Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,710 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story (251498 Views)

The Gods Must Be Angry ( True Life Story) / Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Poetry Monday: Showers Of Blessings By Soibi Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Danchoco(m): 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
Anybody heard from Bibi....hope she is okay
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
Danchoco:
Anybody heard from Bibi....hope she is okay
Ask Tafawa Balewa
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Danchoco(m): 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
[quote author=IjeleNwa post=65769756] Ask Tafawa Balewa[/quote

Meaning please
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Pinkfeet: 11:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
Weldon nice story

but wait oooo , this story wey you dey write hope den no go disturb you now . people wey belong .

any way nice story
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 14, 2018
Pinkfeet:
Weldon nice story

but wait oooo , this story wey you dey write hope den no go disturb you now . people wey belong .

any way nice story
read what you wrote,did you understand your self?
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by bizzy500: 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
cool
Lorlahlizzy:
nice story..following ma'am.
sugar
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Pinkfeet: 8:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
IjeleNwa:
read what you wrote,did you understand your self?

English teacher on nairaland correct it .

1 Like

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by oloyedprince1(m): 9:53pm On Mar 15, 2018
were bibi now
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 15, 2018
Pinkfeet:

English teacher on nairaland correct it .
I didn't say what you wrote is wrong.I only asked a question........and here you are exhibiting the semantic of what you wrote above
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Bibi294(f): 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
Why is this place so boring? ijeleNwa, oloyedprince,pinkfeet,lorlahlizzy,bizzy500,Danchoco,,queenitee, bigbaeur, aprilwise, funnas, Godwinfury, Eddyella,
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
Bibi294:
Why is this place so boring? ijeleNwa, oloyedprince,pinkfeet,lorlahlizzy,bizzy500,Danchoco,,queenitee, bigbaeur, aprilwise, funnas, Godwinfury, Eddyella,
I hav been tryin nah,didn't u see my last post and counter post? U shld pay me for keepin d fire up for u
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Bibi294(f): 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
'Ashistic!!! Ashiskoko!!! Ashigbagba!!! My niggie fi lyf... Na your voice be this? No be so o, you just bone my side', Sete exclaimed immediately Ashi entered the room and as usual, Sete was with a lady.

Sete stopped what he was doing with the lady, wrapped a towel around his waist and got to hug Ashi, it was a hug with deep meanings.

'Thanks for coming back safely Ashiwaju', Sete said finally, checking his body for any visible scar.

'Sete, I still don't know how I...' Ashi was saying when he paused, and looked over his shoulders. Sete understood and smiled. He then stylishly changed the topic by introducing the lady (Busayo) to Ashi as his babe. The lady was blushing when Sete called her his babe, but Ashi knew that was just for the main time. He then left the room for them to finish their business before he came back.

When Sete signalled to Ashi to come back inside, he had finished with the babe, the room had been tidied and the lady had started preparing food for them all. Ashi dropped the notes he was holding and headed to the bathroom, he needed to have a thorough bath and also poo. From the bathroom, Ashi and Sete continued gisting, they gisted about the hostel, how some guys came to steal laptops and were caught, and how they were embarrassed. Just then Ashi dropped a stinking poop.

'Hian alaye, dem give you dead body chop? Abi why your shit dey smell like this?' Sete asked jokingly.

'Yes, dem give me your father body chop and e sweet', Ashi replied laughing.

Just when Ashi left the bathroom, his phone rang and his calm was disturbed. He didn't want to receive any call at that moment,he just wanted to rest. He looked at the number which was unsaved and tried to remember who owned it. He had difficulty in remembering so he picked.

'Hello who be this?' He said in a confident tone.

'Hello babe, long..long...time', a feminine voice replied, and just immediately, Ashi knew who she was, she was someone from his past, she was Adamma, his ex, Snake's plaything. Ashi decided to play tough for a while to frustrate her a bit.

'I say who u be? Ashi asked again, harshly.

'It's Adaa... Adamma, your girl... girlfriend', the lady replied stammering.

'Adamma from where abeg? I no remember having a girlfriend, and also, I no remember dating a good girl like the one wey dey follow me talk. However, I remember say I been get something with one useless olosho sha, I doubt if it was you', Ashi said purposely, hitting the lady with his words'.

'Ashi, I'm deeply sorry for everything, I'm sorry for all I made you pass through, I'm sorry for all I caused you because of the love you have for me', Adamma begged and sobbed.

'The love I have for you? Make I die today if I still love you!' Ashi cursed and his voice increased. Sete who was also listening to the conversation signalled to Ashi to calm down.

'Ashi, your suspension has been lifted and you ought to have resumed. Please come back to school, I miss you already. Please come back to me, come and rescue me from... Snake', Adamma cried.

Ashi knew she was in trouble, but he wasn't ready to interfere with 'God's work' in her life. It was her choosing, she should deal with it.

'Come back ke Me wey don dey another school? Or you expect me to come back to a school full of bias minds and judgement ehn? Sorry mama Snake, I'm happy where I am, please deal with whatever bullshit you are facing and don't call me again', Ashi said and ended the call.

'Who be that chick?' Sete who had been listening all along asked.

'Na Ada na, my girlfriend when I dey that school that time, I been tell you about am', Ashi replied and just then, Busayo came in with three large bowls of peppered noodles and fried chicken. Ashi's face widened.

'Oh, the one wey been dey do olosho for...' Sete didn't finish his sentence before Ashi's phone rang again. He eyed Ashi and smiled again.

'Oh my God, not again', Ashi sighed.

'Na she be that again?' Sete asked, pointing to Ashi's phone.

