Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,541 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

You Will Not Prosper If You Dont Pay Your Tithe. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Will Not Prosper If You Dont Pay Your Tithe. (789 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse / Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical / Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Will Not Prosper If You Dont Pay Your Tithe. by betterABIAstate: 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
People living in one of these pictures in duabi don't even know what tithe is, the other picture is where tithers live.

3 Likes

Re: You Will Not Prosper If You Dont Pay Your Tithe. by ofai: 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
You think tithing is all about material wealth? Anyway am not surprised. You lack spiritual depth.

By the way, you are cursed because you believe your village in abia state is cursed. Am not surprised.
Re: You Will Not Prosper If You Dont Pay Your Tithe. by betterABIAstate: 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
ofai:
You think tithing is all about material wealth? Anyway am not surprised. You lack spiritual depth.

By the way, you are cursed because you believe your village in abia state is cursed. Am not surprised.
lol, brainwashed fellow grin

2 Likes

Re: You Will Not Prosper If You Dont Pay Your Tithe. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
ofai:

If all Christians are just like you.. i can understand why the tribulations spoke of in the Endtimes will have your intestines littered on bloody streets and your throats slit and left to bleed out. There will be genocidal murdering of Christians in the End-times.. be warned.. we are in the end times already so get your load prepared for Rapture grin grin grin
Re: You Will Not Prosper If You Dont Pay Your Tithe. by ofai: 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
betterABIAstate:
lol, brainwashed fellow grin

Tell that to the man in the mirror.

Not all ministers use tithes Materialistically and selfishly. Oh I forgot, your mental curse won't make you understand.

Open rebuke is better than secret love.
Re: You Will Not Prosper If You Dont Pay Your Tithe. by ofai: 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

If all Christians are just like you.. i can understand why the tribulations spoke of in the Endtimes will have your intestines littered on bloody streets and your throats slit and left to bleed out. There will be genocidal murdering of Christians in the End-times.. be warned.. we are in the end times already so get your load prepared for Rapture grin grin grin

Whatever that means, thanks for your advice.
Re: You Will Not Prosper If You Dont Pay Your Tithe. by betterABIAstate: 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
ofai:

Tell that to the man in the mirror.

Not all ministers use tithes Materialistically and selfishly. Oh I forgot, your mental curse won't make you understand.

Open rebuke is better than secret love.
you have not explained?

What does tithe do in the spirit? cheesy

Your overall COP (chief operating pastorpreneur) said we will be permanent beggars if we don't pay tithe but Nigerians are the people begging for UAE visa, they don't beg us for Nigerian visa cry

2 Likes

Re: You Will Not Prosper If You Dont Pay Your Tithe. by ofai: 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
betterABIAstate:
you have not explained?

What does tithe do in the spirit? cheesy

Your overall COP (chief operating pastorpreneur) said we will be permanent beggars if we don't pay tithe but Nigerians are the people begging for UAE visa, they don't bett us for Nigerian visa cry

Malachi 3:10 should not not and never be interpreted Materialistically.... "Opening the windows of heaven, pouring out abundant blessings" is not about materialism.

Jesus didn't condemn tithes, in fact, he validated it but criticized pharisees for neglecting the "weightier" issues that is, engendering justice, mercy and faith in their lives. (Matthew 23:23)
Re: You Will Not Prosper If You Dont Pay Your Tithe. by betterABIAstate: 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
ofai:

Malachi 3:10 should not not and never be interpreted Materialistically.... "Opening the windows of heaven, pouring out abundant blessings" is not about materialism.

Jesus didn't condemn tithes, in fact, he validated it but criticized pharisees for neglecting the "weightier" issues that is, engendering justice, mercy and faith in their lives. (Matthew 23:23)
and the scripture cherrypicking continues cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Will Not Prosper If You Dont Pay Your Tithe. by ofai: 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
betterABIAstate:
and the scripture cherrypicking continues cheesy

From what I observe, there are two people opposing this tithing of a thing.

1. The aggrieved ones who feel they have been exploited by church ministers, particularly the selfish and materialistic ministers.

2. The carnal ones who just don't want to accept tithing.

That said... Tithing predates the mosaic law. It was done by divine revelation, not by any old testament law. So stop attaching tithing to the old testament laws.

Those who have ears let them hear.
Re: You Will Not Prosper If You Dont Pay Your Tithe. by betterABIAstate: 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
ofai:

[s]
From what I observe, there are two people opposing this tithing of a thing.

1. The aggrieved ones who feel they have been exploited by church ministers, particularly the selfish and materialistic ministers.

2. The carnal ones who just don't want to accept tithing.

That said... Tithing predates the mosaic law. It was done by divine revelation, not by any old testament law. So stop attaching tithing to the old testament laws.

Those who have ears let them hear.
[/s] rubbish, I have not even siad anything about the Bible yet

1 Like

Re: You Will Not Prosper If You Dont Pay Your Tithe. by ofai: 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
betterABIAstate:
[/s] rubbish, I have not even siad anything about the Bible yet

If so, then quit making noise about tithing. Just shut up.
Re: You Will Not Prosper If You Dont Pay Your Tithe. by betterABIAstate: 11:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
ofai:

If so, then quit making noise about tithing. Just shut up.
I won't sir, I'm here to open the people to the light

1 Like

Re: You Will Not Prosper If You Dont Pay Your Tithe. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
ofai:

SHUTUP. fool

1 Like

Re: You Will Not Prosper If You Dont Pay Your Tithe. by ofai: 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
betterABIAstate:
I won't sir, I'm here to open the people to the light

Which light? Eckankar light? Torch light? Remember your village according to you is a cursed place. Attend to that first.
Re: You Will Not Prosper If You Dont Pay Your Tithe. by ofai: 11:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
beardlessdude:
SHUTUP. fool

Cry me a river.

You are pricked in the heart...e remain make you shout "stone him" or "crucify him". cheesy
Re: You Will Not Prosper If You Dont Pay Your Tithe. by betterABIAstate: 11:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
ofai:

Which light? Eckankar light? Torch light? Remember your village according to you is a cursed place. Attend to that first.
from fraudsters like you who preach fake doctrines grin

1 Like

Re: You Will Not Prosper If You Dont Pay Your Tithe. by ofai: 12:00am On Nov 25, 2017
betterABIAstate:
from fraudsters like you who preach fake doctrines grin

"...ever learning, but never able to come to the knowledge of the truth."

Chai.... May your deliverance come quickly in Jesus name.
Re: You Will Not Prosper If You Dont Pay Your Tithe. by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 25, 2017
ofai:

Cry me a river.

You are pricked in the heart...e remain make you shout "stone him" or "crucify him". cheesy
I don't argue with sheeples. free yourrrr mind bitch.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Priest Feeds Congregation Rat Poison To Prove They’re Above Death… They All Die / Pastors And Prophecies: Jesus Christ Never Prophesized The Death Of Anyone / Crowd Gather As Alfa "Heals" Mad Man In Front Of A Catholic Church. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.