Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

*UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month (25139 Views)

Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) / Little Boy Dances With A Prosthetic Leg After Landmine Took His Leg At 8 Months / Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month by kikilove(f): 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Well said grin
thank u
Re: *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month by Mayor88(m): 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
ThuGnificenX:
You all will not understand the joy I feel right now, having to watch her cry to sleep every night, because of the the pain she had to endure for almost 2 years.
I saw a genuine smile on her face for the first time in a long time.

She's still on the treatment but the miracle is too much for me to contain.
Thanks to everyone that contributed to this success story.
#cheers
I wish mumcy more healing.
Re: *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month by DRPAIT123(m): 9:11am On Nov 26, 2017
singing "this can only be God" by Onesimus Happy Sunday fellas
Re: *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month by chuksbogus: 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
This OP is not a good person. when u had issue u came here and people helped u and now people are asking u what it was thatw as wrong with ur mums nd what finally worked for us to benefit as u can never tell when u will need it and u are dodging. if people dodged ur complaint will u get help That's naija people for u

1 Like

Re: *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month by ThuGnificenX: 6:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
chuksbogus:
This OP is not a good person. when u had issue u came here and people helped u and now people are asking u what it was thatw as wrong with ur mums nd what finally worked for us to benefit as u can never tell when u will need it and u are dodging. if people dodged ur complaint will u get help That's naija people for u
I'm very sorry.. I will write an extensive update on her treatment
Re: *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month by jospepper(m): 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
ThuGnificenX:
I'm very sorry.. I will write an extensive update on her treatment
please quote me when you do.

1 Like

Re: *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month by Rebuke: 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
J
ThuGnificenX:
Approximately a month ago, I posted this topic https://www.nairaland.com/4152334/mother-diagnose-infection

And I got alot of advice, many helpful and alot not worth attempting.

I received alot of private messages and I replied to as many as I could. We indeed have good people here with good heart who are willing to help without charging a dime.

I want to use this same medium to appreciate everyone that stood by me, those who gave me contacts to top dermatologists and those that went as far as giving directives on what and what to do...

Below are pictures of her leg after a month and she's all happy and blessing everyone who helped.

Particularly a user Kasper
Gave me professional and on time response, thank you very much.

Praise be God most high! I know this will end in praise.

I also joined yhu in prayers as promised in yhur thread then.

God will perfect her healing in Jesus name
Amen

Re: *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month by Keziehenry(m): 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
ThuGnificenX:
Approximately a month ago, I posted this topic https://www.nairaland.com/4152334/mother-diagnose-infection

And I got alot of advice, many helpful and alot not worth attempting.

I received alot of private messages and I replied to as many as I could. We indeed have good people here with good heart who are willing to help without charging a dime.

I want to use this same medium to appreciate everyone that stood by me, those who gave me contacts to top dermatologists and those that went as far as giving directives on what and what to do...

Below are pictures of her leg after a month and she's all happy and blessing everyone who helped.

Particularly a user Kasper
Gave me professional and on time response, thank you very much.

Pls o I need Ur help cos my mum is having similar issue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain / My Doctor Told Me That Am Infected With HIV Without Prior Notice Of The Test! / Man Electrocuted While Reconnecting Electricity In Abia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.