Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

God No Be Taata. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God No Be Taata. (401 Views)

(sex Bleep Pussy) Do Me I Do You God No Go Vex (video) / God No Longer Answers My Prayer Because Of My Wife - Pastor Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God No Be Taata. by NaeChris: 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
Still on the issue of feminism and women's quest for ''freedom'' and holding social offices; let me refresh our memory before we make a conclusion...
Back then in the Garden of Eden, Adam took governed the garden for decades, devil no near the place, but Adam handed the (small) garden for Eve to take care of for ONE DAY, but before my guy return, the garden don turn upside down. Just ONE woman given ONE post(acting president) with a simple instruction; Take care of the garden, she flopped. Today we are suffering it. Na only God know what will happen to the planet if one 10th of women are given offices to hold. If their wish is granted what will happen? Its not a bad idea sha, but na risk. God no be Taata.

(1) (Reply)

Ehn?!…see The List Of Attributes This Man Says His Wife Must Possess / Mr And Mrs Cheat / Where Are You; My Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.