Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story (251594 Views)

The Gods Must Be Angry ( True Life Story) / Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Poetry Monday: Showers Of Blessings By Soibi Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by horwa140: 11:27pm On Jul 22, 2018
Anybody wey quote any update again na swearing na ihm remain Thanks for the update
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by stevodot22(m): 7:54am On Jul 24, 2018
The show is about to start. Shower of mercy will definitely bring snake and the VC. Can't wait for next update. Thanks BiBi.
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by yus248(f): 2:32am On Jul 26, 2018
Nice one mehnn Cnt keep calm for d next update

1 Like

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Teeboi56: 6:42am On Jul 26, 2018
Ok
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by olite93(m): 7:26am On Jul 26, 2018
Wow.... We're on fp..... Bibi294 all d way.... Been following from bginin as a ghost.... Thought to share the news.... I heart u more bibi....
Ghostmode
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Danchoco(m): 7:31am On Jul 26, 2018
Another fb back to back....more grace Bi...
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Speedypaper: 8:54am On Jul 26, 2018
Nice story
I like this kind of story in general)
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by skubido(m): 9:40am On Jul 26, 2018
oya OP comma celebrate this tin na
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by iamnavy1: 9:52am On Jul 26, 2018
Front Page come and update

Let me quote
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by honourable356(m): 10:42am On Jul 26, 2018
Maintain the standard...
Keep the momentum.
Maintain the sparkle..

Work on your make belief aspects of this story...don't lower your standard.

If at any moment,you feel that you are losing interest,motivation or inspiration... take a break for a while. You must end this story the same way you begin it.

The devastated effect the audience felt at the beginning of this journey should not be tampered on.

Hey,don't give me that look.
Humiliate me hands down with something more natural ,more naturally and extraordinary.

Can you do that??
Yes,you can.

Best wishes!!!

1 Like

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by AlphaFox(m): 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
Good write up dear, please, keep it up..... expecting more updates soon though.

1 Like

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by oloyedprince1(m): 11:36am On Jul 28, 2018
i dont understand how person go dey quote story.... nice updat bibi
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by timstone(m): 12:21am On Jul 31, 2018
bibi thanks for the update
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by crystalclear93(f): 10:58am On Jul 31, 2018
please readers should get ready to appreciate and vote for our bibi this coming August. I will post the link here once it starts kiss
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Bibi294(f): 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
'Sorry about what happened, he said...' Ashi said, trying to tell her what they discussed but Busayo was quick to shut him up and change the topic.

'I'm bored baby', she said with a sad face.

'Awww baby, I can imagine. But you know we can't just move about anyhow so as not to be distracted. Okay, you know what? Mike invited us to go clubbing with him later tonight. So we're going to have fun. Is that okay by you? Ashi asked.

'Perfecto! I can't wait to get my groove on baby, I want to dance and shake my body' Busayo said standing up, twisting her tiny waist.

'Okay then, let's go freshen up and get set', Ashi said.

'Okay baby, but are you sure you don't want some Nunu before we go?' She said smiling and winking at him.

'Errr what's Nunu?' Ashi was confused,they had no nunu milk in their room.
Busayo smiled, looked around to be sure nobody was in sight and lifted her breasts seductively. Ashi realized she wasn't wearing a bra and he got hard.

'Busbus, you know, I could make do with a Nunu served hot right now', Ashi said smiling.

'Okay daddy, come get your Nunu', Busayo said and walked into their room erotically.

Ashi looked at her, shook his head and whistled faintly. His meeting with Mike had loosened him up a bit, and he was ready to relax and chill with his babe. He stood up and went into their room to have some smoking hot Nunu.
Ashi woke up some minutes after 2pm the following day feeling a slight headache. He had taken two bottles of Jack Daniels mixed with Sprite at the club and if not for Busayo's disapproval, he would have taken more. He knew he had a hangover, and he quickly took some drugs which helped to relieve the headache. The previous night at the club was fun, as Ashi and Busayo wined and dined with the angels around. Several angels who knew Ashi while he was still in the school were surprised to see that he was Showers of Mercy, and they all knew immediately, that shit was going to get bad in that school soon. However, they treated him well and they had fun. Although Ashi was tipsy, he couldn't drive, so Busayo had to drive back to the hotel, accompanied by two other cars which some angels were in. Immediately his body felt the softness of the bed, he slept off.

