Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split (59850 Views)

Hanks Anuku Finally Breaks His Silence On Recent Viral Video About Him (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years / "My Mother Had Surgery" - Burna Boy Explains His Silence During EndSARS Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by diadem10: 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
steppin:

I'd rather be toothpick(which I'm not) than look like Seyi Law's grown up daughter.
Being fat wasn't enough, you had to add ugliness to it.
Even the brushed up and photoshopping couldn't change a damn thing.

Yet you aint bold enough to display your ugly face.. Lol. Ugly mgbeke.
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by GuidoVanRossum: 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
diadem10:

Personally, I think Peter wasn't okay with the way they treated him. I believe his money was the least among them as he already said that Jude made Paul the lead singer and with Jude as the manager, it basically means both Jude and Paul had a better pay than him. They believed Peter should appreciate and kowtow to them because he's a nonentity in the scheme of things, even when it was his wife, Lola that brought all the endorsement to them. That they even disrespected his wife, Lola, was even more reason for Peter's anger at his brothers!

I think you are being highly sentimental here. Disrespected his wife? You really don't have idea of how these things work. Have you asked yourself why their mother never supported their union in the first place? The reason why the whole family members are against their union? If you think it has anything to do with tribe, you may be totally wrong cos Lola is not even a full fledge Yoruba. Like I said earlier, if you are not in the family, you can't know for sure what happened. One thing I do know is that all of them share from the problem including their late mother.

For example, I can't court a lady from ijebu or abeokuta. Because I don't want a clash with my family in the future. This is because my parent has been warning us to steer clear of ladies from that region. Not that I don't know that it's just a stereotype which is highly fallacious. But I love my family and I don't want to have to chose between them and my future nuclear family.
So in all of these again, Peter o, Paul o, Jude o, their late mother o and the rest of their family all share from the blame.
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by GuidoVanRossum: 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
Faymike:

The fact still remains that he is one of the major reasons of the problem of p square .
The guys are twins , it’s normal for jelousy between them , you don’t side one and sideline the other . How could Jude ever criticised petter about his relationship , he said peter can’t sing that he only dances . This then make Paul felt like the king . If I were Peter I would have left long time . For me I will put all the blame on the fucking useless brother Jude . He is not even a
Ashame the guys put food on his table , he made a living from the guys and they allowed him to feel like the boss .
Where you there when Jude did all of these?
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by HunterofPigs: 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
tossie101:

Intelligent comment pls.. if u want my mention because i dont reply dumb people.

For the records. cool

Me dumb? No more respect abi? You're beginning to grow wings.

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by tossie101(f): 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
Yinkakatty:

Saw this comment and was shook. Guess you're one hell of a judgemental bitch

The females in ur family ar all bitches.
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by tossie101(f): 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

[s]You think we ll open our eyes and allow you fuckinggg immigrants in our land to mess up our daughters simply they blindly fall in love with the wrongest and unfortunatiest species called Igbos on earth
God punish you and that stupid ugly PAUL. Fuckinggg bigot called Paul.
PAUL is the problem going by the video we saw and everything Peter and his wife have said
PAUL is that brother nobody wish to have
He is as useless as you and their elder brother
Lola is too mature, elegant and classy for those two tribalists called PAUL and Elder brother.
I blame Lola who chose to marry from the most horrible and tribalistic tribe in Nigeria.
If not for us Yorubas on IG who fought hopeless and worthless pigs like you and your fuckinggg dirty flat heads who made attempt to frustrate that beautiful lady called Lola, the story won’t be what it’s today on IG. Igbos have backed off now from disturbing that lady cos we re ready to bring the roof down on you muralfuckers.
If i see you rear that your fuckinggg head again with Lola name in your useless mouth, thunder and Ayelala that ll strike you dead are dangerously waiting to strike you to death. Idiot!
Get Lola name out of your fuckingg mouth You fuckingg Wimp[/s].

U can cry blood for all i care, i will keep saying it over and over again.
Any igbo man that marries a Yoruba woman or even think of dating one is a BIG FOOL.

Yoruba women are poisnous, sorry to say this as a lady but thats just the fact.
Im talking from experince of some1 related to me.
They enter igbo family with the mindset to disrespect igbo culture, and to love only the husband and hate his entire family.

No right thinking igboman will choose a yoruba lady for marriage, wen our men want to marry outside igboland they usual go south south.
Ur women are not submissive at all.
Im just here to tell u the truth.
Peter is foolish!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by letusbepieces: 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
tylesh:
I dont understand why people use 'am' instead of I'm

baby gal... happy new year. kiss kiss

how e go be nau?

u know, i gotta crush on u.

bet, u be playing me like Lukaku. ehn! ogini di?

baby give me a chance, nu!

At least, show me more, so i can get even more hots for ya. grin cheesy kiss cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air / Mike Echetama Is Dead: Nollywood Actor & Lecturer In Alvan Dies / Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.