Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:31 PM

Nairalanders, give this lady an advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, give this lady an advice. (843 Views)

My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl / It Has Been My Desire To Marry An Hausa Christain Lady, An Igbo Guy Yell Out. / This Lady's Hips Enlargement From 150 To 170 Has Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, give this lady an advice. by unapapadeycraze: 7:46am On Nov 25, 2017
what's your say?

Re: Nairalanders, give this lady an advice. by unapapadeycraze: 7:48am On Nov 25, 2017
hello everybody.
Re: Nairalanders, give this lady an advice. by vcente(m): 7:52am On Nov 25, 2017
Na the man I wan advice, I go just find one big wood like DAT use am advise am.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, give this lady an advice. by unapapadeycraze: 7:52am On Nov 25, 2017
lalasticlala, where are you?
Re: Nairalanders, give this lady an advice. by olaideeeedris(m): 7:54am On Nov 25, 2017
I don watch the movie grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, give this lady an advice. by chigoizie7(m): 8:09am On Nov 25, 2017
No matter why in life.

Family over everything.

Yes. He might be in love with her.

An Igbo adage says, " Enwere ihe Ana ewepu na anu tupuu erie ya"
Re: Nairalanders, give this lady an advice. by kunlesufyan(m): 8:15am On Nov 25, 2017
He got disowned cos of you and now you want leave am..
Aswear na better acid dey await her
Re: Nairalanders, give this lady an advice. by Sunnymatey(m): 8:22am On Nov 25, 2017
Yes, quit the relationship cus u re the demon responsible 4 his poverty and l can assure u as soon as u let go of him, things ll change for gud.
Re: Nairalanders, give this lady an advice. by samtinx(m): 8:32am On Nov 25, 2017
undecided Why she come NL,come dey ask for advice when she don make her decision sey e no go marry poor man,i only blame the guy for putting love before a family that gave birth to him now dude has lost everything,this girl should return the ring,so that the guy can go back to his family as a prodigal son and ask for forgiveness
Re: Nairalanders, give this lady an advice. by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 25, 2017
Women and money
Re: Nairalanders, give this lady an advice. by SirMichael1: 8:32am On Nov 25, 2017
Just wake and relieve her of her nightmares. What guy in his right senses would choose a bitch over your family? A bitch you aren't even married to angry angry
Re: Nairalanders, give this lady an advice. by unapapadeycraze: 8:51am On Nov 25, 2017
lalasticlala, come and see boobscheesy.
Re: Nairalanders, give this lady an advice. by SirMichael1: 8:55am On Nov 25, 2017
unapapadeycraze:
lalasticlala, come and see boobscheesy.

You lack composure and sense. At the rate you're spamming his mentions, your stupid and senseless thread would soon find itself in the recycle bin instead of the FP you're hell bent on achieving through stupid means.

Breaching of rule 8
Re: Nairalanders, give this lady an advice. by unapapadeycraze: 8:56am On Nov 25, 2017
SirMichael1:

You lack composure and sense. At the rate you're spamming his mentions, your stupid and senseless thread would soon find itself in the recycle bin

Breaching of rule 8

ok.
Re: Nairalanders, give this lady an advice. by Nedfed(m): 8:59am On Nov 25, 2017
I need correct scores abeg
Can sum1 predect Liverpool vs Chelsea match, tnx.

Re: Nairalanders, give this lady an advice. by Blackfire(m): 10:34am On Nov 25, 2017
Love..
You went to hell to make someone happy, instead of the person to make you happy they give you hell....

Love...

God help us all
Re: Nairalanders, give this lady an advice. by RichiB(m): 10:53am On Nov 25, 2017
Da blood shocked ,i thought only guys are capable of uselessing someones life like thise? anyways that guy is a fvckboy!

(1) (Reply)

Rating: How Many Times Have You Had Sex This Year? / Men, Here Are Top 9 Secrets Your Girlfriend Is Probably Hiding From You / Sex Doll Insecurity Amongst Naija Girls Proved They Are Sex Objects.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.