After taking the drugs, he realised something was awkward in that room; Busayo wasn't on the bed with him. Immediately, his eyes became wide, and the sleep vanished. He picked his phone to call her, but was frustrated when her phone rang beside him, in the angle of the bed. Looking at the room again, he called her name, hoping she would just answer from wherever she was.

'Busayo', he called gently twice with no response. He then looked out of the window into the hotel's garden to see if she was there, as she loved to go there to relax, but still, she wasn't there. He then stood up, checked tried to open the door but found it locked. That meant Busayo must have gone out, he thought. He looked into the toilet briefly but couldn't find her. He became alarmed immediately. He could not remember what happened when they left the club, but was sure Busayo came back with him. He didn't want to believe Snake had known about his presence, and had tracked him and had abducted his babe. He picked up his phone and was scrolling through his contact to call Mike when he heard footsteps from the bathroom. The bathroom was built in the toilet, but had a non transparent glass dividing both. Ashi looked around but couldn't find any sharp object or weapon to defend himself with and he sighed. He was sure there was someone in the bathroom, and with the way the footsteps were, the person must have been an intruder. He looked around again and saw Busayo's high heels shoe and picked it up. He was determined to give the intruder some fight.
He tiptoed and peeped into the toilet and bathroom, and he remembered he was a fearless man, and a rugged Angel. He then opened the door wide and charged into the bathroom, looking to hit the intruder. He almost hit Busayo, who laughed and ran into the room. She had played a prank on him and she had enjoyed it. Ashi closed the door to the bathroom, dropped the shoe and fell back into bed. It was an expensive prank, and he could have hurt her. He turned on his side and turned his back on her.

Busayo knew Ashi was angry, and she tried to cool his temper. She drew close to him and held him from behind.

'Ashi baby', Busayo said sweetly.

'Don't call my name', Ashi said in anger.

Immediately, Busayo stopped laughing and became silent. Ashi had never raised his voice on him before then, and she knew she had bleeped up. Ashi noticed her silence and looked back. He saw her eyes misty and immediately regretted his action. He drew her close and hugged her.

'Baby don't you ever try that again, that was risky. You know I could have hit you in there? And it would have been a serious hit. I'm sorry okay? I don't want to hurt you in any way', he said sweetly but firmly.

He drew her closer and pet her to stop sobbing. He then drew her head closer and kissed her deeply.

'I'm sorry Ashi', Busayo said in between the kiss.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Bibi294(f): 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
Thanks everyone.... I really appreciate your love...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Danchoco(m): 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
Bibi294:

Ur welcome B.

1 Like

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by dazzysleek(f): 10:59pm On Jul 31, 2018
Bibi294:
we appreciate you too.. Dear
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by cenaman(m): 7:35am On Aug 01, 2018
Bibi294:
thanks for the update but is too short.
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by rukidanty: 9:43am On Aug 01, 2018
same here, it's short o but anyway thanks and it should be frequent
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by skubido(m): 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2018
Bibi294:

tanks a lot for the update. at all at all na im bad.

till whn? @d next update
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by izaray(f): 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
Tor we better manage the update wey we see

Well done dear, when are we expecting next update
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Bibi294(f): 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
izaray:
Tor we better manage the update wey we see

Well done dear, when are we expecting next update
tomorrow
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by izaray(f): 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2018
Bibi294:
tomorrow
Airight dear, more grace to ur eye elbow, more data to ur phone, and more wisdom to do more! Thank u!
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by iamnavy1: 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
Bibi294:
'Sorry about what happened, he said...' Ashi said, trying to tell her what they discussed but Busayo was quick to shut him up and change the topic.

'I'm bored baby', she said with a sad face.

'Awww baby, I can imagine. But you know we can't just move about anyhow so as not to be distracted. Okay, you know what? Mike invited us to go clubbing with him later tonight. So we're going to have fun. Is that okay by you? Ashi asked.

'Perfecto! I can't wait to get my groove on baby, I want to dance and shake my body' Busayo said standing up, twisting her tiny waist.

'Okay then, let's go freshen up and get set', Ashi said.

'Okay baby, but are you sure you don't want some Nunu before we go?' She said smiling and winking at him.

'Errr what's Nunu?' Ashi was confused,they had no nunu milk in their room.
Busayo smiled, looked around to be sure nobody was in sight and lifted her breasts seductively. Ashi realized she wasn't wearing a bra and he got hard.

