Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,706 members, 7,805,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

18yrs Shoe Maker Makes #200k From Mini Importation No Special Skills Required - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 18yrs Shoe Maker Makes #200k From Mini Importation No Special Skills Required (662 Views)

My Cousin Sister Stole 200k From Our Business And We Want To Do This / 4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill / 18yrs Shoe Maker Makes #200k From Mini Importation No Special Skills Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18yrs Shoe Maker Makes #200k From Mini Importation No Special Skills Required by Johnny1234: 8:46am On Nov 25, 2017
I was so surprised when a 18yrs old shoe Maker run to me that he wants to starts up a mini importation.. I was moved and I decided to recommend a material on mini importation only to him guess what he came back to me with tears of joy in his eyes.

After 3 months he came back to me that he owns a house and a car.
What he learnt from me.
1 . I showed him the secret of e-commerce like jumia and konga
2. I showed him the products he can buy for just $2 and sell here in Nigeria for #10k
3.i should him the secret behind Facebook ads because he will be making use of this for the advertisement of his product
4. I showed him the product he can get in his Street for just 1000naira and sell for 10k online (this called outsourcing)

I decided to help just few people that are really interested in making money like this shoe Maker from importation.
Message me on whatsapp on 08099549559 to get the materials for the mini importation

The materials are awesome and guess what you see your money flowing into your bank account
NOTE.. If a shoe Maker can get the material and now has a house and a car then you can also do it.
What differentiate the poor and the rich is information cos the rich have the right information on getting rich..
Message me or whatsapp me on 08099549559 to get the materials
Re: 18yrs Shoe Maker Makes #200k From Mini Importation No Special Skills Required by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
Sir, am not on whatsapp pls send it to my email mohammedjamil529@gmail.com..... Thanks in anticipation
Re: 18yrs Shoe Maker Makes #200k From Mini Importation No Special Skills Required by imafidorfriday: 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
pls send to imaflemming@GMAIL.COM 08038668264.Thanks
Re: 18yrs Shoe Maker Makes #200k From Mini Importation No Special Skills Required by uzoormah(m): 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2017
Kinguzoormah@gmail.com
Re: 18yrs Shoe Maker Makes #200k From Mini Importation No Special Skills Required by iMerchant: 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2017
Johnny1234:
I was so surprised when a 18yrs old shoe Maker run to me that he wants to starts up a mini importation.. I was moved and I decided to recommend a material on mini importation only to him guess what he came back to me with tears of joy in his eyes.

After 3 months he came back to me that he owns a house and a car.
What he learnt from me.
1 . I showed him the secret of e-commerce like jumia and konga
2. I showed him the products he can buy for just $2 and sell here in Nigeria for #10k
3.i should him the secret behind Facebook ads because he will be making use of this for the advertisement of his product
4. I showed him the product he can get in his Street for just 1000naira and sell for 10k online (this called outsourcing)

I decided to help just few people that are really interested in making money like this shoe Maker from importation.
Message me on whatsapp on 08099549559 to get the materials for the mini importation

The materials are awesome and guess what you see your money flowing into your bank account
NOTE.. If a shoe Maker can get the material and now has a house and a car then you can also do it.
What differentiate the poor and the rich is information cos the rich have the right information on getting rich..
Message me or whatsapp me on 08099549559 to get the materials

#WellDoneSir, You are a Miracle Worker. A Shoe Maker get your Mini Importation Materials and within 3 months he don build house and also buy a car whereas you that write doesn't have any yet because if you do you threads and topics on Nairaland will be more focused instead of looking for innocent Nairalander to defraud.

Brother or Sister, please find receive sense. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: 18yrs Shoe Maker Makes #200k From Mini Importation No Special Skills Required by yahsobur(m): 11:41am On Nov 26, 2017
My follow nairalander, I have a well detailed video on mini importation business that will teach you all you need to know about mini importation business.
As we all know that Xmas is coming and I want to you that you can make at least one million naira before the year runs out.
To our women, they all want to look good extraordinary in this Xmas period, so any thing related to women products sell throughout the world, Nigeria inclusive.
In the video, there is four categories of products that sell exponentially.
So, the mini importation business video cost #5k and if you are interested, WhatsApp or call 08072112724 for more details.
Thanks and a trial will convince you.
Re: 18yrs Shoe Maker Makes #200k From Mini Importation No Special Skills Required by rexandyke(m): 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
Great! Brethren, if you wish to know everything about how to start importation business in Nigeria, then you have to visit this post and read for yourself

http://www.andyke.com/2017/11/how-to-start-importation-business.html

Nothing was hidden and the writer is genuine...

Thank me later cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Good Ideas For Online Businesses. / Meet Axel Fourie, An African Who Has Made A Fortune Off Fixing I-phones / BLCO,LPFO,LNG Available From Genuine And Authorised/ Licensed Dealer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.