Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Fighting Depression As An African - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fighting Depression As An African (8428 Views)

***WRETCHEDLY RICH***AN AFRICAN STORY ∆ JESSICA DURU / First Middle-grade Mystery/detective Novel Series By An African Writer / Fighting Depression-a Poem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fighting Depression As An African by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 28, 2017
enemmo:

When I lost my Job last year, I was seriously depressed
You're strong and you've surely overcome the worst.
I'm happy that things are beginning to look up for you.
Re: Fighting Depression As An African by Tinamoore(f): 11:34am On Nov 28, 2017
Very true.I am presently depressed cos hubby left me and my two kids. Depressed cos of the financial obligations to my kids when I am unemployed. Pray God sees me through
Re: Fighting Depression As An African by Offpoint: 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
negz1:
I dey tell u
you're officially now my partner in crimegringrin
Re: Fighting Depression As An African by Offpoint: 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
negz1:
I dey tell u
you're officially now my partner in crimegringrin
Re: Fighting Depression As An African by Offpoint: 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
negz1:
I dey tell u
you're now officially my partner in crime, welcome onboard brother;Ď
Re: Fighting Depression As An African by IamShiningStar(f): 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
depression is real sha!
Re: Fighting Depression As An African by IamShiningStar(f): 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
Tinamoore:
Very true.I am presently depressed cos hubby left me and my two kids. Depressed cos of the financial obligations to my kids when I am unemployed. Pray God sees me through
He will dear, just take it easy dear! one step at a time! it all gonna end in praise trust me!
Re: Fighting Depression As An African by Amhappy(f): 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
I have also experienced depression after i had a miscarriage and an evacuation that scarred my womb and made me lost another pregnancy. Had to go for a procedure to correct the womb scarring. And at that time all the man in my life was doing was hitting on another girl.That was long ago,he had apologized and we moved on. However,i learnt a lesson on why family support is very important. My family was my pillar that difficult season;prayers,encouragement,finance,time out etc. I advise ladies never marry without the support of your family,do everything to win them over,except if your family is no good at all. Marriage aren't easy. Most women suffering from depression is marriage/pregnancy/childbirth related.
Re: Fighting Depression As An African by Amhappy(f): 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
Tinamoore:

It's well with you. Always remember the two angels with you in your hopeless moments,they need you.. No one can take care of them like you. Stay strong my dear help will come. And don't bottle you problem whenever you meet the right people. Let them know you seek to be gainful employed. All the best.
Re: Fighting Depression As An African by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
teacherbim:
Be strong � sweetie
Thank you so much
smiley

1 Like

Re: Fighting Depression As An African by enemmo(f): 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
Frenchfriez:

You're strong and you've surely overcome the worst.
I'm happy that things are beginning to look up for you.

Thank you
Re: Fighting Depression As An African by Tinamoore(f): 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
Amhappy:

It's well with you. Always remember the two angels with you in your hopeless moments,they need you.. No one can take care of them like you. Stay strong my dear help will come. And don't bottle you problem whenever you meet the right people. Let them know you seek to be gainful employed. All the best.

Thanks much dear.
Re: Fighting Depression As An African by Tinamoore(f): 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
IamShiningStar:
He will dear, just take it easy dear! one step at a time! it all gonna end in praise trust me!

Thanks dear.I pray so
Re: Fighting Depression As An African by itsandi(m): 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
Nice article. Thank you smiley Enjoy cool stories, poetry, articles and series on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click! smiley
Re: Fighting Depression As An African by Franzinni: 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
imma2:
You are entitled to your opinions bro but I don't subscribe to you undermining someones feeling or psychological state based on your own resilience to issues surrounding your own life or perspective. You should remember, everybody does not react to the same way to the exact same issues. That's what makes us Humans.That's what makes us unique. In between, a man's depression is not always financially based. Do some research before you start spewing trash on what you don't have any single idea on.

are you done ?
Re: Fighting Depression As An African by imma2(m): 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
Franzinni:
are you done ?
LOL!!! Trying to be smart, I've seen you. And yes!!! Im done grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daylight Mysteries / The Afro Sushi / Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Part I & II - Ebook PDF, Kindle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.