'Busbus, you know, I could make do with a Nunu served hot right now', Ashi said smiling.

'Okay daddy, come get your Nunu', Busayo said and walked into their room erotically.

Ashi looked at her, shook his head and whistled faintly. His meeting with Mike had loosened him up a bit, and he was ready to relax and chill with his babe. He stood up and went into their room to have some smoking hot Nunu.
Ashi woke up some minutes after 2pm the following day feeling a slight headache. He had taken two bottles of Jack Daniels mixed with Sprite at the club and if not for Busayo's disapproval, he would have taken more. He knew he had a hangover, and he quickly took some drugs which helped to relieve the headache. The previous night at the club was fun, as Ashi and Busayo wined and dined with the angels around. Several angels who knew Ashi while he was still in the school were surprised to see that he was Showers of Mercy, and they all knew immediately, that shit was going to get bad in that school soon. However, they treated him well and they had fun. Although Ashi was tipsy, he couldn't drive, so Busayo had to drive back to the hotel, accompanied by two other cars which some angels were in. Immediately his body felt the softness of the bed, he slept off.

After taking the drugs, he realised something was awkward in that room; Busayo wasn't on the bed with him. Immediately, his eyes became wide, and the sleep vanished. He picked his phone to call her, but was frustrated when her phone rang beside him, in the angle of the bed. Looking at the room again, he called her name, hoping she would just answer from wherever she was.

'Busayo', he called gently twice with no response. He then looked out of the window into the hotel's garden to see if she was there, as she loved to go there to relax, but still, she wasn't there. He then stood up, checked tried to open the door but found it locked. That meant Busayo must have gone out, he thought. He looked into the toilet briefly but couldn't find her. He became alarmed immediately. He could not remember what happened when they left the club, but was sure Busayo came back with him. He didn't want to believe Snake had known about his presence, and had tracked him and had abducted his babe. He picked up his phone and was scrolling through his contact to call Mike when he heard footsteps from the bathroom. The bathroom was built in the toilet, but had a non transparent glass dividing both. Ashi looked around but couldn't find any sharp object or weapon to defend himself with and he sighed. He was sure there was someone in the bathroom, and with the way the footsteps were, the person must have been an intruder. He looked around again and saw Busayo's high heels shoe and picked it up. He was determined to give the intruder some fight.
He tiptoed and peeped into the toilet and bathroom, and he remembered he was a fearless man, and a rugged Angel. He then opened the door wide and charged into the bathroom, looking to hit the intruder. He almost hit Busayo, who laughed and ran into the room. She had played a prank on him and she had enjoyed it. Ashi closed the door to the bathroom, dropped the shoe and fell back into bed. It was an expensive prank, and he could have hurt her. He turned on his side and turned his back on her.

Busayo knew Ashi was angry, and she tried to cool his temper. She drew close to him and held him from behind.

'Ashi baby', Busayo said sweetly.

'Don't call my name', Ashi said in anger.

Immediately, Busayo stopped laughing and became silent. Ashi had never raised his voice on him before then, and she knew she had bleeped up. Ashi noticed her silence and looked back. He saw her eyes misty and immediately regretted his action. He drew her close and hugged her.

'Baby don't you ever try that again, that was risky. You know I could have hit you in there? And it would have been a serious hit. I'm sorry okay? I don't want to hurt you in any way', he said sweetly but firmly.

He drew her closer and pet her to stop sobbing. He then drew her head closer and kissed her deeply.

'I'm sorry Ashi', Busayo said in between the kiss.

Nice updated

Please don't keep us WAITING.
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by daviesblaze(m): 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
Bibi294:
tomorrow
TBH, lack of constant update is making the story go stale.
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Nawtiblayse(m): 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
The update was like giving a hungry man pure water... Thanks tho I'll be expecting more
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by JULI3BAE: 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
awwwan so sweet
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by skubido(m): 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
iamnavy1:

Nice updated

Please don't keep us WAITING.

plz don't quote d update again
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by skubido(m): 5:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
Bibi294:
tomorrow

Roger DAT.. OP Weldon ooo
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by queenitee(f): 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
Awwn, I want to fall in love
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by skubido(m): 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
queenitee:
Awwn, I want to fall in love

hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (34) (Reply)

Life Of A Shy Guy / Rearrange These Jumbled Words To Make Meaningful Sentences / INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.