Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split (59838 Views)

Hanks Anuku Finally Breaks His Silence On Recent Viral Video About Him (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years / "My Mother Had Surgery" - Burna Boy Explains His Silence During EndSARS Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by tossie101(f): 12:39am On Nov 25, 2017
afroxyz:

[s]It's obvious you don't have anything more to say. Just casting desperate aspersions. Shame no dey catch you. You came to Lagos and hate yorubas. I laugh. It's obvious you even allow other people think for you. Why didn't you remain in the East? I'm sure Lagos is the only place you have visited outside your state. Grow up and stop being a 'nwa mummy's. Think for yourse[/s]lf.

Osu where is ur father's land in east.
That question u cant answer even in 10 years to come cheesy
The difference between u are i is..
I can travel to east and come back to lag anytime i want.
But u cant!!. Till christ comes cheesy

Amala and ewedu has blinded u.
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by afroxyz: 12:45am On Nov 25, 2017
tossie101:

Osu where is ur father's land in east.
That question u cant answer even in 10 years to come cheesy
The difference between u are i is..
I can travel to east and come back to lag anytime i want.
But u cant!!. Till christ comes cheesy

Amala and ewedu has blinded u.

Mumu. I dey village for burial. You are frustrated because you have not made it in Lagos. Something you can never even dream of doing in your father's barren land. Mgbeke, it was not caused by yorubas. Work hard. Anu ofia. Have you even paid house rent before? Go back to the village Mgbeke. Join your coward Kanu who left you and ran away. Why have you not gone back make poverty finish you. Shame
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by gete21: 3:01am On Nov 25, 2017
Threebear:

I know all three moderately well.
U mean 2

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Naughtytboy: 3:42am On Nov 25, 2017
carammel:
My friend Nafisa still wishes she never left Peter while he was still dancing around secschools in Jos.
u ladies always take talented broke guys for nothing
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Faymike(m): 6:05am On Nov 25, 2017
MrValentineIF:
@InsideOutBlog

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6308756_3_jpeg182845aceb39c9e413e28fd549058cf8

Reacting to a fan's comment on his Instagram page, Jude Okoye indirectly addressed his brothers - Psqaure's split, also stating that he's not the head of their family as people assume!

He Typed

http://insideout247..com.ng/2017/11/you-can-take-horse-to-river-but-you.html

The fact still remains that he is one of the major reasons of the problem of p square .
The guys are twins , it’s normal for jelousy between them , you don’t side one and sideline the other . How could Jude ever criticised petter about his relationship , he said peter can’t sing that he only dances . This then make Paul felt like the king . If I were Peter I would have left long time . For me I will put all the blame on the fucking useless brother Jude . He is not even a
Ashame the guys put food on his table , he made a living from the guys and they allowed him to feel like the boss .
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 25, 2017
tossie101:

U have no sense.. so all ur comments were based on assumptions and things u read on google.? undecided

The last time i checked its only senseless peter that granted interviews about the whole matter.
The hypocritical intetview where he painted himself as the "Angel" and his brothers d "devil".

Well as jude responded to peter "there are 3sides of a story... ur side, my side, and THE TRUTH"
N
People like you don't need to be on reasonable threads. You think everybody who comes here is like you without any sense of judgment.

Oya go and chase the girl out of Peters house and then marry Peter since you are the one that cannot separate brothers. Ashawoo

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by graciella(f): 7:07am On Nov 25, 2017
tossie101:

Read my post again and comment resonably based on what i said. undecided
Shut up

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by abacus(m): 7:12am On Nov 25, 2017
Awoo88:

The video you saw was what Peter want you to see. They were sharing every revenue generated was a three way thing. Suddenly peter felt Jude was an employees and should not be getting the same with them. He even went as far as trying to fire Jude which he had no power to. When he could not get the support of his brother in his stupid fight against Jude, he demanded separation

Baffled. Just asking why will Peter one day wants Jude out?

