Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Check Out This Sexy Beautiful Girl Selfie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Sexy Beautiful Girl Selfie (11282 Views)

This is the story of a sexy beautiful evil female / OMG!!! See The Sexy Beautiful Lady Who Says She Wants To Marry A Poor Man / Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Sexy Beautiful Girl Selfie by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2017

Re: Check Out This Sexy Beautiful Girl Selfie by NairalandCS(m): 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
See NuNu milk. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Sexy Beautiful Girl Selfie by hanassholesolo: 6:41pm On Nov 24, 2017

Re: Check Out This Sexy Beautiful Girl Selfie by ColdSun: 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
E remain for the shit to come out.
Re: Check Out This Sexy Beautiful Girl Selfie by Marcofranz(m): 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
Mamma mia . grin grin
Re: Check Out This Sexy Beautiful Girl Selfie by jonaifame22(m): 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
I love the camel toe.
If only I cld thru my screen put preek in her toto.
I will fvck the toto till It's red lyk tomato.
Cos she's hot,she may be sweet jus lyk potato
I will prove to her that, her boyfriends won o leeto.
I will chop her kpomo raw like sey na lotto
She cld sit and ride me grindn my dick wth her toto
To please em ladies, dat's my motto
Re: Check Out This Sexy Beautiful Girl Selfie by Lilymax(f): 7:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
Sexy Beautiful Woman
Not Girl
Re: Check Out This Sexy Beautiful Girl Selfie by IamSINZ(m): 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lilymax:
Sexy Beautiful Woman Not Girl

What's the difference?
Re: Check Out This Sexy Beautiful Girl Selfie by burmese: 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
jonaifame22:
I love the camel toe.
If only I cld thru my screen put preek in her toto.
I will fvck the toto till It's red lyk tomato.
Cos she's hot,she may be sweet jus lyk potato
I will prove to her that, her boyfriends won o leeto.
I will chop her kpomo raw like sey na lotto
She cld sit and ride me grindn my dick wth her toto
To please em ladies, dat's my motto

Re: Check Out This Sexy Beautiful Girl Selfie by desimzatube(f): 8:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
Check out more at www.desimzatube.com

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Guy And A Lady Placed Inside A Pineapple Found / 19 Most Ridiculous Odd Couples Who Prove Opposites Attract / He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.