Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Ogun DPO Locks Up Rape Victim: Rapist Accuses Victim Of Stealing Meat (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun DPO Locks Up Rape Victim: Rapist Accuses Victim Of Stealing Meat (pics) (18942 Views)

Gbenga Windapo Rape Allegation: AOCOED Covers Up Rape Of Female Students / Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case / Suspect Steals Ogun DPO’s Phone Immediately After Getting Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun DPO Locks Up Rape Victim: Rapist Accuses Victim Of Stealing Meat (pics) by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 25, 2017
Stealing meat is now a bigger crime than rape.. Nigeria police
Re: Ogun DPO Locks Up Rape Victim: Rapist Accuses Victim Of Stealing Meat (pics) by anibirelawal(m): 11:39am On Nov 25, 2017
This is beyond RAPE,it is also CHILD ABUSE both from the parent and the culprit.
Re: Ogun DPO Locks Up Rape Victim: Rapist Accuses Victim Of Stealing Meat (pics) by jfleece(m): 11:47am On Nov 25, 2017
Pls where are the whistle blowers
Re: Ogun DPO Locks Up Rape Victim: Rapist Accuses Victim Of Stealing Meat (pics) by three: 11:50am On Nov 25, 2017
Ipheyemmy01:

It happened in Ogun state, not Lagos State.

You are right. It happened in Ogun State.
The parents however live in Lagos. Mirabel centre (collectors of the forensic evidence) are domiciled in Lagos.
If domestic and sexual violence is to be accorded the importance it deserves I doubt 'jurisdiction' would inhibit the authorities in Lagos in leaning heavily on all concerned to ensure justice is done.
Re: Ogun DPO Locks Up Rape Victim: Rapist Accuses Victim Of Stealing Meat (pics) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
Nigerian police are capable of and commit some of the worst atrocities in this country. Nigeria

God forbid
Re: Ogun DPO Locks Up Rape Victim: Rapist Accuses Victim Of Stealing Meat (pics) by kaymical(m): 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
Einl:
Stop sending your children out as "house help".

Police should stop that their nonsense. Protect the vulnerable. Help the innocent.

That girl's life is destroyed now.

Even if the girl stole meat, is that reason to arrest her, which I doubt she did.

Nigeria Police needs Jesus...
no they need Satan now
Re: Ogun DPO Locks Up Rape Victim: Rapist Accuses Victim Of Stealing Meat (pics) by Originalsly: 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
.....and some people still wonder why there is jungle justice. If the father had beaten down the rapist and destroyed his baby making package... ones would shouting how barbaric...should've reported to the police and let the law take its course.
Re: Ogun DPO Locks Up Rape Victim: Rapist Accuses Victim Of Stealing Meat (pics) by guiddoti: 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am confused,

The girl and her mother are claiming the man forced his meat into her.
The man and his wife are claiming the girl stole the man's meat.

Who do I believe now?

By law, a 16-year old girl can not be detained in the police station.
So why will the Police who are law enforcement officers contravene this law?

I am still confused.

You this man again grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun DPO Locks Up Rape Victim: Rapist Accuses Victim Of Stealing Meat (pics) by supereagle(m): 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
Please can someone tell Ogun state governor to learn from the most recent downfall of Robert Mugabe who ruled Zimbabwe for 37 years and later became a despotHis ignomious exit is an enough lessonPlease Mr Governor try to play politics without bitternessRemember how the Osoba style of destructive campaigns against Gbenga Daniel worked positively for Gbenga DanielA word is enough for the wiseCoppied as sent.
Re: Ogun DPO Locks Up Rape Victim: Rapist Accuses Victim Of Stealing Meat (pics) by NovusHomo(m): 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2017
Einl:

Police should stop that their nonsense. Protect the vulnerable. Help the innocent.

Even if the girl stole meat, is that reason to arrest her, which I doubt she did.

Stop making children that you cannot care for.
Re: Ogun DPO Locks Up Rape Victim: Rapist Accuses Victim Of Stealing Meat (pics) by NovusHomo(m): 4:30pm On Nov 25, 2017
Einl:

People should stop making children they cannot care for.

1 Like

Re: Ogun DPO Locks Up Rape Victim: Rapist Accuses Victim Of Stealing Meat (pics) by Einl(m): 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
NovusHomo:

People should stop making children they cannot care for.

I tell you...
Re: Ogun DPO Locks Up Rape Victim: Rapist Accuses Victim Of Stealing Meat (pics) by Dybala11(m): 2:07am On Jun 07, 2020
dominique:
This is why rapists are getting bolder by the day, when they know they have the police supporting them.
You're right, imagine the police saying that because the girl is not a virgin, her rape allegations should not be investigated. Police is definitely not our friend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father Accused Of Raping His Four Daughters In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison / Buhari: It Would Have Been Major Blow If APC Lost Kano, Plateau / Arase Demotes Patrick Onwu, DPO, For Assaulting Female Traffic Warden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.