'Yes, na she', Ashi said irritatedly, gradually losing his appetite.

'Wetin do am? Wetin she want?' Sete asked, taking a mouthful of noodles.

'I no sabi o, she say make I come back that school', Ashi replied, eating his food. Just then, his phone rang again, and Ashi let out a loud groan of frustration.

'Pick am na, hear wetin she wan say', Sete said, with a pleading voice.

Ashi nodded and picked, putting it on loudspeaker.

'Yes please?' Ashi said harshly.

'Ashi, I'm in a big trouble, please help me, Adamma cried.Ashi felt for her and softened his heart.

'Ookay, calm down and tell me what the problem is, and how I can help, for old time sake', Ashi replied.

'Ashi, it's Snake. See, I don't know how best to explain over the phone. Can we meet somewhere? I mean, can..can.. can I get to see you? I won't mind coming over to your school, I would find my way out, I really need your help', she begged.

'Ada, whatever you need to say, say it right now, if you don't have enough airtime, don't worry, I'll call you.' Ashi terminated the call, and called her back. He had enough airtime, Ken had recharged him earlier in the day. Adamma picked up at first ring.

'So madam, calm down and explain whatever the situation is', Ashi said.

Adamma cleared her throat and sighed before she started talking.

'Ashi, I'm finished. I'm living in shame. Snake has finished me. I can't even walk comfortably among my peers. I blame myself for dating Snake. I should have been contented. The crown I'm wearing is as useless as anything now. I'm not only Snake's plaything, I'm everybody's plaything. Snake makes me sleep with anybody he wishes, ranging from the VC to the cleaners and I dare not refuse. I learnt he collects money from them, Ashi, Snake is prostituting me to people. He has several of my nude pictures and he threatens to upload them on the internet if I misbehave. I can't even relate well with people, I can't talk to any guy freely, I dare not date too. He beats me almost everytime. I know you to be fearless, I realized he fears you, please help me. I am thinking of quitting the school before I lose my life', Adamma concluded and ended the call.

Ashi heard some background voice before she ended the call, and he knew she wasn't in a comfortable place.

'Hmmm that girl is really going through hell, that Snake guy must be strong, to be able to do that in a private university', Sete said pitifully. Ashi looked at him, sighed and ate his food. He wasn't sure of what to do.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Godwinfury(m): 1:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
Bibi294:
Aunty, when you too ran away with the story nko?
and left us drooling for a meal we wouldn't taste....
Welcome back ooo.
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Eddyella(f): 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2018
Bibi294:
I've not been coming online 4 sum tym now.

I will try my best 2 start coming online.
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Eddyella(f): 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
Bibi 294 is back. She've dropped another bomb again o.
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
I couldn't help but to laugh at d part where Ashi called Ada "mama snake" smiley
By the way,I got angry after reading this 3sentences Bibi294 wrote and called it episode;because it took her 1month to update it,hopefully it will take 2months to see another update,after she go say "y is dis place boring
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Eddyella(f): 3:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
IjeleNwa:
I couldn't help but to laugh at d part where Ashi called Ada "mama snake" smiley
By the way,I got angry after reading this 3sentences Bibi294 wrote and called it episode;because it took her 1month to update it,hopefully it will take 2months to see another update,after she go say "y is dis place boring
Abi o,help me tell her make she dey update regularly b4 we go strike again.
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
Eddyella:

Abi o,help me tell her make she dey update regularly b4 we go strike again.
strike bawo? Abi we go ban her from nairaland undecided
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Pinkfeet: 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
Bibi294:

when you did not update .

welcome back
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2018
Pinkfeet:

welcome back
ghost! shocked
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Pinkfeet: 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
thanks for the update.
mama snake lolz
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by bizzy500: 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
Pinkfeet:

welcome back
where have you been too
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by bigbauer(m): 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
Bibi294 thanks for the update. I dare not complain about its length, one would've expected a little more considering the fact that it's been pretty long you updated this story. What do I know I'm not a writer. Kayo80 permit me to disrupt your screenplay job by inviting you.
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Danchoco(m): 6:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
Bibi294:

Welcome back Bibi......I no go praise una until the story end.....but welcome
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Bibi294(f): 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2018
Another drops on Monday, I promise... No more strike o

2 Likes

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
Bibi294:
Another drops on Monday, I promise... No more strike o
make it lenghty with two episodes or..........dnt bother to drop it.......we won't read
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Bibi294(f): 7:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
IjeleNwa:
make it lenghty with two episodes or..........dnt bother to drop it.......we won't read
I'm even thinking of leaving the story for you to finish

1 Like

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Lorlahlizzy(f): 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2018
[quote author=Bibi294 post=65912781]Why is this place so boring? ijeleNwa, oloyedprince,pinkfeet,lorlahlizzy,bizzy500,Danchoco,,queenitee, bigbaeur, aprilwise, funnas, Godwinfury, Eddyella, [/quote
u have not been updating.

welcome back
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Funnas(f): 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2018
welcome back,madam bibi,we don wait tire,thanks for d update,patiently waiting for Monday

1 Like

Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by Donspicey: 10:29am On Mar 19, 2018
Wanlai Na Ur Writing Skills Make Me Join Nairaland,,,u Re A Talented Damsel,,,.I Fall 4u,,,,
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by queenitee(f): 11:37am On Mar 19, 2018
Bibi294:
I'm right here ma'm, been busy with school
Re: Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story by bizzy500: 1:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
queenitee:

I'm right here ma'm, been busy with school
u look good which sch is that cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (34) (Reply)

Life Of A Shy Guy / Rearrange These Jumbled Words To Make Meaningful Sentences / INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.