Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Video: Bishop Oyedepo - Many Believers Are Dead Because They Don't Give To God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video: Bishop Oyedepo - Many Believers Are Dead Because They Don't Give To God (1875 Views)

Why Is It So Many Believers Grow Cold, Lose The Fire, And Peak Out Spiritually?. / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Video: Bishop Oyedepo - Many Believers Are Dead Because They Don't Give To God by godisgood200: 10:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
CHARLOE:

You're just an ignorant, insolent kid. u don't no me from Adam yet c all d insult you're spewing from that gutter u call mouth! Continue dreaming in ur fools paradise, reality will surely wake u up with a dirty slap 1 day.
Insolence? Insult? How did i insult you?
Re: Video: Bishop Oyedepo - Many Believers Are Dead Because They Don't Give To God by godisgood200: 10:23pm On Mar 07, 2018
Redhot111:

Keep quiet this morning. Whoever told you that giving is wrong? Giving indeed is right but that mandatory giving of a certain percentage of ALL ur income is fraud. Besides hw does giving to oyedepo automatically translate to giving to God?abi na him be God now? Well Jesus whatever I do to the LEAST of these brethren, is what I actually do to him. So I go they give to the less privilege, downtrodden etc cos Dat is when I actually will be considered as giving to God.
It's obvious you don't pay it, why are you pained?

(1) (2) (Reply)

THE CONVERT: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus / Both Islamics And Christian Invited: What Do You Think Happens After We Die? / Check Out These.."divine Settlement Testimonies"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.