Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) (30623 Views)

Anambra Girl Tops WASSCE Result, Scores Nine A1's - Picture / Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) / Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by SmallSimba: 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
Goldalyne Kakuya beat over 1,000,000 (million) other pupils to emerge the best student in the Kenya Certificate Of Primary Education. The Exam which is held on the 8th Year of primary school, was held just over three weeks ago.

The Girl just met the president. And if you watch the interview, you'll see sh is sharp. @lalasticala please put on the front page so that parents with similar children can be encouraged.

See her being interviewed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLJDy9JsTqU shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t34ZajQXcYA shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by SmallSimba: 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2017

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by princechurchill(m): 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
God of albino can still do wonders for u say Amen

25 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by SmallSimba: 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
Amen
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by Mologi(m): 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
Beta pikin....

The papa must be proud!!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
All these Igbo people will claim this one now.

Na Kenya

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by Dalyricz(m): 10:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
I think the father too is albino, is he not the one showing in the 1st and 2nd pic?

congrats to the little damsel.

Pls check my signature. let's do business biko
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by Flashh: 10:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
That moment when some Nairalanders start claiming abino as theirs with his/her achievement. cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
miraokocha:

Na Kenya

Can we suspend the tribal warfare...just for one thread? Please?

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by miteolu(m): 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
14 years pupil in Primary school?

12 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
shocked

Who even created Albinos?

I strongly believe no albino will go to heaven
Because they were not created in the image of my father.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by hobermener: 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
Africans with low self esteem. Anything white, even albino. grin grin
See as the president day smile like say e day with white kid. sad

4 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by ezana1(m): 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
Cool

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by sKeetz(m): 10:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
princechurchill:
God of albino can still do wonders for u say Amen

13 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 10:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
miraokocha:

Na Kenya

grin grin grin

She is from Anambra mind you!

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by devigblegble: 10:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
Came to read comments only walahi
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by Narldon: 10:12pm On Nov 24, 2017

A woman was Breastfeeding her son in her shop,

Another lady passing by said, "he sucks just like his father!"

we are still separating the fight......since 3pm undecided

12 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by aspirebig: 10:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
14 yrs still in primary school. ..abi na me no see am well. .

Even in those days na straight class 2 or 3 be that in secondary school. ..

3 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
Omo Obatala
God bless you!

Check my signature
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 10:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Will Albinos go to heaven?
I still don't know who created them.

Samsung

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
OP, why the tag 'Albino'? Aren't they normal people. If she was not an Albino, would you have said '14 years old normal girl tops kenya's...' ?
angry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by danvon(m): 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
Gosh naija Kenya close connection

1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by ottohan: 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
LOL

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by guiddoti: 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
miraokocha:

Na Kenya
hahaha no albinos in Igbo land naw apart ladies growing 'small-small' bears.

3 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
thought been an albino affects the brain
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by ComradeTonaldo: 10:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
Is that not Amara from IMO? I know her na. how is she now a Kenyan? �����

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 10:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
miraokocha:

Na Kenya
btw igbo and yoruba, who claims that which is not theirs? I have plenty proof o
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by Sexytemi(f): 10:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
Congrats girl...Albino with brain.

miraokocha:

Na Kenya

Why is you wucked ehncheesygringringrin. do you want them to come for your head nigringringrin...awon claimersgringringrin
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by Stevengerd(m): 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lol, At age 14, i was in my Final year in high school.
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
I Love People Who Are Intelligent
Re: 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who even created Albinos?

I strongly believe no albino will go to heaven
Because they were not created in the image of my father.
mad man at it again. kudos u don make am like that. werey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which University Can I Study Physiotherapy In Nigeria? / N45m For The Family Of Electrocuted Oluchi Anekwe UNILAG Student As Compensation / Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.