Food for thought, I think Jude is the center of it all, I tend to go with @Threebear post.
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by cstr1000: 7:17am On Nov 25, 2017
I listened to paul okoye's new released audio, Nkeji keke, it was fire.

He is the voice and soul of Psquare. It was like listening to Psquare.

Paul is Psquare. The other one is just tagging along.
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by cstr1000: 7:20am On Nov 25, 2017
FrancisDiote:

People like you don't need to be on reasonable threads. You think everybody who comes here is like you without any sense of judgment.

Oya go and chase the girl out of Peters house and then marry Peter since you are the one that cannot separate brothers. Ashawoo
Sometimes, the easiest answer is the correct one.

This is a twin doing things together for years with their elder brother, only to marry a lady their mother didn't want and then things scattered. The obvious suspicion is the lady.

She may or may not be in the wrong, but her role in their fracas cannot be dismissed here.
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Gtoosmooth(m): 7:43am On Nov 25, 2017
[quote author=tossie101 post=62689928]

Hmm well thats luck.
But the nnumber of marriages that crashed in nigeria has more of intertibal marriages.
I still belive i will have more fulfiling relationship in a tribal one .
Im not disputing the fact that there are inter tribal moving.

Atleast u chat with maturity unlike others
pls im tired we continue tomorrow..Lols
goodnight dear. [/quote

Thanks.. Good morning... Hope you slept well?...
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Tobycharles: 7:50am On Nov 25, 2017
Threebear:
He's stubborn, relentless and ambitious.
He opened many doors for the p square's .
Jude would shout at a president without fear and demand their debtors pay up whatever they're owed.
But like everything on earth, he got power drunk and started abusing his previlages.
Peter did the right thing to leave.
They never supported his dreams.
He has so many business ideas, but the brothers felt it would be a risky venture.
At some point he wanted to launch a football Club, they kicked against the idea.
For too long people gave Peter a stereotype, the immature one among both twins and I think at a point his brothers bought into it, and stopped respecting him.
Jude could have bowed out in peace. He's a survivor, he would have created a successful group again. But he was caught up in the power tussle, now he's lost it all.
P square will be a group again, but Jude needs to stay far away from them.

Even Jacob no fit analyse im boss, bobrisky reach this level.
U b mole?
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by freshdude99(m): 8:09am On Nov 25, 2017
carammel:
My friend Nafisa still wishes she never left Peter while he was still dancing around secschools in Jos.
One useless girl is doing same now, I don't know why some girls are just blind and prefer to live in regret smh
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Yinkakatty(f): 8:17am On Nov 25, 2017
tossie101:
Lola is the problem.. but i laff when i read her comments on insta..
Seriously that lady is something else.
She does the dirty jobs in the room but comes out to the public to claim innocence.

"Its only a woman that will come between two brothers who have been living in peace and cause war".....

this exactly was paul's comment and he said that for a reason.

Saw this comment and was shook. Guess you're one hell of a judgemental bitch

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by jaxxy(m): 8:33am On Nov 25, 2017
tossie101:
She does the dirty jobs in the room but comes out to the public to claim innocence.

"Its only a woman that will come between two brothers who have been living in peace and cause war".....

Yeah we know lola is at the centre of the problem bt the big question is why? Why? Why? And don't tell me lola came in to purposely split them, grown a$$ men shud know better and learn 2 settle issues for wat it is.
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Mrnairalandd: 8:37am On Nov 25, 2017
tossie101:

You think we ll open our eyes and allow you fuckinggg immigrants in our land to mess up our daughters simply they blindly fall in love with the wrongest and unfortunatiest species called Igbos on earth

God punish you and that stupid ugly PAUL. Fuckinggg bigot called Paul.

PAUL is the problem going by the video we saw and everything Peter and his wife have said

PAUL is that brother nobody wish to have

He is as useless as you and their elder brother

Lola is too mature, elegant and classy for those two tribalists called PAUL and Elder brother.

