the fact.
Peter is senseless tyats how i see him and any other igbo man who married a yoruba woman.
Because u people are so hateful.

Thats my comment... if u dont like it do the needful. smiley
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Sexytemi(f): 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
Awoo88:

It is okay if you don't like Jude. The fact is, Jude was not an employees. if in fact, technically, psquare was the employees because was signed to square record with Jude as co-owner and CEO. if you remove sentiment and allow the law to the letter, non between pual and peter can do psquare songs as solo art without permission from Jude. It was peter big headedness that is responsible for the separation. His vendetta against Jude for standing with their mum against peter marriage to his wife is the genesis of the own thing. Peter misjudged his brother Paul. He never expected Paul to stand with Jude

I think the saying never do business with family is really playing, so if someone is insulting your wife both directly and indirectly you'd keep calm and let it go on ehn, Lola isn't just one random girl o, she played a huge part in their success just as much as their bro Jude o, I believe they become more envious of peter when he became an ambassador for loyal milk and Paul wasn't, but is it is fault ni, I like peter but want my psquare back, and Jude should be fired.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
tossie101:
Lola is the problem.. but i laff when i read her comments on insta..
Seriously that lady is something else.
She does the dirty jobs in the room but comes out to the public to claim innocence.

"Its only a woman that will come between two brothers who have been living in peace and cause war".....

this exactly was paul's comment and he said that for a reason.
Do you have brain at all. Was lola the one who told jude to prefer Paul over peter.

Was lola the one who told jude not to accept Peters songs into psquare album

Was lola the one who told jude not to shoot videos of songs written by peter

Was lola the one who told paul to go on twitter and say he is psquare because he writes all psquare songs

Was lola the one who told jude not to quit as psquare manager when the ovation was loudest

Was lola married to peter when their problem started

Go and reset your brain to its factory setting, then you can reason well

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by graciella(f): 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
tossie101:
She does the dirty jobs in the room but comes out to the public to claim innocence.

"Its only a woman that will come between two brothers who have been living in peace and cause war".....

!!! Be real for once, say something reasonable pls! Lola is peter's wife not Psquare's wife.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by RittyB(f): 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
It's okay, life goes on......
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by tossie101(f): 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
graciella:

!!! Be real for once, say something reasonable pls! Lola is peter's wife not Psquare's wife.

Read my post again and comment resonably based on what i said.
undecided
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Toppytek(m): 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
tossie101:

shut up and get yourself a brand new medulla

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by marv1: 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
That is what money can do in igboland. No sentiments please. Dayo D! and kenny ogungbe were more like brothers and they ran kenny music for years until D! opted for politics. He is a commissioner in ogun state presently. They never had issues, even if it existed they were matured enough to handle it internally.
Let us see how far psquare will go with their split. I hope it wont be too late for them to realise it.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Toppytek(m): 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
FrancisDiote:

Do you have brain at all. Was lola the one who told jude to prefer Paul over peter.

Was lola the one who told paul to go on twitter and say he is psquare because he writes all psquare songs

Was lola the one who told jude not to quit as psquare manager when the ovation was loudest

I taya for people oo.... they keep blaming lola everyday

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by tylesh(f): 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
I dont understand why people use 'am' instead of I'm
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
tossie101:

Ur sister is evil.. thats just the fact.
Peter is senseless tyats how i see him and any other igbo man who married a yoruba woman.
Because u people are so hateful.

Thats my comment... if u dont like it do the needful. smiley
who take your people for real these days self? You all are jokers.. You hate yoruba yet you won't leave lagos alone, you people can die just to get to lagos.. You hate hausas and yet when they asked you people out of their land, you send your masters to start begging. Hatred would give you nothing in this nation. You'd see. Nothing good would come out of it. We yoruba are cool with ourselves. Who wants all those yam legs bear bear ladies before? Mtchew. Wife that will only put you in debt is that one a wife? All of you igbo that doesn't like lola being in peters house should go and kill the two children she had for peter and go and chase her out. Hatred will kill your people. Alimore jati jati set of people.

