Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

We Worked For 3 Months! And They Refused To Pay Us! Company Name Released! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Worked For 3 Months! And They Refused To Pay Us! Company Name Released! (889 Views)

FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls / N88bn compensation: FG yet to pay us — Biafra war victims / Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Worked For 3 Months! And They Refused To Pay Us! Company Name Released! by Born2conquer: 10:13am On Nov 25, 2017
Hope NAIRALAND would be able to GET JUSTICE for Us!
I've been trying not to post anything online or to disclose the Company and the CEO identity for the past 2 months but now Voicing out is the Only Solution!
_
July 11,2017 most of Us were Contacted from our different universities by Westernlotto that they needed us to be their Student Representatives in Getting other Students to Register and to make the Brand to Trend..we were briefed then by the Owner of the Company Senator Buruji Kashamu and then he told us that everything that would be happening between us is Strictly business and not related to Politics! And that they would surely Pay us back for the Jobs we would be doing then..

He promised us a monthly salary Scale of 25k-50k monthly depending on how strong our online strength is,and that he would be putting us on scholarship including that of some selected students on our campuses

Believing his words he told us to get yo work immediately that they would be calling us back to Sign a proper agreements! Within the First month of working with Westernlotto We all turned out pages to that of Westernlotto meaning we abandoned all our posts to that of Westernlotto!!!!

At the end of the first month,we contacted them and the response that was given to us through MR AUSTIN was "keep working we're sorting your salaries"
We as students kept working ,, working ,,, working!

And when it got to the end of the Second month we asked them again about the money and the response they have was "Not all of you are working ,,we need to Sort the people working from those not working" ..that's when we realised they're trying to USE us ..but the thought of a WHOLE SENATOR using us didn't sound right so we believed their work! That was when different excuses started surfacing

"Were you contracted Officially? where is the documented agreement?"
"The Senator is busy so he will sort you out when he is done"
"our Crew are checking through your pages..we will pay immediately after the check"
"Drop your Handles,lets check through"

That was when we Realised that they had it PLANNED out all Along to use Us and Dump us and to use the "NON OFFICIAL DOCUMENT" to make us speechless!

And now they believed we can't Call them out because "it would be a publicity to their Brand" and that "Nobody can do anything to them" or "Everybody would just shout and they would forget"

This is really not about us ..but it's about how the leader we trust so much do PROMISE and FAIL!

LALASTICLALA please do this one Favour for me.

They can Pay for over 20 ambassadors! But they can't pay we hustling students but they would rather use us and dump us!

Guys I've finally Disclosed the Company Identity ,please make our voice count!!
Jkfc decatalyst Treash NigelCundy LivingPatrick WORDWORLD Ladyjumong Alexk2 decatalyst seun Mrjo Tos87 Jkfc dubemnaija tensazangetsu20 fathermagic femo122 agbonkamen Headlesschicken OrestesDante LivinaPatrick Papiikush NigelCundy alexialin LivinaPatrick tobechi74
Re: We Worked For 3 Months! And They Refused To Pay Us! Company Name Released! by Born2conquer: 10:15am On Nov 25, 2017
I would have released some Pictures proof but it would Disclose my Identity and it might be a threat to my Life because we've been threatened..

But I believed they would do something about it if NAIRALAND helps to push
Re: We Worked For 3 Months! And They Refused To Pay Us! Company Name Released! by Kokolet11: 10:33am On Nov 25, 2017
Hahaha Online e-rat gone bad. Cc sarrki that is your profession oya you are need for advice.

2 Likes

Re: We Worked For 3 Months! And They Refused To Pay Us! Company Name Released! by doctokwus: 10:44am On Nov 25, 2017
Probably the types that would rant x x so person's name till eternity online as long as they are paid,no matter the person's incompetence,bigotry,deceit and evil intent.
Guy move on and let it be a lesson to others that launder politicians images online,telling lies,making propaganda posts,hiding the truth,so long as they are paid for it.
Re: We Worked For 3 Months! And They Refused To Pay Us! Company Name Released! by Kokolet11: 11:03am On Nov 25, 2017
doctokwus:
Probably the types that would rant Bleep till eternity online as long as they are paid,no matter the person's incompetence,bigotry,deceit and evil intent.
Guy move on and let it be a lesson to others that launder politicians images online,telling lies,making propaganda posts,hiding the truth,so long as they are paid for it.
you said it all.
Re: We Worked For 3 Months! And They Refused To Pay Us! Company Name Released! by Mrjo(m): 12:50am On Dec 06, 2017
Born2conquer:
Hope NAIRALAND would be able to GET JUSTICE for Us!
I've been trying not to post anything online or to disclose the Company and the CEO identity for the past 2 months but now Voicing out is the Only Solution!
_
July 11,2017 most of Us were Contacted from our different universities by Westernlotto that they needed us to be their Student Representatives in Getting other Students to Register and to make the Brand to Trend..we were briefed then by the Owner of the Company Senator Buruji Kashamu and then he told us that everything that would be happening between us is Strictly business and not related to Politics! And that they would surely Pay us back for the Jobs we would be doing then..

He promised us a monthly salary Scale of 25k-50k monthly depending on how strong our online strength is,and that he would be putting us on scholarship including that of some selected students on our campuses

Believing his words he told us to get yo work immediately that they would be calling us back to Sign a proper agreements! Within the First month of working with Westernlotto We all turned out pages to that of Westernlotto meaning we abandoned all our posts to that of Westernlotto!!!!

At the end of the first month,we contacted them and the response that was given to us through MR AUSTIN was "keep working we're sorting your salaries"
We as students kept working ,, working ,,, working!

And when it got to the end of the Second month we asked them again about the money and the response they have was "Not all of you are working ,,we need to Sort the people working from those not working" ..that's when we realised they're trying to USE us ..but the thought of a WHOLE SENATOR using us didn't sound right so we believed their work! That was when different excuses started surfacing

"Were you contracted Officially? where is the documented agreement?"
"The Senator is busy so he will sort you out when he is done"
"our Crew are checking through your pages..we will pay immediately after the check"
"Drop your Handles,lets check through"

That was when we Realised that they had it PLANNED out all Along to use Us and Dump us and to use the "NON OFFICIAL DOCUMENT" to make us speechless!

And now they believed we can't Call them out because "it would be a publicity to their Brand" and that "Nobody can do anything to them" or "Everybody would just shout and they would forget"

This is really not about us ..but it's about how the leader we trust so much do PROMISE and FAIL!

LALASTICLALA please do this one Favour for me.

They can Pay for over 20 ambassadors! But they can't pay we hustling students but they would rather use us and dump us!

Guys I've finally Disclosed the Company Identity ,please make our voice count!!
Jkfc decatalyst Treash NigelCundy LivingPatrick WORDWORLD Ladyjumong Alexk2 decatalyst seun Mrjo Tos87 Jkfc dubemnaija tensazangetsu20 fathermagic femo122 agbonkamen Headlesschicken OrestesDante LivinaPatrick Papiikush NigelCundy alexialin LivinaPatrick tobechi74
bros, hw much they owe u?

Re: We Worked For 3 Months! And They Refused To Pay Us! Company Name Released! by Caseless: 1:19am On Dec 06, 2017
Kashamu , from drug to lotto?

Make I first escape unnoticed first cos my life can be at risk here .

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Behind Fulani Herdsmen Killing Nigerians – Presidency Alleges / Do Fulani Herdsmen Pay Tax? / What Happen To Change Begins With Me Project?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.