I blame Lola who chose to marry from the most horrible and tribalistic tribe in Nigeria.

If not for us Yorubas on IG who fought hopeless and worthless pigs like you and your fuckinggg dirty flat heads who made attempt to frustrate that beautiful lady called Lola, the story won’t be what it’s today on IG. Igbos have backed off now from disturbing that lady cos we re ready to bring the roof down on you muralfuckers.

If i see you rear that your fuckinggg head again with Lola name in your useless mouth, thunder and Ayelala that ll strike you dead are dangerously waiting to strike you to death. Idiot!

Get Lola name out of your fuckingg mouth You fuckingg Wimp.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Mrnairalandd: 8:43am On Nov 25, 2017
Yinkakatty:

Saw this comment and was shook. Guess you're one hell of a judgemental bitch

Don’t mind that bitch, she/he ll be sorry for herself or himself at the end of this thread.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by ademi87(m): 9:18am On Nov 25, 2017
tossie101:

lolz dirty jobs in the room?? How did you get to know that?? Are you staying with her ne or what

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:21am On Nov 25, 2017
two elder brother watching these rift go far like this, well I BELEIVE one of the elder is surely gaining from the fracas....no wahala...Peter and Paul them be one....n.a. una sing am o.....
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Awoo88: 10:16am On Nov 25, 2017
abacus:

Baffled. Just asking why will Peter one day wants Jude out?

Food for thought, I think Jude is the center of it all, I tend to go with @Threebear post.
The reason he gave was that Jude should not be getting equal share with him and his twin. People in the know think it is because of Peter's wife. Jude was not in support of his marriage to her because their mum was not. peter was like " if you can not accept my wife, you should leave me and my twine alone ". Unfortunately for him, his twin is not going to be part of psqaure without Jude. peter is petty and childish. He allowed his personal beef to override his judgment. Even when Jude eventually stepped down as their manager, peter still want to deny Jude his revenue share. Jude co-own records that psquare was working for. legally Jude is entitled to anything coming in from psquare. Peter's inability to prove to Jude who the boss was is the reason for this eventual separation
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by romeorailss: 11:07am On Nov 25, 2017
Some Nigerians, the way we use am in place of I'm baffles me and simply can single out a Nigerian from hundreds of written statements smiley
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by romeorailss: 11:11am On Nov 25, 2017
NoFavors:
Mtcheeeeeww people who use 'am' instead of I'm disgust me

Bro, many thanks to u angry

That stuff is just too Nigerian
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by romeorailss: 11:20am On Nov 25, 2017
tossie101:

It baffles me to see that a lady is the one saying this and saying it assuredly angry

You seem not to understand what family is all about. From the way u speak, I can ascertain that u expect that the brothers are supposed to come first before the wife . angry

Don't ever pass judgement of what you know Lil or nothing about. You will get married one day and you will know what Husband and wife is all about. wink

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by romeorailss: 11:27am On Nov 25, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Am telling you!

Chai u come use am again angry
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by steppin: 11:35am On Nov 25, 2017
Sexytemi:

You see why I hate idiots like you, you always try to body shame people just to feel happy, but the bad news is I love my body and body shaming doesn't work on me, and Mr toothpick HIV looking bas.tard, if what I said about Jude doesn't please you can do the world a whole lot of good by jumping off a bridge or taking sniper....ass.hole.
I'd rather be toothpick(which I'm not) than look like Seyi Law's grown up daughter.
Being fat wasn't enough, you had to add ugliness to it.
Even the brushed up and photoshopping couldn't change a damn thing.
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by kingsmaila(m): 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
You should reconcile as money should not cause your separation as siblings. You will leave all the money or wealth when its time to leave earth. Where are your parent? Do they go with a kobo? Think about this to avoid generational rivalry and enmity among your children.
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Unik3030: 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
tossie101:

All the females in ur family are bitches. I know thats how u refar them Ur sister lola is evil.. U can rant whateva u like i dont care. Now u go and take aeveral seats backward. Because i dnt reply dumb people.
u don't reply dumb people? I see
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Sexytemi(f): 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
steppin:

I'd rather be toothpick(which I'm not) than look like Seyi Law's grown up daughter.
Being fat wasn't enough, you had to add ugliness to it.
Even the brushed up and photoshopping couldn't change a damn thing.