4 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by asawanathegreat(m): 8:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
They should keep their rift aside and be one body as b4
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
Sexytemi:

Did he attend the wedding?, has he ever posted anything about her?, when they talking about the cause who does he blame?, you dont need a soothsayer to tell you he hates her.
leave all those ingrates jare. As much as i love p square. Paul f*ked up big time. Peter has been cool all these years yet all these ingrates been saying trash. Is he not an adult? He is not a fool or an imb.ecile, he has the right to pick whomever he so wishes to make a wife, and he found love in lol. So what's all these foaming about from these useless omo nna oshi? Sarki please when next there is a discussion about these useless ingrates kindly mention me. I officially become an enemy to them henceforth. They are so filled with hatred and they can't do without other tribes. Leave north go your place where you'd have peace of mind, never.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
Yeah.. Henry and the oldest, I can't remember his name. There is even another brother, Tony before the twins.
Zita55:
Two elder brothers?
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by tossie101(f): 9:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
FrancisDiote:

Do you have brain at all. Was lola the one who told jude to prefer Paul over peter
Yep i have working brain more than urs..
Because my post statedthe obvious
Because jude neva said he prefared anyone.

FrancisDiote:

And how did u know jude dont accept peter's song. undecided

FrancisDiote:

tell me how u know jude dont shoot Peter's video pls.

FrancisDiote:

Paul said that because peter broke the group's code of conduct by going to shows all alone.
He is greedy.

FrancisDiote:

jude has been their manager right from when they were nothing he sold his first car to push push them to lime light so whey would he quit when its time to reap the fruit of his labour. undecided

FrancisDiote:

Lola is married to peter, i cant remeber saying she is married to both of them

FrancisDiote:

TBH.. u are the one who needs brain reset because u got questions from nowhere and decided to use to diagrace urself here. kiss
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by lastchild: 9:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
Zita55:
Two elder brothers?
is there anything wrong with that?
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by greggng: 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
Summary of Facebook Live Chat of Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede on November 24, 2017.
PERMANENT OFFER
Practically impossible.

BATCH B DEVICES
Device has now been ordered. BOI to take delivery in the month of December.

Expect your devices in the month of January.
UNPAID
3000 still unpaid.
2173: problem ~ Linking your BVN with your account.
Some unpaid (854) have been cleared for the first time, included in November payroll.
873: Matching names. At least two names match.

2017 APPLICANTS
The data base will continue to refresh and update itself, continue to check Between now to December 4th. The network to which we are connecting may not really be connecting with the live data base.

2017 PRE SELECTED APPLICANTS
There are still more few steps.... You are not yet in the Npower program.

2016 AWAITING LIST
Yes you won't find your name in this portal because we've already notified you. But we will verify you with this batch. Collations being done now. Your names will also be included so that you will all be physically verified together.

DEVICE PICKUP
102,000 now have picked up your devices.

SPEEDSTAR DEVICE
You should start getting your notification regards your pickup.

DEVICE ATTENDANCE
If you are still experiencing any challenge very soon the technical team to will reach out to you.

MONITORING TEAM
They will never let you know on when they are coming.

THOSE WHO ARE WORKING ALREADY
Wanna advise you to please resign. First and foremost, you are not being patriotic to Nigeria. Holding onto a slot that really don't belong to you. This program is for unemployed youths.

You are not earning that stipend, you are stealing it.
#NpowerNG
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by tossie101(f): 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
Luxuryconsult:

[s]who take your people for real these days self? You all are jokers.. You hate yoruba yet you won't leave lagos alone, you people can die just to get to lagos.. You hate hausas and yet when they asked you people out of their land, you send your masters to start begging. Hatred would give you nothing in this nation. You'd see. Nothing good would come out of it. We yoruba are cool with ourselves. Who wants all those yam legs bear bear ladies before? Mtchew. Wife that will only put you in debt is that one a wife? All of you igbo that doesn't like lola being in peters house should go and kill the two children she had for peter and go and chase her out. Hatred will kill your people. Alimore jati jati set of people.[/s]

Lols Mr unfortunately i cant read all ur trash.
I only stopped at where u said we should leave lagos. And leme tell u this.
LAGOS DOES NOT BELONG TO U BECAUSE THE WHOLE NIGERIANS BUILT LAGOS smiley
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by tossie101(f): 9:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
Toppytek:

[s]shut up and get yourself a brand new medulla[/s]
I bought a fairly used one for u.
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by lazygal: 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
lastchild:
is there anything wrong with that?

Sometimes u needed to calm down and read comments again before commenting as well as listen csrefully and if possible ask that it be repeated then think deeply before responding else you might one day jump to conclusion in outside world and response will be very bad.
What he meant by that comment was thatcshe is surprised he didn't know psquare had other brothers....that's all ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air / Mike Echetama Is Dead: Nollywood Actor & Lecturer In Alvan Dies / Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.