Aw www, I can see how pained you are ehn, sentimental fool with the brain as small as a mustard seed, fugly looking earth worm, you're nothing but a nitwit with little or no importance in life, so like I said earlier go kill yourself if what I posted and my pic hurt you that muchgringringrin
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by diadem10: 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
GuidoVanRossum:

If we trace back to the source of this troubles, I think it all started when their mother was still alive. I think I heard the mother was against Peter's choice of wife and she stood firmly against it. I think Jude decided to support the mother's view for a reason best known to them hence he didn't attend the brother's wedding despite the demise of their mother. I guess that's why Peter wanted Jude out. I think Paul was not going to side with his twin against their elder brother therefore, Peter opt to do it his way. These are just opinions formed from the news around and may be highly faulty or totally wrong

But in all of these, let's remember that:

Peter and Paul are two adults, in facts, married men who can handle their affairs without the elder brother.

Peter and Paul are twins who have been having disagreements from when they were younger.

Peter and Paul now have money, fame and separate families which makes it difficult for Jude to influence their personal decisions like he would easily do when they were younger and lack these things.

Personally, I think Peter wasn't okay with the way they treated him. I believe his money was the least among them as he already said that Jude made Paul the lead singer and with Jude as the manager, it basically means both Jude and Paul had a better pay than him. They believed Peter should appreciate and kowtow to them because he's a nonentity in the scheme of things, even when it was his wife, Lola that brought all the endorsement to them. That they even disrespected his wife, Lola, was even more reason for Peter's anger at his brothers!
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by diadem10: 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2017
Awoo88:

The video you saw was what Peter want you to see. They were sharing every revenue generated was a three way thing. Suddenly peter felt Jude was an employees and should not be getting the same with them. He even went as far as trying to fire Jude which he had no power to. When he could not get the support of his brother in his stupid fight against Jude, he demanded separation

Both Jude and Paul had better share of the money than him. Paul was made as the lead singer by Jude, so tell me why Paul as the lead singer wouldn't have a better share than Peter? Same with Jude who was the manager!

Both believed Peter was a nonentity and should be okay with his paltry share even when his wife brought in all the investments and he was also the dancer that made their video look more captivating to watch!

Yeye!
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Awoo88: 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
diadem10:

Both Jude and Paul had better share of the money than him. Paul was made as the lead singer by Jude, so tell me why Paul as the lead singer wouldn't have a better share than Peter? Same with Jude who was the manager!

Both believed Peter was a nonentity and should be okay with his paltry share even when his wife brought in all the investments and he was also the dancer that made their video look more captivating to watch!

Yeye!
if I were their manager, I will make Paul the head singer. It is clear to all why. The were one third after expensive. peter wanted Jude out of the sharing. Which legally is not possible even if he is no longer their manager.
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by diadem10: 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
Awoo88:

if I were their manager, I will make Paul the head singer. It is clear to all why. The were one third after expensive. peter wanted Jude out of the sharing. Which legally is not possible even if he is no longer their manager.

He wanted Jude out because Jude shouldn't be the one disrespecting him and his family in the group. Jude is the nonentity because he brought little to the group whereas Peter was the dancer that made their video looked colourful while his wife brought in major investments to the Psquares yet Jude and Paul not only got better share of the pay than him but also felt they could malign him and his family.

Anyway, Peter is better off without the two brothers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air / Mike Echetama Is Dead: Nollywood Actor & Lecturer In Alvan Dies / Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.